Wear shirt with Fidel Castro on it

>wear shirt with Fidel Castro on it
>right after his death
>Cuban reporter asks you about this after your season long fight against oppression
>say Castro dindu nothin and made literacy and shit
>right before playing in the city of Cuban exiles
>proceed to get your shit pushed in
>by a second generation Cuban exile
wew lad, like pottery

miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article117426693.html

Other urls found in this thread:

miami.cbslocal.com/2016/11/28/exclusive-man-who-videotaped-fans-fighting-at-dolphins-game-speaks-out/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this guy is a black wannabe!

I'm actually really looking forward to the day Crapperdick dies.
I've never wished death on anyone before, but I absolutely am excited for him to die.

Dude, be careful with that edge, you could cut yourself

kind of a weird response desu

if anything I feel bad for craperdick. he's clearly misguided and lost, led astray by his weird ass liberal gf. Dude should've kept it simple, money, football, hoes.

Instead he's become pseudo intellectual. For some reason he seems like a good dude to me deep down. I don't even have any affinity for the 9ers. Just seems like the wrong people have surrounded him and now he's being shitted on by the media and everyone.

I think there are worse people to hate. This whole "respect the miitary" shit is out of control with craperdick. It's just as bad as all the sjw's who whine and cry about shit, except its coming from all these fake patriotic "conservatives".

Craperdick really shows how our society in general has gone down the shitter.

This is really unbecoming of a mid-twenty-year-old. This is shit I'd expect from a 14 year old.

>I have materialize my opinions through a fucking tee-shirt

ITT: Assblasted edge lords sipping mountain dew in mommy's basement

If you're this upset over a guy kneeling and wearing a shirt, you may want to reconsider life priorities.

yeah i don't agree with what he's doing but it was disappointing to find out that so many americans associate our flag exclusively with the military. you can't get your point across to people who are that narrow minded.

/thread

Yeah im the same way. Like im black but am his complete opposite in terms of political views, but when he kneeled for the flag even though it was stupid it wasnt like he was shitting on the military. Then everyone calling him a nigger helped him justify his actions. He does seem misguided as fuck and tbqh he should just focus on football bc hes pretty shit.

>be 2012
>hoes be going crazy over this nig
>COLIN FUCK ALL MY HOLES PLS
>loses the owl
>FFW to present
>he turns into a pussy whipped betamale

>im black
Gross.

Sup Forums is a website for white people. Fuck off to reddit or somewhere else where your kind is wanted.

does anyone else read comments like these, and think is this dude 14, or is he some sort of 1337 we are legion dude, or is actually a genuine racist?

In case you haven't realized, Sup Forums's "racist" shit is always funny. If it's not funny, and you're genuinely racist, that's just weird.

Like, genuinely weird. You should fix that brah

>Like im black
>flag

Why you lying friend?

Sup Forums leaks over to every board nowadays, especially ones with flags

>Implying there are no black people in Canada.
Kill yourself you autistic fuck

At what point does the world realize that Kaepernick is full of shit?

>Pouting about not starting, act petulant and sit through the national anthem, media asks him why, "uhh.. because racists cops"
>Pouting about losing, blame the racist election, media asks him if he voted, "no"
>Pouting about lack of attention, try to counter Trump by wearing Fidel shirt, media asks him why, "uhh.. literacy"

Same poster, I actually go to Sup Forums a good amount. Lots of good shit there in general, I always just kind of ignore/overlook the racist shit. I'm white regardless, I just never understood "genuine" racism.

It was more of the completely unfunny nature of his post that kinda made me wonder, why even bother posting that lmao. To flex your racist muscle online?

Just seems weird.

I wonder if there's ever been such a fucking transformation. I know chicks that admitted to masturbating to this faggot and now it's like he's a fucking crappy boondocks character.

kys lad, and not over your dislike of racism, but because you seem like a gigantic faggot

I think he has every right to protest. But his refusal to vote, along with seeing Castro as a revolutionary figure and a freedom fighter, makes me think that he's just been spoon fed garbage.

Completely agree. Quality post

Fuck off nigger

He's your typical edgelord headfucked communist.

>I'm gonna be a voice of poor black people even though I was raised by a white couple in a middle class neighborhood
>I'm gonna bitch about white supremacy holding the black man down even though I get paid dozens of millions of dollars by a white man to hold a clipboard
>I'm gonna refuse to stand up for the American anthem because my SJW muslim girlfriend told me to
>I'm gonna cunt how American establishment is fucked but I refuse to vote
>I'm gonna praise Fidel Castro who was a notorious racist and a literal dictator

If Cuckdell had any spine he would kick this fucker out of the league already. I can't believe someone like Riley Cooper had to go through months of humiliating penance because he said "nigger" in a drunken stupor but this microphone headed progeria squidward looking fuck gets to praise communist dictators and get away with it.

dude has zero credibility left. Even Talcum X stopped defending him

He's like Trump: The sportsman edition. Goes around thinking "what shit can I say today to get on the news!?"

Difference being Trump is a winner and this guy is a washed up faggot loser.

I would help him avenge the pain of his ancestors by letting him fuck me raw in the ass. My reparations

Seattle fan?

miami.cbslocal.com/2016/11/28/exclusive-man-who-videotaped-fans-fighting-at-dolphins-game-speaks-out/

>go back to New York
>go to another country
>take your Muslim quarterback
>anti-Semitic remarks to his left to one of the few 49ers fans

A real American hero.

i still don't understand why obama went to cuba. is he just trying to piss people off?

actually yes

>this is Trump's America

Even his offensive line stopped defending him

why do 9er fans love getting into fights?

Why do rich people and celebrities like communism and communist tyrants like Castro so much?

Here in Brasil there were news reporters crying on tv about his death.

There's always that edgy teenager that thinks saying nigger makes him cool

this is actually the case. Back in 2014 he started dating a crazy mulatto chick who has been steadily brainwashing him. He came out full retard this season because he realized it would be his last year

It's not like anyone should expect him to be smart or take him seriously.

>Didn't vote

Fucking hate Cubans, viva Fidel

As opposed to people who associate the flag with "oppression" while being millionaires and getting free shit.

How is that a surprise? The shilling of the military before every NFL game is astronomical and everyone thinks they're some great person for acknowledging anyone who enlisted
>Guy is a mechanic or an office worker in the army
>THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE -CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP-

Both are shit mate, you'll do no favors to yourself or the world by pointing out the flip side of the coin if yours is bad as well. Be smarter, make a third way.

>Why do rich people and celebrities like communism and communist tyrants like Castro so much?

Because they don't know how it is to be an ordinary person. They're comfortable their entire life and feel as if they know what's best for everyone.

It's a weird trend especially with suburban rich kids.

Why do you hate Castro? Because the media and the republishits told you to you sheep?

kys kaep

Reddit: the poster

Cuban americans are fucking scum.

Yes they are. 70 percent of these fucks voted for Trumps wall

wtf I love cubans now

Fuck off taco nigger

>unironically support Castro
>calls others sheeple

Damn, I bit the bait.

>symbols mean nothing

Are you retarded or a shill? It's not about kneeling or wearing a t-shirt but what those gestures are meant to express.

Kneeling because of BLM: I'm a anti-white black supremacist
Castro: I'm a marxist

I would be upset too if i was American

>Free Education
>Free Healthcare

Damn i wish i could become a Doctor for free, i would make a killing here in America

>young Cuban-American
>therefore probably son of landowner who profited from Batista's facist regime at the expense of the people

Couldn't give less of a fuck about Cuban Americans opinions on Cuba, of course they're biased as fuck against it. Raging that they had their stolen land stolen back off them.

It was right before his death. God trolled him.

>awful living conditions
>believing what the government says
>thousands of people risking their fucking lives to cross the sea to a place without free education or healthcare
>cuban """""doctors""""" who have no fucking idea what to do with patients (we imported several of these and they suck)

Here's your reply.

>progeria squidward looking fuck
top kek. Bang on post as well