How does it feel that your God, Trump just started another unwinnable war?

How does it feel that your God, Trump just started another unwinnable war?

How does it feel thinking it is okay to allow assad to gas children unpunished? Trump sent a clear message, no more pussy obonga in office.

GET IN HERE!

Delightful, because I told you dumb fucks this would happen. He even said himself that he 'loves war' on the campaign trail.

>cares about Syrian children
>wants to deny Syrian child refugees
You don't give a flying fuck about them, stop kidding yourself.

just stop

/thread

Motherfucker if I see another thread about this. Can we just go back to traps and fucking bananas please. Goddamnit

Yes millions of American lives are forfeit becuase some shitskins gassed some other shitskins.

Yet you voted to keep said shitskins out.

I love you Trumptards.

Maybe we should raid Sup Forums and make them suffer for killing us all?

autism

you say unwinnable but really money is a made up thing isn't it. So the only thing that matters is useful shit like resources n such.

So I for one welcome our new future ally's with multiple air bases, Syria.

You know it's bad when they're asking for traps and bananas.

more dead muslims... how bad could it be?

This last month has been "Pick Your False Flag" Month. If it wasn't the latest Syria debacle, something was gonna be made of the St. Petersburg bombing. If it wasn't that it woulda been something else like the fucking Boston marathon 2.0 they will have now with permitted drone surveillance. Not buying this shit for a second.

This guy would submit to Islam

Its hard to tell while theyre being decapitated

No one cares about them, it's about s3nding a message to the world. Libby Bubbles is gone and strength is back in murica.

Sounds like fun

If it were up to me the moojs would just be gassed with assads leftover supply.

>spending more trillions on an unwinnable war and risking serious conflict with Russia is 'strength'
Well, if you feel that way, I'd suggest you do pic related if you haven't already.

Sounds like your a fag and you are still butthurt Hillary lost better gear up homo we going to war soon...

Indeed sounds like a cuck that fuck does

Get facts bro.

Look, im divided on this one. Assads terrible. Attacking his military is good on the surface.

But firstly in American military doctrine, bombing airfields and taking out fighters is the first step before land invasion because air superiority. something that could happen.

Second. I hated hillary too. Alot.. Hut..Werent trump fags all mad because they feared hillary clinton would take reckless action against syria and draw us into war with russia? Did all of you forget about that??

I remember having that argument again and again and again saying "trump is more likely to attack syria.." was it all just one more parroted excuse none of you actually cared about?

Three. Related to one.. Russia has a defense pact with syria. Their treaty, should russia choose to honour it, means we are now at war with russia. Its a wait and see on that one if russia will or not. But its become a viable reality.

Also remember, russian war planes were conducting operations in syria. It is possible there were russian war assets and personnel on these bases. That would make it much worse.

Still. I gotta say. As wreckless of a move as this was, if all this all turns out fine, ill praise trump for this one.

Much better to drop regular explosives on those same kids, rather than gassing them. They end up just as dead, only this time the US bombs are the ones killing many more of them, you fucking monster.

>friendly reminder that True Korea hasn't bombed anyone in the last few years, hasn't killed anyone, and hasn't planned or executed any invasions.

Is it possible they're not lying?

Republican hipocracy, you were probably advocating for all middle easterners to be exterminated yesterday

we pro war now

>friendly reminder that people in NK starve if foreign aid ends
>friendly reminder that NK would totally fuck up south korea if it wasn't for the massive international support of south korea
>friendly reminder that living in NK isn't that cool after all

nothing since its not WWIII and we've been hitting Syria since before you were born, faggot.

retard alert

We should consider ourselves lucky. Hillary wanted to go with Russia, another superpowered country. That wouldn't have ended well for anybody.

Hitting terrorists in Syria, not their military.

>really thinks that
Western propaganda's working overtime tonight. North Korea only wants reunification with its southern brothers and sisters.

Instead we're attacking one of Russia's allies... huh... sounds like a proxy war to me.

I don't think Russia gives that much of a fuck about Syria.

We'll see

Nigga, the oil tho

How's the wifi Kim?

>unwinnable war
>against Syria
>who's only ally, Russia, gave America the OK-go
>another
Psh.

We started this war and you will give us credit for it. Trump is president because of us. Never forget that. That's why you're here

You obviously have no clue how much oil Russia already controls. Crimea for example is loaded with oil.

OP seems to think Hillary wouldn't have done any differently.

I'm sure as FUCK not going to be all singing, "proud to be an American", "support the troops"' and all that fucking shit "if" we pull another police action. Except for innocent children, I really have zero respect for people. I've dealt with mental illness over half my life. Family who I trusted took a shit on me. Blah. Blah. Bring on the nukes!

>getting shit on by loving family
>mad
>ungrateful
Bruh, stop kink shaming

Yeah, because in the history of the universe, a country has decided they had enough oil and didn't need more.

Op is a provocative little slut abusing this subject like a reckless mother would abuse her freshly born kid

>I really have zero respect for people
>Family turned their backs on me
Sounds like you were a problem child and got what you deserved.

Bernie wouldn't have bombed Syria or Russia. Just saying. I hope all you trump and Hillary supporters enjoy your wars.

bretty gud

Bernie backed out and to let Hillary win, so fuck you and your cuck candidate.

At his highest popularity, Bernie was still lower than Hillary, the DNC wanted her to win so she did. Wasn't our fault or his.

Hillary and the dnc rigged the primary against him to the point where there was nothing he could do but drag it out longer. Trump and Hillary both agree that bombing Syria was the best choice so I hope you can live with your decision.

It's the fact that he gave up when things looked bleak is what pissed people off. You honestly think a weak motherfucker like that should have been president?

maybe your family shit on your chest because
1. they're fetishists
2. you're an edge lord

>cucked by Hillary who was cucked by Bill with Monicuck Lewinski

cuckception

Shit hold on I got this
>tfw the military tells you you get to be the great leader's concubine
>when you can't afford to feed anyone so everyone has a model physique
>when you don't know how to make stadium seating but have a shitload of extra desk chairs

Just like the thousands of people getting onto the Titanic. If you have a problem with the ship's captain, who metaphorically is Trump now, just jump ship to another country. Those that weren't registered to vote couldn't refund their ticket to board and should stop belly aching! Titanic ran into an iceberg and the hull is taking on water. Why would the people on board blame the captain and continue to go online and put more holes into the ship?? My faith in the captain is to trust in his strategy to ensure everyone on board survives. Syria needs to be checked and America needs to back up its threats in order to NOT appear weak to other countries. This sure beats an around the world apology tour!

Got a doll baby, I love her so
Nothing else like her anywhere you go
Man she's anything but calm
A regular pint-sized atom bomb
Atom bomb baby little atom bomb
I want her in my wigwam
She's just the way I want her to be
A million times hotter than TNT
Atom bomb baby, loaded with power
Radioactive as a TV tower
A nuclear fission in her soul
Loves with electronic control
I want her in my wigwam
Atom bomb baby, boy she can start
One of those chain reactions in my heart
A big explosion, big and loud
Mushrooms me right up on a cloud
I want her in my wigwam

Yeah he should of stayed in the race longer, spent a lot more of his money, and would've ended up losing anyway. Sounds a lot like Vietnam to me.

imo, we didn't rickety wreck them because they gassed some dune coons, we sent 59 spears of god onto what we thought was the base launching the banned weapons of mass destruction. A clear message of "you can kill kids in your own country with bombs all day, but if you use weapons banned under the GC we're going to fuck up your spaghetti-o's hombre"

Prepare your fatasses for draft maggots.

>Syria needs to be checked
Why? Did they roll dubs? kek

Jokes on you, I have dual citizenship

Then just go on a trap or banana thread. If you care so fucking much, don't post and these threads will die off, fuck.

Was there a declaration of war I didn't notice? Intervention =/= war, ya dingbat.

Ww3 wont start. Every country is literally afraid of the usa. We had to do somwrhing about KIDS being gassed for no reason. Fuckpussyobama

Thank God America has an electoral college, so that a Presidential Election won't be like voting for prom royalty!

18 to 26 at first even if you have dual citizenship.
They come knocking at your door and take your ass in a truck while you yell mommy !! daddy !!!
While they say to you goodbye cowboy.

Tbh I'm gettin a bit spooked here mates

No trump has no interest in fighting syria.

Kek

It's probably not unwinnable. I mean, we're REALLY good at kicking the shit out people.

Unless Russia butts heads over who can "liberate" Syria the best. Assad was Putin's boy. We were betting on the opposition to Assad.

But, we're bombing Assad and not ISIS? Really?

>tfw shit troll rolls dub dubs

It's not the same for 2 reasons, first laws and treaties matter, without them it's fucking might makes right anarchy in the streets and Assad violated the Geneva Protocol which his country signed. Second chemical attacks are a slippery slope that leads to making areas of the earth completely uninhabitable to all life for long periods of time.

What advantage to chemical weapons give over conventional? Is Assad just a thief?

I see what you did there! Or no, I didn't because that soon to be crater country is gassing its people with nerve gas. Not fun to inhale and suffer for the rest of ones life, or lack thereof.

>Hillary lost better gear up homo we going to war soon

Last year: "Hillary is a warmonger, better vote for Trump!"
Now: "Over theeere, over theeere, send the word, send the word, over theeere..."

well he just fucked up their airbase without any proof cant Mossad the Assad did it with 50 probably more missiles, it is a little different than doing a drone strike he did it without congress political stuff.
I wonder if Syria will do something about it or Russia or North Korea or Iran.

were you looking for me?

Oh jesus christ

Thank god I'm leaving the military tomorrow. I'm not about to get sent into this stupid fucking shit

fake news

kicking the shit out of people isn't the same as winning a war. not today. 80 years ago it was.

I was wondering about that. Weren't the USA the ones who took & destroyed Syria's chemical weapons years ago?

>yfw "I won't vote for Hillary, she will start WW3"

>Believing Assad gassed his own people
This shit is so thin and see-through that not even Alt-righters believe it.

>implying it's very hard to create chemical weapons

You could easily do it with pool chemicals or high school lab stock.

Go back to your bbc, cuck.

OOOOOH WEEE I wonder what'll happen next. Y-you guys think Americans gonna be okaaayy?

Pft, if the goal is to kick the shit out of them, then we'll win the war.

Do we want to Invade Syria? Fuck no. It's not that type of war. Although..... Trump has done some pretty stupid stuff... maybe he'll invade Syria, just call it Iraq part Deux.

At least he would have tried and stood up for what he believed in.

Yeah, because blowing the fuck out of them is so much better innit.

No? It was Russia.

>Insecure
>not unsecured
Even if you didn't make this picture, you were enough of an idiot to save it.

Unless Trump personally breaks out of an ISIS prison while they try videotaping beheading his toupee by somehow transporting congress into the middle of camp so they all kill each other.... probably not.

>when robin arryn is in power

You're right.

We should submit to Israel instead.

Name another country who can offer adequate treatment for your mental illness...Ill wait...

You have a choice
>become a part of fattys concubine or well kill you and all of your family