So what do we do now that (((Trump))) betrayed us?

So what do we do now that (((Trump))) betrayed us?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/video/2017/04/06/watch-pentagon-releases-footage-us-missile-strike-syria/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
youtube.com/watch?v=XSYOyNvCFPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys

Continue prepping, Trump going full zionkike was inevitable and Im surprised more people didn't see it coming

fuck this stupid thread again?

lmao he didn't betray us. Look forward to reading all the ignorant uneducated tweets for the next couple of days. #maga

Did you just wake up, sweetheart?

breitbart.com/video/2017/04/06/watch-pentagon-releases-footage-us-missile-strike-syria/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

t. mad liberal

Yes, thanks for the bump, Drumpftard.

How does it feel to be dead-wrong, Trumpet?

Fake news. Move on.

MAGA is literally the new Fedora meme. Congratulations.

and the alternative would of been any better?

>Be Trump
>Publicly outspoken against U.S intervention in Syria since 2013
>Becomes President
>Assad winning, nothing short of a false flag could stop him now
>Hurr durr Assad used chemical weapons on his own people for no apparent reason
>"False flag? What's that?"
>Bombs Syria
>ISIS is now using this as an opportunity to strike back against Assad.
Really made me think. Some 4D chess, huh?

>anything I don't like is fake news
Wew.

The only thing that we Trump voters can do now is kill ourselves. Send a message! This Saturday, let's all kill ourselves! Come on!

jack off. watch anime. basically the same thing as before but now the earth is a little less filthy

>Trump firmly against bombing Syria
>Trump becomes President
>Trump bombs Syria
But, (((power))) doesn't corrupt, right?

>doesnt match muh alt-right facts
>guns jam between clips
>fuck
>thanks obama
>assad gets nuked
>Trump: Enter The Fist 2 releases on Blu-Ray
>fake news indeed

My friends and I will do what we always do.

Don't cut yourself with all that edge, pal.

MAGA

Vacate.

Kys

What are you doing Saturday night? Want to be more retarded and more fucked than usual?

THIS IS SHARE BLUE SHIT POSTING. REPORT AND IGNORE. REPORT ALL ANTI TRUMP THREADS. THIS IS SHARE BLUE SHIT POSTING. REPORT AND IGNORE. REPORT ALL ANTI TRUMP THREADS. THIS IS SHARE BLUE SHIT POSTING. REPORT AND IGNORE. REPORT ALL ANTI TRUMP THREADS. THIS IS SHARE BLUE SHIT POSTING. REPORT AND IGNORE. REPORT ALL ANTI TRUMP THREADS. THIS IS SHARE BLUE SHIT POSTING. REPORT AND IGNORE. REPORT ALL ANTI TRUMP THREADS. THIS IS SHARE BLUE SHIT POSTING. REPORT AND IGNORE. REPORT ALL ANTI TRUMP THREADS.

Awh, did I hurt your fee fees?

Sorry to interrupt you sucking Trump's orange cock, but he clearly betrayed us, and it doesn't take a genius to figure it out. Just intellectual honesty. (A trait you clearly lack._

Did you just fucking hashtag on Sup Forums? Gtfo newfag.

XD you really outsmarted him i bet he forgot to sage

How does it feel to be anti-semite

>muh knee-jerk reaction
See pic related here faggot.

I supported Trump since he announced his candidacy, but after today, enough is enough. He just outed himself as a neo-con puppet.

Pretty good, actually.

THIS IS SHARE BLUE SHIT POSTING. REPORT AND IGNORE. REPORT ALL ANTI TRUMP THREADS. THIS IS SHARE BLUE SHIT POSTING. REPORT AND IGNORE. REPORT ALL ANTI TRUMP THREADS. THIS IS SHARE BLUE SHIT POSTING. REPORT AND IGNORE. REPORT ALL ANTI TRUMP THREADS. THIS IS SHARE BLUE SHIT POSTING. REPORT AND IGNORE. REPORT ALL ANTI TRUMP THREADS. THIS IS SHARE BLUE SHIT POSTING. REPORT AND IGNORE. REPORT ALL ANTI TRUMP THREADS. THIS IS SHARE BLUE SHIT POSTING. REPORT AND IGNORE. REPORT ALL ANTI TRUMP THREADS.THIS IS SHARE BLUE SHIT POSTING. REPORT AND IGNORE. REPORT ALL ANTI TRUMP THREADS. THIS IS SHARE BLUE SHIT POSTING. REPORT AND IGNORE. REPORT ALL ANTI TRUMP THREADS. THIS IS SHARE BLUE SHIT POSTING. REPORT AND IGNORE. REPORT ALL ANTI TRUMP THREADS. THIS IS SHARE BLUE SHIT POSTING. REPORT AND IGNORE. REPORT ALL ANTI TRUMP THREADS. THIS IS SHARE BLUE SHIT POSTING. REPORT AND IGNORE. REPORT ALL ANTI TRUMP THREADS. THIS IS SHARE BLUE SHIT POSTING. REPORT AND IGNORE. REPORT ALL ANTI TRUMP THREADS.

its not though
>being this delusional

>this level of denial

Please tell me about how they control the world

THIS IS SHARE BLUE SHIT POSTING. REPORT AND IGNORE. REPORT ALL ANTI TRUMP THREADS. THIS IS SHARE BLUE SHIT POSTING. REPORT AND IGNORE. REPORT ALL ANTI TRUMP THREADS. THIS IS SHARE BLUE SHIT POSTING. REPORT AND IGNORE. REPORT ALL ANTI TRUMP THREADS. THIS IS SHARE BLUE SHIT POSTING. REPORT AND IGNORE. REPORT ALL ANTI TRUMP THREADS. THIS IS SHARE BLUE SHIT POSTING. REPORT AND IGNORE. REPORT ALL ANTI TRUMP THREADS. THIS IS SHARE BLUE SHIT POSTING. REPORT AND IGNORE. REPORT ALL ANTI TRUMP THREADS.THIS IS SHARE BLUE SHIT POSTING. REPORT AND IGNORE. REPORT ALL ANTI TRUMP THREADS. THIS IS SHARE BLUE SHIT POSTING. REPORT AND IGNORE. REPORT ALL ANTI TRUMP THREADS. THIS IS SHARE BLUE SHIT POSTING. REPORT AND IGNORE. REPORT ALL ANTI TRUMP THREADS. THIS IS SHARE BLUE SHIT POSTING. REPORT AND IGNORE. REPORT ALL ANTI TRUMP THREADS. THIS IS SHARE BLUE SHIT POSTING. REPORT AND IGNORE. REPORT ALL ANTI TRUMP THREADS. THIS IS SHARE BLUE SHIT POSTING. REPORT AND IGNORE. REPORT ALL ANTI TRUMP THREADS.THIS IS SHARE BLUE SHIT POSTING. REPORT AND IGNORE. REPORT ALL ANTI TRUMP THREADS. THIS IS SHARE BLUE SHIT POSTING. REPORT AND IGNORE. REPORT ALL ANTI TRUMP THREADS. THIS IS SHARE BLUE SHIT POSTING. REPORT AND IGNORE. REPORT ALL ANTI TRUMP THREADS. THIS IS SHARE BLUE SHIT POSTING. REPORT AND IGNORE. REPORT ALL ANTI TRUMP THREADS. THIS IS SHARE BLUE SHIT POSTING. REPORT AND IGNORE. REPORT ALL ANTI TRUMP THREADS. THIS IS SHARE BLUE SHIT POSTING. REPORT AND IGNORE. REPORT ALL ANTI TRUMP THREADS.

Sure thing, buddy boyo.

youtube.com/watch?v=XSYOyNvCFPQ

so you're saying trump is fake? Well I can't argue that

So you found a couple of anti-white torah worshiper to justify your hate?
Yawn...

You must be autistic.

Nice obsession with homosexuality. You seem to have finally came out if the closet. Good job.