Da vinci wasn't smart he time travelled

Da Vinci dies faster so Einstein

Lawrence Krauss.

Niels Borh

James clerk maxwell

None of them.
C'mon guys we all know its Hitler.

>Who was smarter, einstein or da vinci?

Donald Trump. He is the smartest man alive right now. That is why he was elected to lead the free world.

Michael Faraday

Black science man

>implying Trump isn't Da vinci

Obviously Einstein. Actually, today even kids have more knowledge in maths and physics than da Vinci in his time.

Me

Da Vinci was a tinkerer with a vivid imagination

Pablo Picasso

Bidoof

They are from different times therefore their intelligence are different you cannot compare them moron!

If einstein was so smart how come hr didnt go fast always so he could live for a longer tome, sounds like he was a fraud to me. Da Vinci

Einstein was autistic.
Vinci was about every kind of science

What did Einstein give us? An equation that allows light to be related to energy and quantum mechanics. What did da Vinci give us? Nothing more than a few half cocked ideas for his own amusement.

Tesla

Dunno, but I'm sure einstein would kick da vinci's ass in a fight.

get my point faggot

Apparently you don't understand how an argument works, you provide a point, I refute with another point and it continues this way until we change our minds, you went straight to name calling while resting on a broken point, I thereby win

It's kind of hard to compare the two. Da vinci was a multi talented guy who was an excellent painter, created plans for a functioning flying machine and made contributions to medical science too. Einstein, building on the work of other scientists, made enormous contributions to quantum mechanics, mathematics and chemistry. Einstein's contributions are more relevant to the modern world, and require a substantially greater grasp of more complex concepts than Da vinci. But who's to say that Da Vinci couldn't have made similar discoveries if he had been born at a time with modern education? He was clearly very intelligent.

>it continues this way until we change our minds

Are you for real?

Einstein. I am sure Da Vinci was smart as shit but most of the stuff I see of him falls into the "Look at this thing I made that doesn't work" category.

all einstein did was make one theory of gravity and it doesn't even fit with our current models of particle physics. Wow nice one

Like all geniuses both were non white

both are big time overrated as scientists... Da Vinci was exceptional artist though, but in regards to inventions, he didn't invent shit, he redrew shit that already had been drawn before.

Tesla as scientists leaves these two in the dust.

Tesla

Nice bait

>einsten or da vinci

Who is Adolph Donald Trump??
>has only one ball

Incomparable because they were intelligent in different ways in different times. They both understood that killing animals were wrong though. They would be vegans today.

Da Vinci was engineer, not scientist

He did science too.

Einstein was smarter overall, Da Vinci was smarter for his time (higher iq)

Einstein was a Jew so Da Vinci is better.

When did Einstein pioneer QP? If anything, he scorned it

more on this subject?

>when did Einstein pioner QP?
Yeah, I think the poster you're replying to must be thinking of the thought experiments and back-and-forth correspondence that Einstein had with Bohr.

You're right. Einstein did not like the idea of chance being an inherent part of the fundamentals of physics. "God does not play dice with the Universe!"

>vivid imagination
Who had a better imagination, Da Vinci or Jolly Jack Kirby?

obviously da vinci

einstein was "only good" at math and physics, which you could study and develop theories in a well established framework

da vinci was basically still in the middle ages when it comes to science, and he discovered and build astounding things

This; apples and oranges. Both had tremendous intellect and creativity, but approached life from different perspectives. Both made amazing contributions to humanity, in their own way. I suppose that is what should be emphasized--both worked outside the system, pursuing their own passions, defied convention, and revolutionized their respective fields. Role models, for sure.

This.
The reason why Da Vinci is considered smart is because in his time, there wasn't a lot of knowledge to be had in the first place. Einstein is much smarter.

Obviously Einstein, I mean the guy invented electricity ffs