Hey Sup Forums I posted about having a wart and you guys helped/ but is this what it's supposed to look like 2 days...

Hey Sup Forums I posted about having a wart and you guys helped/ but is this what it's supposed to look like 2 days later?

Other urls found in this thread:

ipanon.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what did we tell you to do?

Absolutely.
No worries.

Either spores or it is dying. It should turn black and fall off.

yep, give it a few more days

Idk what you did but keep treating it. Tea tree oil, garlic juice, etc. Keep applying. You've got it on the ropes and I know it definitely just looks a lot worse than it hurts.

i remember that thread. looks like you tried freezing it. it looks like mine did a little while before it went away.

cut your finger, or you'll lost your hand

You're doing ok. don't be afraid to run a clean razor around the underedge just as it's beginning to go black. Can help it to dry out and detach. Don't just slice it off until the wart part is actually dead. You'll soon be wart free.

I started to cut it, hurt like a bitch, then I used alcohol (and drank some!) then I used that sycilc acid crap then i froze it. This thing gotta give up soon!

Fuck yeah...You gotta get the black things out... Tweezers work well

What are the little black things?

What are they?

When I had one, I kept tearing it off and it would grow back and just bleed a fuck ton. You gotta get the skin around it torn, then you wanna pull the whole think out so that you don't leave any behind or else it'll grow back. I had it for like 8 months before I finally decided to just tear it off.

You didn't dig deep enough. If you see those little black things the wart will come back. Numb your finger, take some shots, grab a knife, and gouge the shit out of your finger. Either that or pay to have a doctor do it professionally.

GO TO THE DOCTOR.

I cut one out myself.. just get a sharp blade.. you can dig into the actual wart and it doesn't hurt

Get pliers and pull that shit out. Then if it starts to grow back, do it again. I tore mine out a couple times and it grew back, then I picked at it with my nails for a few days and eventually tore it off with them and it didn't even bleed and never grow back.

Im getting mixed answers here! Some say yes it's supposed to be like this and itll fall out ina couple days- others are saying i fked up! Someone help?

Just go to your pharmacy and ask for a wart remover jfc

I used to have a ton of warts on my hands. I ended up going to a natural clinic where they literally used a syringe full of a special oxygen infused needle; basically pumping my wart full of oxygen. A week later or so they started to disappear and than they were gone

this. you try to rip it out now and its just gonna grow back. i had one for way too long before i learned that

Grab a household cleaning agent that contains ammonia, and mix it with some laundry detergent in a bow, dip your hand in it, blowing hard on the spot with the blister, it will freeze it off easily!

youre good. just keep the freezing thing regularly and you should be fine. dig those black things out if you want. i did on mine but that was more out of bordeom

looks good bro. When i was a kid i had a wart about the size of a loonie on my big toe. Id go to the doctor ever week or two and have it frozen. During the week i would soak my foot in warm water and use a razer to try and cut off as much as i could. If you end up doing this try and remove the black parts.

Mustard gas

Your isp is now legally allowed to do whatever it wants with your internet browsing data, your government can now see all your browsing history simply by requesting your isp to hand it over. This is the only way to stop them ipanon.com

Sweet thanks guys!

put a smoke out on it

Op you fucking faggot I told you to wrap it in tape last time and leave it but no you have to be a faggot and not listen, cover in tape and give it a week or 2

Use feaces. The bacteria inside cures warts.