QUESTION

QUESTION.
What are the chances I fail a drug test, I haven't smoked in 98-100 days, around that time frame. I'm 6'3, 300 pounder. Smoked about 3.5-4 Gs in a week period then stopped, that was my second time smoking.

bumping with pics.

What kind of test
Swab or piss

piss

I'm not a regular smoker, That was my second time trying weed.

Shiet, some piss tests are like retarded accurate. What's the test for

And it doesn't really make a difference. You could have never smoked ever take a one hitter and 30 days later ya fucked

Trust me you will be fine

employment

I hope Sup Forumsro. It's a cool little gig.

Tbh you're probably fine

You already failed the drug test. Remember kids, if someone is offering you drugs, say no!

Depends. If the drug testing agency they use are cheap skate and do the instant tests then you could get away with filtering your piss with lots of water. If they actually send it to the lab you might be better off sneaking in someone else's piss.

If you really wanna use your piss and are worried you still might fail just do little things like don't exercise within a day of the test cos ur fat burns and that's where the THC is and use the middle of your piss stream, it's the least dirtiest

about that, I have a question too. a buddy of my buddy told him he passed the test by bringing camomile tea instead of his urine. nothing happened, nothing suspected. that guy smoke weed every single day. so whats the chances this works?

You will be 99% fine. Don't worry. If its positive tell them it can't be ist Mist be false positive (mich of these test are false positive)

>have not smoked in 98-100 days
Are you for real or just completely fucking paranoid about everything? Fuck I once smoked up on Friday night, blew my finger apart of Sunday night at work and passed the old whizz quiz. Unless it is a DNA test, WTF are you worried about?

Latest after 80 day you are clean, nothing to worry. You have 100% sure

Already did the test 2 days ago.
I was at 100 days of not smoking.

That's what some of my buddies are saying that are everyday smokers.

na Sup Forumsro, I normally don't give a fuck but this is a pretty big job that laid back.

Might as well not worry about it then.

Just cross your fingers

Whats the problem with drug tests anyway? Why do they even care as long as you are not coming to work high?

who knows the world is fucked.
what does it matter what I do on my free time.

how long does a fuckin piss test take to get back? I did it 2 days ago.

My point. They don't give a fuck if I get drunk after work every day. Why do they care if you smoked weed once like 2 weeks ago

oh dude I used to smoke that much a day for months and I quit for 25-28 days and passed a test and I'm also a big fellow, same height and about 275lbs. You're gonna be fine.

isn't that suspicious as fuck? i can smell camomile tea from a mile away, i call it bs

Thanks bro, I should know by Monday

Nixon era mentality

First you're smoking weed, then you're engaging in communism

maybe it is, but pay attention to the fact that when you drink camomile tea, your urine smells exactly like it too. so nobody can prove is that a pure tea or urine after drinking it. I mean they can prove it, but who cares that much when the test is negative? they trust the test more. So I think its possible, but not sure.. The irony is Im going to pass a drug test in less than 10 days and I do smoke weed, so I dunno how its gonna be negative..

Cause its against federal law.

What about tests from hair?approx how long you need to stay out of weed to pass it

kek'd

If it's just piss you're fine guaranteed. Especially if you aren't an avid smoker, the weed will clear out of your system a lot faster than if you did it on the daily. Shit if your metabolism is fast enough you can get away with a piss test after 2 weeks. 100 days is plenty of time.

anyone?

Depends on how much money they want to spend. Hair tests can go back for months but the further back they go the more expensive the testing.

yeah i guess theyre more complicated . i mean im having the hair test on the last week of June. If I stop using right now would i have a fair chance to pass it?

Na I'm not an avid smoker. Metabolism is shit tho but I hope it's cleared out.

who is that?

Zahra Elise

You will be fine dude

nigger

Ur fucked kiddo

thats where you wrong kiddo