Name one character that can beat Storm

Name one character that can beat Storm.

protip: you literally can't

Storm

The Punisher.

Superman.

Superman, Hulk, OPs faggotness...

thor . he has a hammer

If Storm knows he's coming he's gonna have a bad time.

...really?
Just from X-men I can name 5 off the top of my head.
Jean Gray
Professor X
Apocalypse
Night Crawler
Cyclops

Pre Retcon Beyonder RapeStomp

>Night Crawler
???? ??????

Hows about a fucking umbrella.

Teleport in and stab her to death. Quick easy and she has no defense from it.

hasn't that 'literally' crap died out yet? learn to use you language

Yea you really want to hold up a lightning rod to an electrical storm, it will zap some sense into your pee brain.

Nice game plan. It's a wonder you didn't list Wolverine for his forte of stabbing shit.

Black Bolt

Nah Storm can fly. Logan couldn't reach her.

franklin richards? mad jim jaspers?whats-his-name they literally had to stop from being born he was so unkillable.....(the guy who had massive reality warping powers and when they even COULD manage to kill him he could just ressurect himself)

I hate that nigger. I hope he gets fucked in the MCU.

>tfw no one mentions you
>mfw I'm the Master of Masters

>bad Trigon

Go away.

Go back to your therapy, pussy.

"master of masters" are a dime a dozen and arent worth their shit you need to be powerful in your own regards not in regards to others

Legion

Lol

Deadpool

underage detected

Hello "FedoraXMaster_420_BluntBlazzerXXX"

lol ryan reynolds loves deadpool hes not underaged (fuck hed be a Sup Forums god if he visited)

>Trigon
nice bait
My therapist is the smartest individual I know
>me
I am Aku, shapeshifting master of darkness!

You say that like he doesn't

no if i were "fedora master" anything id fucking worship aku

The Hate Monger.

You all lose to the one true hero.

But the thread is all about who is powerful in regards to Storm, dipshit.

Naruto
/thread

>fedora
>worshipping anything other than atheism and mlp
heresy

That's cheating. The entire manga revolves around sucking his dick. The only struggle he's has to deal with is having his butt buddy run away.

>mlp

Superman.
...seriously, how has no one said this yet?

professor x. i think havoc? killed her too. of course doctor manhattan. probably doc strange too.

>thatsthejoke

>Doc Strange
It depends if you're calling battle to the death, or if trapping her in a pocket dimension for eternity counts.

Thanks for reminding me.
Twilight Sparkle is stronger than Storm.

when that was literally the third post. Nigga do you even read before you leave a post?

yeah this image is for both of you

Amazo can take everyone in this thread at once.

>reading an entire thread to make a shitpost
What are you, gay?

How about a plastic umbrella with a natural gum isolated handle? How about now bitch?

Sentry.
Now fuck off.

bitch pls.

Thor.

The Living Tribunal.

Fred Hembeck

Boros took a hit from Saitama and regenerated.

One punch to Amazo and he's going to fuck Saitama with his own power.

Vivec would fuck her up

mysterio

>What are you, gay?
thats beside the point, you didnt have to read the whole thread (which even if you did its fucking small still it would take like 2 minutes to read everything here) as it was fucking 3 posts in

Deadpool, they literally made a comic about Deadpool killing the marval universe

Vivec would fuck himself.

that was non-canon you shithead

I'm sure there must be some way I could hear what you're saying better... Oh, right.
Would you mind taking the dicks out of your mouth? Kinda makes it difficult to understand what you're saying.

storm already dead

Crap! Forgot that Amazo can duplicate powers. Ok so here's the bigger question. How do we beat Amazo? Its like Majin Buu but scarier!

RetardOTron5000

the same way batman did

was it? i thought that was canon from another universe and 616 deadpool ended up killing him (dubbed dreadpool) i could be wrong though its been awhile since i looked into any deadpool

(not the user you were talking to)

can amazo duplicate physical strength? im not too educated on amazo (actually this is the first ive heard of him) but afaik saitamas strength isnt "power" its just a superconditioned body

Storm can knock down buildings with wind shear, you really think some crazy straws and double mint will protect your from a building collapsing on top of you?

Well, he puts in an ASSLOAD of effort into learning even the most basic abilities because he's a fucking autist, but thats boring to show so he get's a free pas with montages.

Though the dude is basically playing Civ with unlimited resources so fuck the guy.

Disney/Marvel executives

He can. He can duplicate strength and powers just by looking at someone. He not only took superman's abilities but also obtained immunity to kryptonite.

/thread

Mary Poppins that bitch. Wind is jist gonna carry you away from the rubble.

Dead pool killed the entire marvel universe, what are you on about?

Goku niggers

Nah, you're right. That was a sequel series though and it bombed

what is this then?

Saitamas just has a near instant version of Saiyan blood.

EVERYTHING he does physically generates results IMMEDIATELY.

His super abilities is just the result of him fighting progressively stronger enemies at their own level +1.

Dude is basically Goku with unlimited senzu beans and Ssj4 in a world full of Frieza level enemies.

Hell, Boro basically WAS Frieza.

"power levels are 400%"

He took supes powers, so they hit him with kryptonite, so he learned immunity to kyrptonite from another source.

I think we can all agree that Storm is fucked and OPs a fag.

he would do both because he is vivec, warrior-poet and Guardian God-King of Vvardenfell

Oh that happened. But as he gained more abilities his weakness dampened. Batman's kryptonite trick worked the first time. But when the bat tried it a second time it did not work.

Dr. Manhattan, Spectre, Spawn, Death, Carl Winslow, etc.

idk goku probably
i dont watch cartoons

He sure acts like one

You watch movies? Pick someone from live action.

the one true American superhero

The oatmeal guy isn't a super hero.

So he'll be immune to her by throwing a string around her and tying a key to the other end?

GEE I WONDER WHO COULD EVER BEAT A MUTANT WITH WEATHER MANIPULATION POWERS.

I GUESS WE WILL NEVER KNOW.

any other mutant

Gravity.

kill yourself faggot shit

he also has the secret power to summon reinforcements from the French navy

Thanos,Silver surfer, Galactus, Doctor Doom, Thor, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Beyonder, Absorption man Etc.

Only after hanging out in the french court in majority fur clothing. They needed to see him as rustic to support him.

Mega rayquaza. Mega fug would use delta stream to lower the effectiveness of storms electrical attacks, then would use dragons ascent to turn her into a pancake. Then mega fug would use v-create to cook the pancake. Then he would eat it.

The only answer is squirrel girl. She killed terrax, M.O.D.O.K., and fucking thanos.