Ask a Muslim anything you want

Ask a Muslim anything you want.

Anything goes.

>Originally born in Iraq
>Moved to US in 03
>Mechanical Engineering Degree
>Work at airport as a mechanic (I fix vehicles for United)

Anything goes whether its derogatory or just an innocent question.

Other urls found in this thread:

answeringmuslims.com/2014/03/muhammad-and-thighing-of-aisha.html?m=1
browneyedbaker.com/thick-and-chewy-chocolate-chip-cookies/
quran.com/3/85
quran.com/24/2
quran.com/4/34
dawn.com/news/1028406
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

me
>be 25
>moved to Canada in 02
> born in Iraq
> studying to be a mechanical engineer
hi user

Hi habibi, how are you? I'm 24 and already graduated from the hell hole known as college.

Im still studying cause II took a few years off, opened a business etc
how M'urica land

How often do you get racial remarks thrown at you, both as a joke and with malice?

In Canada I can tell you its like once a year as a joke...and like once every 5 years as an insults.
everyone is just...nice

Pretty easy actually. Got a promotion recently and bought a new car. Only interesting thing to happen to me.

At work we joke around a lot since we're from everywhere. "nigger" "spic" "terrorist" get thrown around a lot at work and we're pretty close with each other. In public, I don't really get much hate since I look very white but when I'm shopping around with my mother, we get stared at a lot and not in good spirits. 1

Deus Vult bro. Or is it Veus Dult? I can never tell these days.

Pretty much here in Colorado.

Do you think it's ok to marry and have sex with children?

>habibi
doesnt that mean baby?
>hell hole known as college
you entitled little shit, its a fucking privilege to get to collage show some fucking gratitude

How do you feel about Islamic terrorists?

Do you hate Christians? Asking for a friend

answer this please
also your view on Sharia law

Shia or sunni?

Sweet.

I need to get better and more mature friends.

pretty much 2-3 times a week, and im hanging out with 20 year olds. Living in Norway.

And i love it when they talk shit about foreigners but say stuff like "but you're different, you are cool" even though they have had minimal contact with anny foreigners, and im not even born in another country, im born in Norway lol.

I love them, but damn they are dense.

Do you agree that everyone but muslims should die?

Why the photo of Ivan the Terrible

Wait what...you dont agree?

i will find you, and kill you.

How do you feel about not actually being muslim.. but claiming to be muslim.

Why did Mohammed rape a 9 year old?

What are your thoughts on modern yihad? (Al qaeda and stuff)

When do you plan on exploding?

Kinda like every christian in the world. Most people are just sunday morning type of religious.

I'm happy for you dude. I went to Iraq in 2008 and met alot of locals. Many dreamed of leaving to a better life.

Glad you did dude, its inspiring.

Should I eat the turkey and cheddar lunchable for lunch tomorrow? Or the build your own pizza with Snickers fun size bar?

How does it feel knowing that you are the most hated demographic in the developed world?

You live in the civilized world now drop your phony religion.

Absolutely not. Not in today's society.
However, back in the olden days it was normal to marry 12-16 year olds off and this wasn't just in Islamic Lands. This was in all lands.

Habibi can mean dear friend or "baby". Depends on context.
And as for college, it was a nightmare because you could never speak out. Even as a Muslim if you had an opposing view to the "leftists", you would get shut down. I like for everyone to have a voice even if it differs from mine.

Scum of the Earth. Just wish the more wealthy middle-eastern countries would actually fucking do something instead of funding them. Its disgraceful.

Why would I hate someone for following a different religion than me? That goes against the fundamental rules of Islam.

I support Sharia Law but only in Islamic countries. In Sharia Law it clearly states that when moving to a different country, you must follow the country's rules and cultures without going against your own. I also don't like when people radicalize Sharia Law. It ruins the whole concept.

Sunni.

I may not be the most devout Muslim but I certainly try to be.

He didn't. He married her at the age of 9 to protect her. Hadiths and such claim that he didn't consummate till she was the age of 17.

refer to my answer above about "Islamic Terrorists"

Its just ignorance. You can educate people though.

Do you think that the left defending Muslims after every terrorist attack is retarded?

Do you have a good chocolate chip recipe I can use for this weekends bake sale?

Canadafag here. Fuck off Hajji, No room for you here.

Have you ever wanted to try bacon? Be honest.

answeringmuslims.com/2014/03/muhammad-and-thighing-of-aisha.html?m=1

kek

>Allahuackbar
>Working fixing airplanes
>For United

Oh, the delicious irony...

come SEE ME fam I got a left hook for that jaw
then i'll buy treat you to tim hortons.

You're in Colorado too eh OP? Neat.

I have one question, hopefully you offer me a response worth reading.

>How do you feel being lumped in with those who still vehemently practice Sharia Law? Do you personally observe a difference between "modern day Islamism" and "Sharia Law"?

Cheers.

what do you think about halal slaughter?

Q: Do you know what the secret of an islamic marriage is?

A: The man get's to see a striptease every night.

Why do you think there are so many prevalent Islamic terror groups today? Is it a matter of religious prejudice? Is there a reason for it in your opinion?

Are you afraid of President Trump?

Which are better? Flip flops? Or Jesus Sandals?

this tbh fam
you sound logical enough to know that faith is just that... faith
so supporting sharia law in ANY country is retarded

Do you think that Assad looks like an Arab Inspector Jacques Clouseau?

Why did you come here? Why do you and your people insist on living among us?

Do you think Jay Z and Beyonce will ever get a divorce?

Pizza is better. However, try shawarma. Its amazing.

Why?

Yea. I don't like the Left in general. Censorship is never the answer. It just breeds more ignorance.

browneyedbaker.com/thick-and-chewy-chocolate-chip-cookies/

Yea once or twice. Never did though. Don't know what the fuss is about.

Thats interesting. I'll do some more research on those Hadiths before I comment further. I'm not going to comment on something if I'm presented with conflicting evidence. Thank you for showing me that website.

Yea a little I suppose.

:(

Whats up. Where in CO? Sharia Law is always perverted by the extremists. They're called extremists for a reason. Refer to my answer to
If I can eat it I'll try my best to, however, in the US its hard to find Halal meat and if you do, its very expensive.

Haha. Stripteases are OP and are my weakness to be honest.

No education and poverty. Its very easy to manipulate stupid people, especially when you promise them money. ISIS is ultra wealthy. Its a lucrative business but its members are morons.

Not really. I really hate him and not for Liberals' reasons. But I'm glad we picked him over Shitllary.

Flip Flops for sure. Jesus Sandals are so 1000 BC.

Hahahahahahaha. Pink Panther nostalgia.

Who fucking cares lmao.

youv contradicted yourself so much
this makes me believe that you are telling half truths

Is it Halal to own a pet guinea pig?

Would you rather date an Islamic black or a heathen middle eastern girl?

>follow the country's rules and cultures without going against your own.
this makes no sense
like at all

you either follow the law or you dont
what you are saying is that you follow the law up until the point that it doesnt suit you or your belief ... then you follow your own
which is pretty fucked up user

Don't you think it be like it is but it do?

what does the bottom of this image say?

Exmuslim here, studied Islam a fair bit.

>Not in today's society.
>However, back in the olden days it was normal to marry 12-16 year olds off and this wasn't just in Islamic Lands. This was in all lands.

Muhammad is seen as the greatest example of all of mankind, Imam Ali his grandson also married a young girl, child marriage is allowed in Islam, one can have sex with their "wife" after they are baligh/have their first menses, and the Quran mentions child divorce.

>Why would I hate someone for following a different religion than me? That goes against the fundamental rules of Islam.

The Quran calls homosexuals ignorant, transgressors and shameless. Muhammad said to throw effeminate men out of your houses. The Quran also states non Muslims are going to hell forever.

>I support Sharia Law but only in Islamic countries

The Quran has 100 lashes for unmarried couples who have sex. The Sunnah and fiqh says death for apostasy.

The thighing hadith isn't sahih/authentic, but Aisha was 9 when he had sex with her. He was bout 55.

>Sharia Law is always perverted by the extremists

No, the Quran and Sunnah ehows that sharia is perverted.

If anyone wants sources, ask.

youre such a deceptive fucker

Sharia law DOESNT get corrupted by extremists

Sharia law IS the problem

you must think no ome actualy studied the quran before lmao

death penalty for those who leave Islam
thats not ok user

What kind of terror attack are u planning?

Tell me the truth, what would you do to your sister/mother after I rape her?

whats the difference between Muhammad and pedobear

My uncle says that its okay to fuck a cousin as long as they have had their tubes tied. Thoughts on this?

Hmmm Wonder what to ask you...

Is there thunderstorms in the middle east ever?

answer this
you are basically saying you follow law up until it doesnt suit your beliefs

Exmuslim here, quoting the Quran.

quran.com/3/85

>And whoever desires other than Islam as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers.

>quran.com/24/2

>The [unmarried] woman or [unmarried] man found guilty of sexual intercourse - lash each one of them with a hundred lashes, and do not be taken by pity for them in the religion of Allah , if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a group of the believers witness their punishment.

yes
i think OP is telling half truths

he is ignoring the mention of death for apostasy and other clearly brutal sharia law

I've come here trying to escape from the Iraqi War and looking for a better life for myself and my family. Am I not allowed to do that? Even if I assimilate?

Where have I contradicted myself? Remember I'm not a Sheikh. I try to be a good Muslim every day but I'm not the perfect Muslim.

I own a Ball Python named Skittles. So yea I think its fine to own any kind of pet (yea including pigs. I don't know why Americans think we cant touch pigs. Only the idiot extremists think that).

Islamic black. There are many many attractive Black women.

I should've worded it better. When entering a different country, you should follow the laws instated by the country but you should follow your own by your self. For example, if a country's law is you have to kill one person every month, then I wouldn't participate but I wouldn't try to stop that law either.

Another example, is if a country makes it so you have to eat Pork at least once a month, then you don't eat pork, but at the same time, you don't prevent other citizens from practicing the law. If those conditions can't be met, then you must leave the country or completely assimilate.

But it doooooo though bro.

"There is no God but God, and Prophet Muhammed is the messenger of God".

Those Sharia laws are old schools of thought. New ones are introduced by the world's most prominent Sheikhs that are inducted into the modern world. Even old Hadiths say that while the Quran may never be changed or Altered, Hadiths can be changed in order to suit the modern times.

As for Aisha having sex when she was 9, we can fight about it all day, but my belief is that she didn't until during the end of her puberty.

Personally, I don't support Sharia Law in countries other than Middle-Eastern countries.

Refer to above.

Try to forgive you. If I can't then I'd try to kill you. Like I said. I'm not perfect.

When you poop, do you wipe sitting down or standing up? Asking for science.

there are right now yeh
about 50 USA missiles worth of thunder storms

لا إله إلا الله، والنبي بيدوبير هو رسول الله

Exmuslim with more of the Quran and words of the Prophet

quran.com/4/34
Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

Quran.com/7/80

>We also (sent) Lut: He said to his people: "Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you? For ye practise your lusts on men in preference to women : ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.

Quran.com/26/165

>"Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing (all limits)!"

>Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: The Prophet cursed effeminate men; those men who are in the similitude (assume the manners of women) and those women who assume the manners of men, and he said, "Turn them out of your houses." The Prophet turned out such-and-such man, and 'Umar turned out such-and-such woman.
Sahih Bukhari 7:72:774

>Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:64

>Narrated Ikrima: Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "
Sahih Bukhari 4:52:260

Top Kek
My sides

Is there real rain n stuff?

Whats your view on israel and palestine? Also, your thoughts on jew fags?

what you are saying is that you follow the law up until the point that it doesnt suit you or your belief ... then you follow your own

both ways that you have worded it mean exacty what iv stated

church and state are separate

if you believe in sharia law even in middle east countries you are a fucking terrible person
you think its ok for people to live by those laws?

>Those Sharia laws are old schools of thought. New ones are introduced by the world's most prominent Sheikhs that are inducted into the modern world. Even old Hadiths say that while the Quran may never be changed or Altered, Hadiths can be changed in order to suit the modern times.

And the lashing for unmarried adultery and the non Muslims going to hell is in the Quran.

So you admit that this cannot change?

>Hadiths can be changed in order to suit the modern times.

Source please?

thanks moron now this thread is being monitored

Is abortion illegal in Kentucky?

it rains ash now

I didnt think pokemon was still popular.

No answer, smart. Keep everyone guessing. Hope it malfunctions and just blows your nuts off.

Why do you (your culture)hate the people of Israel?

would you consider dropping your religion and "faith"
and try to live life by a logical scientific viewpoint
understanding that faith is just that.. faith, nothing you can prove or disprove, therefore living your life by it, giving so much thought an energy to a make believe is pathetic

i mean.. you say you live in the US now so you have luxuries that science and development has produced, surely you dont still believe in a man in the sky

Honestly I thought the weather in the middle east was a little MISTY.

You have a fucked up Uncle then. But Arabs still do marry their cousins which I think is an outdated and a very reproachable practice.

Thats a belief that is practiced in the Middle-East. Do I agree with it? Sure. I do in the Middle-East, but not in the US because it is not compatible with its own laws.

Sharia is brutal to those who radicalize it. But there are some things I don't necessarily agree with in Sharia.

Sitting down for sure. But I always flush before I wipe. or is that weird?

Just in Syria. And 59 TLAMs to be exact.

Misspelled but yea sorta what the bottom text says.

Yea its given me a good chuckle haha.

Yea we get rain in the Middle-East but not very much.

You have a right to your own land but when you occupy another country's land and call it your own while bombarding that country, then you're fucked up. Completely fucked up. Israel is an illegitimate country. But then again, you get those Hezbollah fucks who are ruining it for the Palestinian people by trying to shoot rockets towards Israel.

I believe that most non-muslims will go to hell. However, there are many many instances where non-muslims were allowed to go into heaven. Its mentioned in the Quran multiple times.

As for the lashing, its a form of punishment. I do admit that this wont change. Do I think its a just punishment? No. But its a law.

dawn.com/news/1028406

fucking hell stop asking shit that you can just google idiot, everyone knows this

I always wipe standing up. But I flush before I poop. Is that weird?

great at dodging actual answers faggot
iv had enough of you cocktease

Do syrian hamsters actually come from syria?

>muslim
>work at airport
>thefuck.jpg

the Canadian iraqii > this american iraqi

youre just another one of those muslims iv met irl who always seem to say what they think you want to hear, while still leaving enough vague answers to allow them to follow sharia law and such

you have no logical morals of your own you just do what a fucking old man tells you
your belief in an afterlife justifies your actions in your own head, you are brainwashed my friend

so you actually believe non muslims go to hell? wow
you actually believe in a "hell"?

So much taqiyya in this thread.

Every Muslim is a potential enemy combatant.

>Do I agree with it? Sure.

So you agree with lashing people for making love, but without a marriage contract.

You are the reason why I think Muhammad has been causing pain and suffering 1400 years after he died.

I laugh reading the post from 14 year old who finds some ridiculous line from the Quran then posts it here as a way of casting all Islam as being extremist. There's a lot of insane stuff in the Bible (and for that matter, in every organized religion).

Exmuslim here. Taqiya is religious dissimulation, not general lying. Taqiya was largely for Shia muslims who would be killed by Sunni Muslims, for being Shia. So taqiya allowed them to say, nope im not a shia, to save their lives.

it has nothing to do with general lying.

I'm watching this thread
thank you for the vote of confidence

I'm form iraq, but an Atheist.
I disagree with about 60% of what American Iraqi guy is saying
Sharia is brutal, and archaic...it had its uses in its time frame but in the modern world it should be abolished (along with other religions doctrine if we're being honest)

>a muslim works in an airport

>get em out

>originally from Iraq
>came to the US in '03

That must have been rough

i hate western muslims the most
at least middle east muslims are dumb as shit due to no education and just get brainwashed

but here we have a guy that
> lives in the US
> is still a mudslime
>dodging answers
> wont condem sharia law

these western muslims are fucking scum
they survive by misleading you and speaking half truths about their own beliefs while they obviously think they are better than others who dont believe in their emporer of sand

Why do Muslim's do this?