I'm buying a handgun to blow my brains out on my upcoming 21st birthday. I'll go somewhere nice at night...

I'm buying a handgun to blow my brains out on my upcoming 21st birthday. I'll go somewhere nice at night. Idk some scenic lake and just stop there and prepare to relax one last time. Anyone have any good info on what kind of gun I should buy?

a therapist

Just go to a shooting range and find one you like.

I'm afraid to go to one.

Marshmallow gun

Yeah not a bad idea I guess.

Idk, ask kurt.

>adding to the statistics antiguns will use to further the disarmament of the people
Nigger.

If you're gonna off yourself, at least go for the highscore. Also leave a manifest here first so you won't be just another statistic.

Lol if only

So long as you buy from me, you'll always get the best

It would just be another pathetic scripture I'd leave behind (if I do decide to write something down).

Theres alot more to experience after 21, life usually begins and gets alot better around 28.
Also, Small caliber (.22) right where the jaw hinge is pointed up, no resistance and no exit wound. It'll mush yo brains real nice.

People missing their brains can't talk silly

Aww come on man. I loved elliot rodger's script. At least leave something for the Sup Forumsros you leave behind.

Thank you. Jaw hinge, got ya.

I'm not some sadistic guy that wants to end everyone. I'm just not meant for anything.

Hey, guys~.

there are much less messy ways to hero. No need to be a burden on your way out too. That's just selfish

Right? I love jizz.

Nothing is right. I can't even make sense of my own mind anymore. I have no real anything. Friends, hobbies, girlfriend, Career plan, etc. I get it. I'm some fucking pathetic guy that's so stupid and a baby and can't take anything. I'd be doing you all a favor, right? Killing myself when you all tell me to go ahead and do it. I'm what's wrong with people like me, right? Literally worth shit. I've tried but no one stops me when I'm not apart of their life anymore. I've changed for people and tried to be myself but it isn't right. Nothing feels right. I want to die. I want to die everyday.

Go ahead. Call me all the shit that you'd normally say about people like me. I welcome it. I stopped resisting.

I love you user

What keeps you going, user?

No you don't

I'm not going to pretend to know what you're going through but let me just say this. It will get better. Maybe not in a day, or a week or even a month, but there's always something better waiting for you.

I don't know

You shouldn't not know~. Think harder!

I mean, I drown myself in video games after work. I don't know. I just don't want to think about me.

That's a lie. I'm not worth enough to have something better out there for me.

Video games are fun~

Why does it matter? You really don't care.

You're right. My bad. Bye~.

Im sure you are somebody to someone... just try to focus on that and stop trying to belong where you dont! ... you'll always belong somewhere like this group.. my best to you user

Are you afraid because the "therapist" may be "the rapist"?

Don't be a nigger. What games do you play?