What do you make on average every two weeks?

What do you make on average every two weeks?

What's your check before and after taxes? What was your biggest check you've ever made?

Average check before taxes: $3200
Average check after taxes: $2250
Biggest paycheck: $3800 before taxes $2600 after taxes

Average before: $4200
Average after: $2650
Biggest: ~$23000

Best advice I ever got, but never followed. " not what you make but what you save". No truer words spoken.

Average check before taxes: $8400
Average check after taxes: $5600
Biggest paycheck: $14000 before taxes $9200 after taxes

Should be "not what you make but how you save". Savings accounts are almost as bad as a piggy bank.

Oh for sure. I save a good majority of it. I think OP just wanted a good old fashioned "whose dick is bigger" thread. I know a ton of people who make just as much if not more and blow through it easily

What the fuck you guysdo to make so much money?

I dunno user, i bill on a monthly cycle, and do no more than 80hrs any given month. Charge 185/hr.
Taxes are a game...all about expense ratios and where i can reinvest. My net tax rate is about 13 points, give or take. State is less, probably 6 points.

Biggest check i ever got was 3/4 mil

Average check before taxes: 0.13c
Average check after taxes 0.08c
Biggest paycheck: 1.13c

Biz consultant

about $120 after taxes, Poland

I make regularly in construction say 1350 weekly so 2700 every 2 weeks with a couple hours overtime not much but still some

Ive have some weeks in the 2990 amounts with the previous week around 2200 as the highest pay ive made in a 2 week period

Uncle sam likes fat one week checks hell tear out 1k right off the top like nothing fucking tax brackets are a motherfucker most of the time

> LARPing

How did u guys end up with the jobs you guys have now?

Average yearly salary for the average American is 51k....

EMT; 300. Kms

ah thats 1 week.

Worked my ass off, did a startup, more ass worked off. Some weeks were 80-90hrs. Worked for big companies through the earlier years

Bought land anytime I could, in areas I saw towns growing in the coming years. Land Leasing is a bitch but it makes money.

How old are you guys?

Im in mah 50's

stop making salary and start making a fuck load more money.

How hard you hustle and grind is up to you, we all get the same 24 hrs in a day.

Monthly averaging 50k.

something something underage

Bond? James Bond.

Dubs, Doug Dubs

why do people lie on the internet

I deliver pizza for a family shop...not some big fucking pizza chain
they been in business for 45 yrs in the same location
Hourly I make 11$+1$ for every delivery I make ( usually around 12-15 in a slow night)
+whatever tips the customer gives me.(avg 40$ on a slow night)
My paychecks range from 160-350 depending on if I work my full schedule and cover a shift or 2 for other drivers

i just lost my job but i have 5 grand

Before 450
After 326
Biggest 500

Was not expecting to see my wife on the internet today. Jesus.