Scary thread

scary thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kBTAEf28FmU
youtube.com/watch?v=-fDzdDfviLI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WTTFUFSUHADB BJJBHJWAB DW WOW

I wonder who was the first one to think it was a good idea.

Dude I know it says scary thread but thats not cool...

Fucking ananas pizza.
Why not put bananas on there, too? Or oranges and kiwis?
God damn degenerates.

Mmmmmm ... it's only missing egg and bacon. Almost perfect. Anyway, back to the scary thread.

Woah, what's this from?

its a movie, dont know the name but the most disgusting woman ive ever seen is in it

the taking of deborah logan

its at the end

what is Sup Forums even afraid of

Gravity? Blind side? The proposal?

wat kinda cat be that

Thats not very scary.

where's that from? already saw it but I can't recall

Normies

girls and unplanned social interation

Trainwreck?

Banana on pizza is really fucking good too
Orange and Kiwi not so much

>they all float down here Georgie

Sauce?

I am uncomfortable.

Got you fam

Movie?

Ring - jap version

youtube.com/watch?v=kBTAEf28FmU

This one is pretty fucked up, i warned you

what film is this pls

BEEP BEEP

what movie is this from?

A genius, that's who.

can people please tell me what movie these are from.

looks like Grudge, dunno which one though
strange bedfellows

>lemme in, i'm a fairy

that's kind of cute

It's a short film, user

youtube.com/watch?v=-fDzdDfviLI

Shit.

The fucking grotty design of the "ghost" destroyed the whole effect. It would have been way better with a single hand or something.

Stupid director deserve to never make a movie again.

Search YT for Drew Daywalt Bedfellows

fuck

Well, apparently SOMEONE thought it was so fantastic they'd make a movie out of it, literally called "Lights Out" - based off the short film.

I think I have ascended Sup Forums darkglasspepe.jpg
I can see shill everywhere now. I can see the pattern across the web. Including this, Jimmy Kimmel said he doesn't like this pizza, someone responded to it and make it to front-page r/videos. Every post on meme website about this pizza is bad including fb, insta, twitter and other big social website. And here, very sneaky, no place is safe. >scary thread>first reply is this pizza>over reaction ensues. I've seen this on multiple post on multiple board now. The power shilling it's so scary. I'm not surprised the effect of this shilling leads to people hurting another people who eat this pizza. This is how Donald Trump got elected. Ultra massive information of every word he said, every action he made during the election. CNN is secretly supporting Donald Trump.

ITT people will deny me heavily making me look stupid. This is the Truth, shill is everywhere.

S8 'leaked' image is so annoying too. Movie 'leaked' poster too.

Open your eyes, have you ever thought of Leonardo DiCaprio movie and suddenly when you go to internet, you see Leonardo memes everywhere? Its not because they can read your minds and post the memes. Instead, it's because a few weeks or even month earlier, they have subtly bombarded your brain with Leonardo image, quote, news about him, story about him, movie he acted in, without you knowing whats happening. They have a trigger too, when you see certain image, you wake up the next morning buying thing you don't need.
Now read every first letter of this wall of text.

i deeply hate this. the only picture that's made me want to kill myself

Bullock is hot as fuck, why the random hate?!

Fuck you, Billy

??????????????????????????????????????
why?

it's just a nigger doll user

Fuck that

nice Ikea blanket

that's just a gator he will eventualy come out cuz they need heat and they will catch him and release him back ibto the wild...nothing scary

This one has always been so stupid to me because why the fuck would the person recording have the girls that fucking far to the left?

Whoever made this is braindead. Might as well put watermelon on it while youre at it.

he looks like a retarted darth maul

Every first letter? I don't have time to make words out of the 100 words you posted.

Shadow people.

Art found in an asylum by a paranoid schizophrenic

It's so you can see the camera pick up the face in the darkness to the right. The girls aren't the center of the shot so you're not supposed to focus on them.

reatard

Mens réa tard?