Any one ever leave Sup Forums?

Any one ever leave Sup Forums?

you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

/thread

WELCOME TO THE HOTEL NIGGER FUCKER

Don plz go

Kek, this

I've tried multiple times, it just doesn't work. The only thing good about Sup Forums and this site in general is its a quick fix to cure boredom.

I can't say nigger anywhere else

I don't get it.

I honestly think, people never leave, they just stay out for a good time, then come back to *check*..
some stay.. some go back.

th

It can never be un/B/een!

What~? Unbeen?

the people who have successfully left Sup Forums aren't on Sup Forums right now.

For several years, after I saw something I didn't want to in a gmask thread (remember those?)

Have been back for a year now. Sup Forums is still shit

Like unseen.
If you are Sup Forums you are always Sup Forums

>this
closest ive come is by putting a block site app, so im limited to 1 hour, alas there is no leaving

We're a gang now~?
I'm gonna lose my girlfriend if that happens. o_o

I'm sorry, but I don't do drugs. Only cannabis. Sorry, but we could still be friends~. That ok?

We are a personal Army!

o_o xD ~~

Nope, the only escape is an hero.

...white blood cell gang~?

•.•

Remember, you're here forever!

The leuko-troops?

yeah for a few years. life is honestly better without it i only come here during MAXIMUM boredom now

Am I the new slut?

Moot

I did for a solid 2 years but came back a month or two ago. But in my mind I'm gone right now. I have my dream job with a perfect wife and children in our loving family. Reality is overrated. Also, wtf is with all the trap and cuck shit goddamn. It's like they make the old furries and mlp faggots look civilized

I left around this time last year and never looked back.

Ever since i got dumped i've come here every night and got pissed

Fuck you.

Stop fucking reminding me.

I've been here since 2006. 11 fucking years of my life down the drain spent doing what? Nothing of consequence, just looking at shitty pictures on a shitty image board with other shitty people, and for some reason this shit is more addictive than coke. It's more addictive than heroin. More addictive than attention, just coming to this shitty asshole of the internet to post dumb shit and piss off people that are behind so many layers of irony it doesn't really accomplish anything anyway. Fucking kill me. Shoot me in the goddamn face.

Pixalating images if i remember

Red blood cells have crotches?

Yeah, it was how people shared images that would have otherwise been removed. As I discovered, as a dumb kid who should have realised that at the time.

That's a lot of life.