Milfag reporting. boys are going to africa, shits getting loaded. just a heads up fam

Milfag reporting. boys are going to africa, shits getting loaded. just a heads up fam

Please tell me more idk what the fuck you taking about

Nobody cares what you're doing POG. Keep filing those papers for us while I go slay some bodies.

Is that a Gameboy?

you're going to have to clarify that, because it makes no sense.

>Nobody cares what you're doing POG
Retard alert.

looks like a pipboy of the fallout games

Not a Milfag but i live in Hawaii and shit just got real tense over here

do you know what POG means?

Djibouti here we come. Just in time for summer.

how so?

Kim Jong Un will nuke you soon. Get a bunker.

this guy gets it
SKL (Simple key loader)

I've had my "fill" of those back in my day. I never used one, but if someone misplaced it, they'd be in Leavenworth for about 30 lifetimes.

Marines?

no boot do explain

op here. im tired of seeing them, AF btw

Were the epicenter of U.S. military operations in the Pacific. Every branch has a base here and a large portion of the population is military. This means a lot of activity and talk of imminent deployment.

Being a target if there's any retaliation is a concern to a lot of people as well.

Think I'm just going to try to drink and fuck as much as I can instead

same thing happen when i was in korea back in august of 2015 and South koreans got exploded by the NK. shit was scary

>Hey youre cool, dont come to Africa tomorrow

I hope you all have fun watching your idiot buddies get killed in some dumb war while the rest of us keep your women company.

HAHAHAH!! Nice SKL. AN/CZY-10 was much better. Fuck that piece of shit.

I remember using those pieces of shit. I saw a dude from another squadron drop his into the ocean. After that happened we went back to the KYK-13's. So funny

the ocean.............how the fuck did he manage that. i cant imagine trying to do the massive amount of shit i gotta do on a god damn KYK-13

it's okay, he will come back a fuckable hero to many vaginas and menholes, and he'll be all the richer, too.
and then when he turns 60, the government forgets about him but he's still able to wheel himself around and get war props and discounted booze. is that not the life we all yearn for?