Degrade her for nudes/info

Degrade her for nudes/info

Other urls found in this thread:

randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/674475297
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She seems really nice. I mean, she probably over eats, but I'm not going to judge anyone based off their issues. We all have issues.

That said, the tits look ok.

fair enough

Looks like the exterior of an oreo cake

lmao along that line

She seems fun. Did you hit it?

jesus her rolls are bigger than her tits

still on/off with her, booty call stuff

How big is your dick?

definitely are

Oh no, another Amy Schumer thread.

lol

this girl would steal your jokes then steal your fries lmao

Reprehensible swine

true

oink oink

She's a 1-10 is her pussy good looking at least cause damn she's ugly asf

i wonder how bad she feels every time she puts on panties and her fupa slides out each side

lmao you judge

push her into the fucking garbage compactor!

Quite bad I bet

kek

Lets see this filthy bitches feet

send these pics to her dad to jack off to!!

Tell me you have cream pie pics of this fucking pig

boi host the video on mega or something

let her lick ghee off your prolapsed anus!!!

there is a Walmart manager that'll abuse her in thee back of a store first

lol

thats fucking nuts I was actually thinking of the compactor from when I unloaded trucks at Wal-Mart... woah!

honestly he's bound to find out lol all that time in a lib ed major he's paying for

her destiny

not yet but I will

Any spreader pussy or close ups?
I actually like this bitch wtf

only that one and earlier post

The bitch pussy look like the Sarlacc Pit from Star Wars

do you have anymore? not bothered what pose
ive got a fat/ugly fetish

I'd love to see her tied to a post with her ass hanging out or put in a box with holes used and abused. Cum dripping from her gaping asshole at at a bdsm sex party. Her mascara running down her face and a ball gag that is removed only so she can have cock forced down her throat or pussy shoved in her face to eat.

dumb slut talked into bondage?

Hey at least her pussy is decent got anymore?

awesome plan

lol

lol deserves it

On the second night, I'd want to see her fucked by a horse and knotted by a Great Dane. First in her pussy and then in her ass. I'd tie this experience to some sort of opiate rush so that she is neurologically wired to enjoy it all the time. I'd do this for a few months every couple of days until she craves and begs for it. I might even throw in some horse bukkake too. I would then give her Ibogaine or Iboga and let her come down off the addiction and let her sit in everyone's spit and cum, realising what a useless worthless whore she has become.

I'd force her to kegel exercises so that every time I fuck her in the ass,I can do it rough and she knows she is a dirty little piggy. I would make her wear a pig mask and squeal when I fuck her. I would then pull out, hold her by the back of her hair and make her suck/gag/choke on my dick, enjoying the taste of her own ass.

If I compliment her, will she leave?

Does this cum bucket have any Facebook or info?

here are more pics of her

randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/674475297

MOOOAARR! Any anal?