How do you pick up black chicks?

How do you pick up black chicks?

with a boat

patrol car

Grab one with your hands and lift her of the ground (;

unless you're looking for some kind of tool or machinery, your arms should suffice.

by a rope

by the neck

bail em out, they'll be grateful.

You don't pick up black chicks. Black chicks pick up in your fields.

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

Grape soda.

Same way you pick up any chick.

Be hot and rich.

Just be yourself

Like any other girl you fucking edgelord. Its not like they are some other species.

How to pick up STDs?

skittles, watermelon, KFC...

Weak b8

Kek'd

Black user here

It's hilarious constantly seeing you guys being afraid to approach black women and being intimidated by them, while I know that a good number of them get their panties flooded at the idea of even a broke, average-looking white dude showing interest in them

Don't get me wrong.....I would say like around 60% to maybe 70% strongly prefer black men. But the rest would treat you all far better than they have ever treated a black man in their entire life. Some of these bitches are Dr. Jekyll around white men but stay as Mr. Hyde when they're just around us

banana

plant cotton in your front yard.

Be white

Seriously black girls love white guys. No fucking clue why. I'm white, 6'1, dark hair (usually keep it long), skinny, decently fit. Black girls always hit on me and I always have to tell them to fuck off because they're filthy niggers.

Very true

dunno man. the black chicks always came on to ME
mwahahahahahahaha

>"around 60% to maybe 70% strongly prefer black men"

I would say 10% at best IRL. Sorry mate. White men are the best choice if long term is considered.

either b8 or some sheltered libfag from the suburbs who thinks all black people are alphonso ribiero. if the latter, life is gonna have some fun with you.

Bananas and a steel cage.

The majority of people of all races prefer to be with a mate of their same race, regardless of gender

Velcro on a crane hook

kfc and watermelon

grab them by the pussy

Not white men who spend any amount of time on Sup Forums.

i think you underestimate the variety of white normies present on this board

Who is this chick
Cute lightskinned black women that act silly and make funny faces are my weakness

this

Wave a $20 bill.

False. Firstly, where's your source? Secondly it's false. Just because you live in small town or the burbs doesn't mean you have a general view of what the majority does. Go to big city, look at the people, you'll notice a shit load of interracial couples. Anyway what fun is it only fucking white girls? They're by far the worst fuck out of all the races.

You could say the fact that there are still races is proof enough.

you must be an ignorant fuck, we are all human, ergo, one race. at best, you are an anti ethnic piece of garbage that doesnt realize your ancestors fucked sheep and siblings

>.I would say like around 60% to maybe 70% strongly prefer black men.

Let me start by saying I'm just asking the following, not trying to start shit with you or anything. Wouldn't you say that's because there's enormous pressure in (American) black culture to support only black men and see them as the only option? I do agree with your numbers.

>stay as Mr. Hyde when they're just around us

Why do you think that is? Genuinely curious as to your opinion.

And as to the OP's question, treat them like any other girl. Make your intentions known, be respectful, do NOT even hint at 'always wanting to be with a black girl', mention the word ebony or chocolate Treat race like a NON factor. Let them bring it up. Don't be as subtle either, as black women are used to being hit on all the time blatantly by black men and sometimes miss the signals sent by interested white men.

Woah calm down there Autismo.

I'm just saying that the fact that there are still whites, blacks and yellows is kinda proof we like to fuck what looks like us.

It's higher than 10%. Way higher. They are told from a very young age to support black men and it's almost a hive mentality. Peer pressure in the black community is insane. Anyone deviating from what is acceptable is eviscerated.

Very true.

Look up 'Babies are racist' study. Now, one study is just that-not fact. But interesting none the less.

by buying them from her master?

By the pussy

Slave market?