If girls gave it up more easily and to more guys...

If girls gave it up more easily and to more guys, then would guys feel less urge to rape and as a result would rape rates would decline?

Guys flat out have a much larger sex drive than women. If they do not get their urges satisfied for a prolonged period of time, then they may turn toward rape or worse become an Elliot Rodgers; therefore, I believe sex is a necessity for males. The more guys everywhere are sexually satisfied, then the less rape and potential female massacres, in cases where guys are extremely repressed, there will be.

If girls want less rape and violent acts perpetrated against them, then they should have sex with more guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traumatic_insemination
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Girls resist rape more
>Rape decline
Nor problem with that

bait or dumbass, either way opinion diregarded

Fuck off faggot.

Are you kidding?
Girls are huge fucking sluts these days. I've been cheated on in my last 2 relationships. You don't need to rape shit, just say how beautiful they are and they drop thier panties.

Too much work.

Apparently that doesn't work since you were cheated on by 2 different women.

Just because you were cheated on doesn't mean all women are sluts.

>all women
>two women

Lol, you're such a faggot.

Even if not all of them are sluts, I still want to treat them like they are.

could mean that he's a virgin and doesn't know how to make a move. I used to get cheated on in my early relationships.

It's no fun when they're willing.
Less fun when they're unwilling & of age.

I can't argue with this logic.

From a religious view, the lord said "go forth and multiply", but he never said you needed consent first.

From an evolutionary standpoint, every male has the obligation to fertilize as many women as possible, so that their superior genetic heritage is passed on through future generations.

>never said you needed consent first
^^^ This; there is no such thing as rape in the animal kingdom.
Except for dolphins.

This is why more and more men are deciding to rape and enact violence against women. The more freedom women have, the more they pursue just a few top males. The rest are left out, suffer sexual repression, eventually get pissed, and finally go out and rape. I honestly feel no remorse for when a girl gets raped by a sexually repressed guy.

however that doesn't explain all the nigger babies. I guess it's because white cucks and females try to keep them alive instead of letting them die of hunger

What??? Dolphins are the rapest creatures on earth. Dolphins rape and impregnate women who are swimming. That's how mer-people are created.

Of course, the government doesn't want you to see that...

>there is no such thing as rape in the animal kingdom.
>Except for dolphins.
I can't make my original statement any clearer.
Reading comprehension fail.

M8 have you heard about duck intercourse
Vagina mazes
Corkscrew dick
Or what abou the countless profanintys preformed by penguins such as
Necrophilia, pedophilia and classic rape
Shits not exactly consentual

I'd like to believe that but the body is able to adapt to things like sexuality - if you fap a lot you'll get more boners, if you suddenly stop you'll feel desperate for some time, but if you keep going your body adjusts to the lack of sexuality.
Besides liking the idea of free sex i don't think it'd reduce rape.

>pedophilia and classic rape
These terms do not exist for these animals.
These are human terms we're thrusting upon them.
>Shits not exactly consentual
Because God loves rape. Otherwise he would not have designed it to work this way. Many species would go extinct if they sat around waiting for consent.

Maybe the guy should quit being a cuck and lower his standards. Or just kys, clearly he's not good enough to pass on his genes

[animals do it too, so it's totally ok]

I'll trust what I see in nature more than opinions that it's "not okay".

That wont work, the fun of rape is that they dont want it but they cant stop you. If women are more slutty all that does is reduce the options.

RIP 3000 years of philosophy

Let them be raped or killed by sexually repressed males like Elliot Rodgers. I really do not care.

only dirt bags rape.

Every grill I've fucked liked to be dominated in bed. No matter how feminist or empowered they claim to be. Just fuck them up in bed, send them home with bruises and scratches. In the end, they all say the same: "You cannot rape the willing"

the idea that guys have higher sex drives is a myth

girls just don't want to fuck *you*, they want to fuck just as much as guys do but they're pickier about the guy because most dudes are as retarded as you are and think you're owed sex rather than actually having any game

Then I guess I am a fucking dirt bag. Can we move on now? You can watch while I rape your girl and cuck you faggot.

>This; there is no such thing as rape in the animal kingdom.
>Except for dolphins

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traumatic_insemination

Yeah; plato, aristotle, etc all had great feminist views.
Sorry you can't monetize what's taken for free.

You dense fucking faggot, 3000 years of phylosophical development - not phylosophy of 3000 years ago.

>Traumatic insemination is part of their design
>These creatures were meant to reproduce this way

Any more like this?

I would take millions of years of evolution where there were no rules against rape to your shitty 3000 years of philosophical development any day faggot.

Oh; so just the stuff that supports your opinion that it's wrong. Gotcha.

You've never seen cats mate do you? Barbed dick dude. Their screams remind me of that one woman who was gang raped at some music festival two years ago.

Sigh. You're not getting this.
I've done cat rescue. I've bred the damn things.
THEY DID NOT CHOOSE TO HAVE A BARBED DICK.
It is inherent in their design. It is NOT RAPE, because it is HOW THEY WERE DESIGNED, AS A SPECIES, TO REPRODUCE.
You dense fucking moron.
You've never seen the ecstacy of a female cat after the deed, have you? You've never seen how they walk around in heat, BEGGING at the top of their lungs for this, after they've been fucked by like 5 males in a row, have you?

You are in denial faggot lol.

It is generally understod that rape is not mainly about sex OP, but dominance.

So no.

Denial of what? That cats, and indeed animals, are not capable of what we humans call "rape"?

Lol what a faggot probably just an ugly fuck kill yourself honestly and sincerely

OZ was not a documentary.

Women have a much stronger sex drive than men according to research by sexologists like Masters & Johnson. If men aren't getting sex, it's because they're creeps like Elliot. And you.

Hes right though, the only reason id rape someone is to hear them scream and try to stop me. If they liked it it would take all the fun away :c

>76▶
>File: 18j1rxlxhw541jpg.jpg (23 KB, 320x301)

Men have WAY higher sex drives sorry to disappoint you.

We just need to legalize prostitution.

10 years of working with victims and rehab. is.

Many times the rape is not "coventional sex" but the victim gets violated with items, iron bars, sticks etc.

It is all about humiliation, someone just wanting sex would more likely assault a current partner than doing what OP suggests.

Different Strokes.
I'd rather have consent; but I'm more than willing to keep one restrained in a box to pull out like a living realdoll if I need to.

You're a low-IQ, low-information, Dunning-Kruger moron. The fact that you have a runny nose and a completely uneducated opinion does not mean your expertise is greater than that of professionals in the field. But then, the whole basis of the Dunning-Kruger effect is that you're too stupid to recognize your own ignorance.

Rape rates would decline because women would consent more often, not because men would have less urge to rape.

>meant to
Alrighty bruh

Tight grill bud, moar?

So dominance.

Kek. You could not have asked for a more white knighting faggot than me 15 years ago.
I've seen the type who'd not wait for consent win out too many times. I don't give a fuck what they want anymore.

its not about white knighting, it's about realizing that it is just not "You vs women" but "You & women".

Nah, it is us vs them.

We should rule them like the sperm cows they are.

kek; it was never a "me & women" problem, it was always a "women & me" problem.

Women should be placed for sale as sex slaves at Wal-Mart.

Victimizing yourself huh?

Are you by any chance black, sir?

OH MY G-
THEY'RE ALL BLAC-....

U r foggot

Kek; no.
The one theat broke me; she lived with me for 9 months. I supported her & took care of her daughter (by some POS who refused to ever see his kid & fucked anything that walked, but was still the best thing living to her) the entire time.
She was "still deciding" between me & some other faggot the entire time. When she finally broke it off with him; I pushed to make our thing exclusive & official.
She claimed she still didn't know me well enough. So I broke it off.
She got married 3 weeks later to some friend of the other guy she'd just met a week before I broke it off. Still swears to this day it had nothing to do with his family's money or the houses he has in multiple states.
No matter what they say they want, they always want the same types: pieces of shit who don't really give a fuck about them or what they want, but are hot. They only make exceptions if they need money, or the guy has a large excess of it.
Fuck them & what they want.

/thread

Just legalize prostitution everywhere, problem solved!