Thank god we didn't vote for Killary

Thank god we didn't vote for Killary.

Other urls found in this thread:

hrw.org/sites/default/files/reports/syria_cw0913_web_1.pdf
reuters.com/article/us-syria-crisis-league-idUSBRE97Q0NI20130827
hrw.org/news/2014/05/13/syria-strong-evidence-government-used-chemicals-weapon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good, rain death on those farm animal fucking, cowards.

Oh dont put anything into context at all guys, attacking children with chemicals is a totally fully sick reason to let a guy just keep doing it ayyy LMFAO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *HE WONT DIVIDE US *HITS THE DAB* BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

WHEN U SHILL SO HARD
>WHIPS
>(DABS) BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII XD FAMILY FAM BAM BOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>it mattered which one we got

This is gold.

It is a good think we didn't vote killary, because those tomahawks fired at Syria would have been nukes fired at Russia

Congrats to the American underclass.
You've elected a liar AND an agressor who don't give a shit about proofs.

I really hope, you will learn quickly that Trump is unworthy to be president and that his followers and his opponents will initiate a dismissal quickly.

>in response to chemical attacks by assad

wew lad making some grand assumptions there aren't we?

There was a chemical attack, but no one knows who did it.
Trump now bombs a random airbase for no reason.
Good job.

The 2013 chemical attack killed over 400 children. Trump cried out to Obama not to retaliate and then when Obama sought consensus in congress the Republican cucks blocked it.

UNDERCLASS????????? LOLOLOL
ENTITLED SILICONE VALLY SHILLBOT DETECTED.

RUNNINGREEEEEEEEEEE.EXE

There is obviously a reason. Open your eyes idiot

DAT BOI FAMILY!!!!!!! NICE MEME MAN FAM !!!!!!!! BOIIIIIIIIIIIIII

THINK THIS DESERVES A WHIP *WHIPS* BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII XDDDDDD FUCKING AWEOSME DUDe GoT ME PUMPED UP TO DAB ALL FLOCKING NIGHT *DABS*

No sane person with educational background voted for this excuse of an investor.
The people should be remembered of that.

Are you drunk or something?

So?

Outshilling the shills brah, gotts fight fire with fire.

>no one knows who did it
You're what people like Assad and Putin would call a "useful idiot".

Everyone knows it was Assad. Many people on the ground saw the bombs falling. Also, its worth noting that dropping bombs ON sarin gas does not disperse it, it destroys it.
>buh buh but no, it was probably a false flag 'cause Sup Forums told me that Russia is actually supporting ISIS and they want to create chaos and get the US involved in an unwinnable war so they can give rise to the Russian/ISIS superduperpower 'cause JOOOZ

Yeh, no illegals voted for him, which seem to be the only things you deem human or worth any time at all.

Fucking loser libcuck LOL

She literally said this hours before the strike on Assad's airfield
www.reuters.com/article/us-people-hillary-clinton-idUSKBN179058

Retard

There is zero reason for Asad to kill his own people. Either rebels done this or the US. The fact that US abused the situation s quickly suggests the later.

She was trying to reverse-psychology trump into not doing it but I guess he didn't see it

Putin is softballing a win for Trump. He setup the chemical attack or else tricked Assad into doing it.

You joke, but it might have actually worked, if he had.

shills dont even know what their own god is saying... some state of mind these fucking animal-sub-human racemixers must have hey.

Not even aware of their own libcuck agenda.

Sure is shill in here.

There's shills everywhere today.

>Everyone knows it was Assad.
No. Even the UN doesn't know.
I'm not defending Assad here.
But there is no proof for a chemical attack on Syrian civilians engaged by the Syrian government or Russia.
And yet the POTUS only "feels" like it is so and didn't even wait for a proper investigation.
You actually don't deserve an answere, since you have no point at all. But, well, here it is.

Jesus christ tell me about it, Fallen world.

This is right on the border of being too conspiritarded for me. I'm so conflicted.

What poor guys you are.

So what ?

Back at this time, Syria wasn't using chemical weapons. Racting to a chemical attack is really different from attacking Syria because we dislike Al Assad.

This is perfectly coherent.

What really makes me happy, is that i know that some day, by being a beta cuck that you are that you will be in a situation not able to help the woman or person you love.

That is the moment that i get to feel good, knowing that you are too weak and not populous enough to even win an election.

KEKEKEKEKEKEK

syria has literally been using chemical weapons since the civil war started you cuck

>even the UN doesn't know
No, but there's more reason to believe that Assad (who's gassed his people before) is behind it than anyone else.

The only people who believe otherwise are conspiritards, and bloggers who run sites with names like whattheydontwantyoutoknow.org.

wikipedia . org/wiki/Chronik_des_B%C3%BCrgerkriegs_in_Syrien_2013

"Am 25. April gaben Vertreter der US-amerikanischen Regierung bekannt, dass man Beweise für den Einsatz von chemischen Waffen im Syrischen Bürgerkrieg habe. In zwei Fällen sei in geringem Umfang Sarin eingesetzt worden. Welche Seite das Giftgas eingesetzt hätte, sei unklar; es sei aber wahrscheinlich die Regierung gewesen. Man werde die Beweise weiter prüfen und hielte sich alle Optionen offen."

You may be smart enough to translate it in google and find out you're wrong.

Next you'll tell me you're only pretending to be retarded.

Translate your retard language by yourself, you're on an english board.

Yeah.
So.. where is the proof?

Uh the attack in 2013 that Obama wanted to retaliate for (and Republican cucks in congress blocked while Trump twitter-screamed that Obama was going to start WWIII) killed 1700+ people including 400+ children.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghouta_chemical_attack

It wasn't Syria who used chemical weapons but Trump can't say that without hard proof so he launched some missiles at a crap target as a show of strength. Nothing more, nothing less. And I approve.

Really ? Any source proving the use of Sarin in Syria by Al Assad ??

>tfw the average Trump supported only possible defense of Trump is to blame Hillary Clinton for everything ever.

"On April 25, representatives of the US government announced that they had evidence of the use of chemical weapons in the Syrian civil war, and that Sarin was used in a small number of cases But it was probably the government that would continue to examine the evidence and keep all options open. "

There you go, sweety.

Trump launches attack that kills innocent civilians. Doesn't say a word

>gets ''sad'' about some kids being gassed over some ruthless dictator

Implying that Trump supporters didnt post hundreds of pictures claiming that Hillary clinton would start world war three and then claimed that was a good reason to vote for Trump.

I dunno, I don't pretend to have all the answers; apparently, intelligence sources have information.
>inb4 WMD's in Iraq

What civilians ? It's a military based you dumb fuck !

She's a hack because she's an authoritarian right winger disguised as a liberal.

You'd probably like her.

It was an empty military base you fool.

The attack before

Therefore Obama should have reacted. Another proof he was a shitty POTUS.

And this is still not "attacking Syria", this is punishing it after using Sarin. Trump told him "just don't do that, otherwise I'll fuck your army up"

If he did nothing liberals would be mad. He did something and liberals are mad.

Not user, but people like you would simply criticize the source(s). There are plenty of sources on google. Go there. Read stuff.

Jesus fucking Christ, I hate people like you

>implying your age doesn't start with a 1

Wow

Same for every fucking president that ever was

So deep bro

Post that on Facebook so gram mama can upvote it

hrw.org/sites/default/files/reports/syria_cw0913_web_1.pdf
reuters.com/article/us-syria-crisis-league-idUSBRE97Q0NI20130827
hrw.org/news/2014/05/13/syria-strong-evidence-government-used-chemicals-weapon

I posted this because someone here claimed that no chemical attacks had happened by the time Trump posted his Twitter garbage.

Yeah it was in response to the chemical bombing that russia claims didnt even happen. Now according to russia the US attacked their soldiers indirectly in response to something that didn't even happen.

>he did something and liberals are mad
Liberals are going to be split down the middle on this one. In fact, it would surprise me if over 50% of liberals support this.

Already, CNN is changing their tune on him, and there is an op-ed in the NY times saying he did the right thing.

Congressional authorization, motherfucker, do you speak it?

Obama tried to get Congress to let him bomb Syria. Republicucks said no. So did Trump. Now that the shoe's on the other foot, time to spend a couple billion on missiles.

Fucking hilarious. Trumplets LITERALLY only argument why trump would be better is that he wouldnt start a war.

You absolute fucking retards voting for such an obvious conman

>I don't pretend to have all the answers
>The only people who believe otherwise are conspiritards

Allright then...

>everyone who disagrees with me is a paid shill who only answers to hillary clinton

What world do you live in?

You're a fucking child.

Yes, based on what I've observed around the internet, the only people who are spouting the "false flag" narrative are conspiracy-tier blogs and forums.

Trump can't repeal obamacare, but he can throw a tantrum and throw bombs getting us into needless conflicts. Like we're the world police or some shit.

This is so mind-numbingly stupid to me. Days after being accepted by western leaders, Assad gasses his own civilians? Bitch please. The US is just looking for a reason to attack Syria. This is going to create tension between the US and Russia, which could again lead to the inevitable start of WWIII. Not that I mind. The apocalypse is now gents, and I`ll be listening to shadilay whilst sipping a hot cup of coffee, watching the world burn.

What about getting rid of Obama Care?
Or building the Wall and let the Mexicans pay for it?

>B-b-bu what about obama and his drone strikes

ISIL is cheering for sure. The idiot president and his voters are beyond salvation. Assad is the gatekeeper on the Mediterranean and the barbarians will break through. I'm not at all shocked that danald is a fat orange loser and now will be funny seeing all the cucks doing mental gymnastics, the only gym they do anyway.

>nothing at all has changed since 2013
nice cherry picking fail.
inb4 trumptard--actually not a supporter but you douchebags are something else.

It was pretty obvious too. The guy was as much as a war hawk as hilary. Yet everyone pretend not to see it because Hur dur muh mudslimes aren't hoomens

Cant wait until they nuke you

if tha roof on fire watch the mothafucka burn

Cool. Does that make it okay that Trump sent about 90 million dollars worth of missiles at a Syrian air base that potentially held Russian soldiers without even being able to reasonably prove that it was Syria who dropped the chemical weapons? The Russian version of events says that there was no chemical bombing. I know Syria did and so do you but that doesn't mean that we should attack before we can justify our actions.

That's not really how US government works.

Any sitting president can invoke article 2 of the constitution and claim that "regional stability" poses an immediate threat to the US. It's pretty much a trump card (no pun intended).

Obama aired on the cautious side in nearly every aspect of his foreign policy, from lengthy negotiations in Iran, sanctions and essentially no presence in Crimea, to strategic patience in North Korea. Even his one real intervention in Libya he himself called his "worst mistake" of his presidency.

Republicans made most aspects of his presidency shitty, but the ball was entirely in his court with foreign policy.

Yeah because nothing has changed at all since 2013.

Never even heard of a "false flag" narrative.
You have no proof whatsoever and still claiming to know what's going on. That's what pisses me of.

Not one 'cic' has been 'worthy' since kennedy, dumbshit.

0 people killed in the bombing, yea thank god we didnt vote for killary. she wouldnt have had the decency to warn them ahead of time

neither of which is happening

Live in Miami. Can't Mossad the Assad u orange cuck.

if something Berlusconi is expert on is fuckable bitches

What sort of sad life must you lead that you've decided it's easier to assume everyone who thinks differently then you is paid to do it. Is it easier to live knowing that it's the evil Jews keeping you down with their shadow government rather than just accepting that your life is shitty because you let be?

I don't think this will lead to ww3. Russia had set up missile defenses for this kind of crap. Yet they didn't do a fuckin thing even though they were warned hours in advance. Even the base they attack was some random shell base with no soldiers or Russian bombers. This was a empty fart attempt to make trump look like a hard ass in my book

SAGE THIS SHILL THREADSAGE THIS SHILL THREADSAGE THIS SHILL THREADSAGE THIS SHILL THREADSAGE THIS SHILL THREADSAGE THIS SHILL THREADSAGE THIS SHILL THREADSAGE THIS SHILL THREADSAGE THIS SHILL THREADSAGE THIS SHILL THREADSAGE THIS SHILL THREADSAGE THIS SHILL THREADSAGE THIS SHILL THREADSAGE THIS SHILL THREADSAGE THIS SHILL THREADSAGE THIS SHILL THREADSAGE THIS SHILL THREADSAGE THIS SHILL THREADSAGE THIS SHILL THREAD

As if killing who knows how many innocent civilians wasn't grounds for Assad's removal.

Are you serious? What about 2013? Please just go look into some information on this subject as you clearly haven't even heard about Syria until today.

obama struck targets in Syria (and all over the middle east, including AMERICAN CITIZENS if you wanna talk constitutionality) for 8 years. Acting like you a bad muthafucka. you ain't shit.

how about he is not hitlery?

>what really makes me happy is knowing that others will suffer
We know you can put your sick away now.

Could be possible. Russian officials stated that this could mean that they would be cutting the cooperation deal between the US and Russian military. Just hope Syria doesn`t declare war on the US or something equally as retarded

=Trump

>muh logic
>plus trumps logic
>usually equals greater logic

its been great, america. ive been somewhat entertained watching this shit all my life. here's a video of how baby jesus was not born from what i can remember.

Orange faggot exposed for the lardmaster reeeeeetard that he is. Great day all in all. Recucklican losers continue the legacy of being absolutely shit government.