English is primitive

I just realized how primitive the English language actually is! It has so little possibilities in terms of word order! I think this is the main reason why sjws even exist, it's because of the language they speak, the nature of which is that of primitiveness. It disgusts me to the core that I have to learn it. English reform when?

Any anglo willing to suck my people's coxen?

Completely true. Alot of bullshit about transsexuality and racism only exist because of "poeticisms" in how english name things. Anglo purge when?

>this is the main reason why sjws even exist, it's because of the language they speak,
Чe ты нeceшь, cвинявый

sosi hui, bydlo

bump

>English
>primitive
LMAO no

You wouldn't know since your tongue is even more primitive.

My tongue is primitive yes, but English is not even near primitive.

what makes it not primitive?

>tfw too cretinous to learn another language

Being 5 or 6th branch of Indo-European.

Is this supposed to be an argument?

Yes

bump

you know what else is primitive? YOUR COUNTRY FUCK YOU

Everybody, look at that degenerate's meltdown! And that's exactly what I was talking about! Not being able to express something you can in Ukrainian through English makes people flip out!

English word order is surprisingly fluid, given its dependence on it. Foreigners simply can't do it well enough, and so think English is lacking in flexibility.

Learn more English.

No, English word order is ludicrously rigid compared to almost any European language including analytical ones like Spanish not to mention highly fusional slavic languages. And it has nothing to do with my knowledge of English since it doesn't affect its grammar and consequently its possibilities.

Slavic languages are better at that aspect, you know why, cuz your languages are new af. They developed too late, and same can be said even for Latin languages which pretty late used vulgar Latin as standard literary

I noticed that Albanians have pretty low iq on average. No wonder why your arguments suck.

Is this your response? "Muh albanian iq"? How about YOU make a real argument.

>cuz your languages are new af
How can a natural language be "old" or "new", and how is it supposed to affect its grammar?

씨발 바보 원시인 오랑캐 새끼들.

>His language doesn't have a word for "the"
>His language doesn't have a voiced "th" phoneme
>His language doesn't have an unvoiced "th" phoneme

PIE>Germanic>West Germanic>Old English>Middle English>English
PIE>Balto-Slavic>Proto-Slavic>East Slavic>Old Russian>Middle Russian>Modern Russian
PIE>Proto-Albanian>Old Albanian>Albanian
Also i must include that East Slavic branched really late, unlike West Germanic.Thats why Ukrainian with Russian is more understandable than Dutch and German.
>How affects grammar
During that branching, the language might lose cases and change word order

>Thats why Ukrainian with Russian is more understandable than Dutch and German.
Okay, but I don't really understand what it has to do with the topic.

>During that branching, the language might lose cases and change word order
They could do it in any time. It doesn't really matter if your language has close relatives living somewhere else or not.