Hey Sup Forums stupid question probably, but

Hey Sup Forums stupid question probably, but

>poo in the loo girl has shown me a lot of interest lately
>85% sure she wants the d
>Im white
>apparently she likes white guys
>poo in the loo friends tell me she's a bit of a sloot (which is still pretty conservative by western standards)

Anyway, what I want to know is if anybody here has experience with poo-in-the-loo women?

Pic related

nigga just fuck her or some other guy will. you dont have too marry her

Well said.
And if she tries to coerce you into marrying her, and you're not up for it, leave ASAP.

Yeah I didn't mention that I have a long term gf atm aswell, just thought I'd leave that out so I can get more objective opinions at first

Pic related again

She won't be conservative she'll be a huge slut. Careful of your cock
She'll also probably have a fucking killer body. Curry seems to middle firm tits.

what the fuck is it with tan people and trying to marry so quickly.

Desi girls are great fucks. Some can be clingy/psycho but that's not the rule. She looks fine as shit and bet what's underneath those clothes looks damn good. From my experience they're usually pretty open to experimenting in bed. Source: married to one

If you're right about her being fucking loose, its more tempting. Apparently she dumped her last bf because he was "too nice for his own good". I am generally really blasé towards women so I reckon I could get a good fuck buddy thing happening for a while.

Yeah that's the vibe I'm getting man. If I was single, I'd go for it without a doubt.

Pic related: grey dress

You should try and hang out with her once and see where it goes. Best case scenario you get to fuck an incredibly tight snatch. Worst case you go home and bang the gf

The she's provably just a fantasist about being a slut. They have the same pressures as chinks to be good girls. I still say go for it if your playing into her fantasy

Yeah, you're probably right. I just need to play it safe I guess. Another reason why its tempting is because the missus and I are on the rocks anyway.

I guess I should have known what the general answer here would have been, but I guess I was just looking for unbiased opinions. Cheers Sup Forumsoys, bless me in my quest for curried poontang.

He looks handsome.

Yeah I mean the guy who told me she is loose only made out with her, I haven't heard f her fucking around.

Hey there's nothing wrong with traps buddy

More pics for our sage advice? Also, if you guys are on the rocks maybe give that relationship some more time before going after her. Just in case things turn around. Could save you some regret. But yeah, moar?

There's only a couple more from fb and they are pretty shit. I'll make you a promise. If I fuck her I'll get something better for you guys.

Im out anyway.

Aight den

>tan
dis bitch a shitskin nigga foh

Treat her nice though. Shes a sheltered little bitch

fuck then dump
no anal you might get tapeworms