If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

this thread is always interesting, bumping.

God Damn this thread has been on here for a while. I always assume people just pick it up and continue it as their own fetish but I like to imagine it's one dusty dude.

It usually turns out ok though.

Any rules you would make?

any footfags here?

Rule: all girls must wear vibrating panties at school at all times and all guys have universal remotes to control them.

Punishment: removing the panties or showing up without them results in the female being hogtied to her desk for the rest of the day to be used by whoever wants to

what would happen to the cuter girls?

Make them be single and only date guys they actually like. And if thing don't work out they go back to being single. No serial dating and only switching boyfriends by getting with new guy before breaking up with old guy.

Punishment is all guys notice shit behaviour and all guys ignore slut. Will never happen in North America because we've all turned into spineless fags.

Meant get rid of old guy before getting new guy.

rule:sex would be considered a grade,become a public use bitch for any guy to just come up and stick his cock in,they'd have to walk around without any panties on(skirt is preferred but not obligatory) and have at least 5 condoms ready for use

punishment: be thrown into a sex dungeon for 3 days,where the girl would be fucked constantly and only given rest when she blacks out/becomes literaly retarded,any needs would be given normaly.

what do you mean sex would be considered a grade?

also for the punishment, she should be turned into a slave for a specific fetish

All female average looking and above become cumsluts for the whole day.
and below average females have to have a mask and be cumsluts too.

every female have a daily quota to be creampied at least 5 times before the day ends. Failure to comply get 2 hours with any male ( females have a punishment waiting list they have to carry with them and guys sign it to get their 2 hours with said female ) second offenders get publically humiliated by being hogtied in the center of campus while blindfolded for the day, and if you fuck up after that you have to get gangbanged by the males on one of the many sports team

Punishments for males us that if you dont cum enough to creampie a female you have to be put in chastity for 2 weeks. Second offenders have to be cucked to watch the annual school orgy (orgy with the entire school )

forgot to mention the sex texts would be applied by the professors(plural,can't have one man fuck over 15 girls)wich would rate their characteristics like vaginal tightness and such,thus their public use bitch mindset would be encouraged as "studying" for sex class as they would get more and more experience over time.

and also:the punishment is up to the punisher to decide,wich there would be a rotation of new guys every week or so

again with this thread

what about girls with boyfriends?

fuck them,literally
break that bitch's mind until she can't even count to ten
then we'll see if she remembers her boyfriend

I got to the thread too late to find out if this is samefagging. But if not, then lurk moar. This guy posts these threads constantly, and they rarely get any responses.

Ye

what if the boyfriend intervenes when someone tries to use her? would she be punished?

Every girl must be Judy Hopps.
Punishment: If she is not Judy Hopps, she must become Judy Hopps

any rules you'd make?

all girls should be nude and be traps

if she hides the relantionship yes
if not she would have a choice;either leave the school and live with her boyfriend or stay and forget about him forever
this ties in with the public use thing,on paper the girls would become absolute sluts and get addicted do cock,so they wouldn't be able to leave her "paradise" because of love or whatever.

They must give me 100 bucks every day Everyday they do not it doubles for 3 days the and if they can't pay up after 2 weaks they die

*weeks

>realize i'm having a serious discussion about a slut school on Sup Forums
>MFW i don't feel even a little bit guiltynor do i regret any of the things i said

what the fuck has my life come to

All girls must come barefoot or wear open toed shoes to allow whoever to use their feet as they wish. If they don't allow their feet to be used or wear close toed shoes during the wrong time they must sit in a room all day giving footjobs to any that ask. Side rule: Must wear same pair of socks and shoes no washing for every gym class

hnng how damp would the girls' socks be after gym?

Well I'd say the girls have to do nothing but laps around the track to really work up the sweat

is it co-ed gym class?
i wonder if guys would ever ask a girl to remove her shoes so they can sniff her socked feet in the middle of laps

rotations of guys should have different fetishes

After the first six weeks of classes one girl is selected at random and slaughtered by me in front of the entire student body. Resistance or objection by anyone results in an additional random selection for each incident.

3.5+ GPA is exempted from selection. 4.0 GPA's may choose to not watch.

No. Patience makes it better. Guys gotta wait until the girls go back to the co-ed locker room to use their feet

what about the guys who want to sniff the girls socks before she takes them off?

that's why i is a rotation

Guys get to wait in the locker room for them to come back. The ending changing period is much longer so guys have time to do whatever they want while the girls are all still wet and steamy

women always wear skirts or are locked into a room and starved for 16 hours. All women are to be bred with at 14, any defectors/undesireabke women are immediately barred from the school and beaten unconcsious by security and dumped at a random location

10/10 turns into the "i volunteer as tribute" crap, but just ends up with everyone slaughtered

sounds hot. what would most guys do during this period? girls would probably resist right?

every cute girl is required to pick one male student to lock a chastity cage on his penis and tease him daily with the key. she is required to wear it on a necklace or anklet. she gets a GPA boost for developing a relationship with her caged male, then cuckolding him with another male. extra credit if the bull is black.

if a girl doesn't keep her male chaste, next semester she has a female chastity belt install around her vagina.

Bump

still here?

bump

>each girl is required to suck my penis
>the punishment for not doing so is being required to suck my penis

she should be turned into an immobilized blowjob station