Artists from the UK have no fucking tal-

artists from the UK have no fucking tal-

He's not from the UK, he's black
> But he was born there
Doesn't matter he's not from the UK

Talent. Talent was the word you were looking for OP.

If that's the case, the only americans are the natives
post yfw ""american"" ""music"" does not exist

>memerap
>talent

>rhymes "vocal" with "Eyjafjallajökull"

you gotta admit it's better than what most rappers bother to do

>posts a talentless hack that loops 2 bar long recordings on minimalistic layerless beats that make those shitty "24/7 study mix" lo-fi hip-hop compilations look like goddamn Mozart
i dun undestnad

Rick The Ruler AKA Uncle Ricky

>layerless beats

ftfy

>recycled samples

My dad has not shut up about this album for like 3 years, is it worth a listen?

man I had no clue DOOM was from the UK

Mm Food is literally part plunderphonics

Yeah its great, you've heard half of it before if you ever watch major films, Mars has been in loads

I hear a lot of it was ripped off for star wars

Its fucking memerap, nearly all hip hop samples, thats not the same as plunderphonics.

you've never listened to it have you?

Whats Amon Tobin?

>Amon Adonai Santos de Araújo Tobin (born February 7, 1972), known as Amon Tobin, is a Brazilian musician, composer and producer

>Tobin was born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. At the age of 2, he and his family left Brazil to live in Morocco, the Netherlands, London, Portugal and Madeira.[1] Tobin settled in Brighton, England as a teenager

you've never listened to plunderphonics have you?

The entire genre of rap is a meme, all rap is memerap, as it's objectively inferior/cheaper music. It's our degenerate plebeian Sup Forums that has tried to make us believe rap is an "essential" genre and that if you don't like it you must be "narrow-minded", a "redditor" who is "born in le wrong generation" and there's probably some racial element to it too. Rap music has no staying power. All of rap is just a neo-rockist sub-genre of top-40 pop, with a "urban" paint job. This music doesn't stand the test of time, it's a fad. That's why rappers are discussed about like fashion. Image/fashion/numbers sold are actually considered when talking about them. Rap is just a really cheap/lazy form of music anyways. The majority of rap beats are just stealing (MUHH "SAMPLING") another artist's music, looping it over a generic drumbeat while someone "raps" over it. The "technical aspects" of rapping are not hard at all. That's why there's 14 year old white girls on YouTube uploading themselves flowing with ease and speed, dropping multis like it's nothing. But because they don't fit the image of a "rapper", no one would take seriously. I've listened to it all from backpacker shit like cLOUDDEAD and Atmosphere to the "golden days" of Public Enemy and Eric B. and Rakim to instrumental stuff like J Dilla and DJ Shadow to the 90s with Nas and Mobb Deep to the CLT approved A Tribe Called Quest and Digital Planets to today like Kendrick and Kanye. All rap is meme rap. All of it. Stop spamming it.

>someone wrote all of this out
well at least this works as some sort of ironic pasta

this is some hopsin-tier levels of pseudointellectual faggotry that easily impressed memerap faggots like yourself eat up

I had no idea that he wasn't American. He doesn't really have a British accent as far as I can tell.

confirmed fag

not even Sup Forums believes this you're a fucking retard

haha le niggar xDDD

Even if ironic. Quit life please.

UUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

did the guy who invent shit posting go to shitposting?

i have this on vinyl
yes

And what kind of a talent does he have? Random double rhymes doesn't count

he grew up in America, was in the underground hip hop scene in New York, and released his early work in that city. To say he is British is a little underhanded.

serious question but is this actually what they believe on Sup Forums? Or is this all just a bunch of false flag troll type stuff to make Sup Forums actually look this ridiculous?

go to Sup Forums and find out. It doesn't need any help to look ridiculous.

Good thread lmao

Imagine how disappointed this dad must be in his pleb son

fpbp