Going to a swinger club for the first time with my girlfriend. Reservation set, any advice Sup Forums?

Going to a swinger club for the first time with my girlfriend. Reservation set, any advice Sup Forums?

condolences

lmao she's gonna get fucked and you're gonna get cucked.

regrets

Men always initiate swinging and women keep it going.

The club will be filled with better looking, better hung, better fucking men who are more than willing to ruin your wife.

It will also be filled with better looking women, who won't fuck you.

Sounds like experience talking.

DO NOT GO.

I'm a 21 year old, in decent shape, 5'11. Not model standard in anyway but definitely someone most old women could only dream about fucking.

I went to a swingers club alone with this presumption that because of this, I'd be able to get some easy pussy (I'm also quite into the older women thing).

Got there and there wasn't many hot women around. They were all at least 45 and overweight. Tried to go through with it anyway and I couldn't find anyone who was down to fuck! These ugly old women are getting gangbanged by actual model level dudes. I'm talking 6'3, minimum 8 inch dicks and jacked as fuck. It was truly unbelivable.

If that's the standard of guy these old women (who there's an abundance of anyway) are getting, i can't even imagine the level of guy eve a 5/10 chick under 30 would be fucking at a swingers club.

Long story short, I can guarantee that I look a hell of a lot better than you, OP and I couldn't even get with a 50 year old obese woman. Your gf is going to be the centre of attention and will literally get demolished by 10 jacked black models with 9 inch dicks.

DON'T DO IT (unless you're into cuckold shit, then it will be fucking great)

I've seen it happen to guys. I use to fuck this couple I met on Craigslist and you could see he didn't want it anymore. But at that point the train has left the station.

Women are whores, civilization requires keeping that at bay.

I took my 21 year old girlfriend to one of these last year... It was a mess, she was the only girl under 40 there, every guy wanted to fuck her, meanwhile I was stuck picking between average looking 40 year olds.

If you want loads of older men to touch and fuck and ruin your girlfriend go for it, but don't expect anything in return. It'll be a cock fest with her as the centre piece - trust me.

It's the 80/20 rule. 80 percent of women are fucking 20 percent of the men. Why open yourself up to that kind of competition.

Sounds like you all are a bunch of beta cucks!

Surprisingly accurate advise in here today... Don't do it. Have private gatherings of your own with one maybe two couples. Parties are cuck fests, women are whores. If she's a good girl keep her to yourself.

Kill yourself

this is spot on, better off having a private session, invite couples you get along with, take it slow etc.

I've been to swingers clubs with both my wife and my girlfriend (not at the same time. ) Most people were older (we're in our 30s, most people probably late 40s-60s.) Very rarely did we see anyone we'd want to fuck. Neither one of us ever ended up fucking anyone else at the club, but the girls I took did some light lesbian play. The best time I had there, I fucked my girlfriend on a couch in the middle of the club while a crowd gathered around us to watch, and a woman from the crowd played with my gf's tits. That wad a fun time and worth the trip.
Another thing about swingers clubs- You usually have to buy a membership and pay admission at the door. Each is probably at least $50+ so it's pricy.

swingers are fucking disgusting people, really, fucking share your wife? your fucking companion in life? fucking cuck lover and not knowing is what you are..

Also, most of the dudes at the club I was at were fat and old too, with average dicks, and a lot of them managed to fuck strangers just fine. It wasn't just stud dudes fucking nasty old women, at least where I went.

sharing your girlfriend is a lot of fun, if you're man enough to watch her moan with pleasure as another cock penetrated her.

I'm hoping for some cock to.

Virgin whiteknight detected

What if I only shared my 21 year old girlfriend with my friends? also, not OP. im interested in groupings but not swinging. it just seems plain misled in terms of both self esteem and just poor self respect in some way.

Well, as long as you both get with someone neither of you will be a cuck. Also, don't watch the other ... that's just weird. Ummmm ... either party may find someone there that they like more than their current bf/gf so, yeah ... that would suck but there's no guarantee there.

Bring lots of condoms and enough penis pills to make sure you can fuck for as long as your girl can take dick.

user, how do you get both a wife and a girlfriend?

Getting out probably helps. Any advice?

If you had the choice to share your hot gf with a complete stranger met at a party or your friend? real talks b, if you can lol

Not going to happen, bi / gay play is typically frowned upon.

Also you should get a girlfriend to do this sort of stuff with instead of your wife.

stranger, less intimate more physical.

So more for the act than the relationship building?
friend creates repeat opportunities

I have been to a swingers club and can add barely anything to what other anons said. Some clubs try to level things out by having "tiers" women can move freely through, but men have to pay to graduate. Have fun sitting naked in a bar with the swinger "B squad".

Why would you want your gf to be fucked by someone else...

Assuming your married. Get a prepaid phone with data. New gmail account. Set up a fake Facebook, this needs to happen months in advance to make friends. You need to use your pictures and a fake name. Then use Facebook / Tinder / Plenty Of Fish / Craigslist / FetLife to meet women. Try to fuck bitches outside your town and social circles.

Mix up places that you fuck. Use prepaid credit cards or cash for evertrying. Come up with a good cover story.

because its so emotionally trust building and intellectually stimulating (not a jew...all sarcasm)

Just fuck your friend fag.

Wow, as someone who is very interested in 2+ groupings just for fun, hell on the fly, this thread has changed my views on not only my tastes, but how to go about them entirely

Yeah; spike yours and your girlfriend's drinks with cyanide.

No it hasn't you armchair philosopher

100%

haha nice, I'll own that xD perfect way to go to sleep on. Night Sup Forums

Is it like those party hardcore videos?

oh how you fagets couldnt be more wrong, i think i jack off to weirder shit then you, not thats a compatition but cucks are so fucking degenerate people

>if you're man enough to watch her moan with pleasure as another cock penetrated her.
>man enough

stfu cuck

>xD

gtfo now

I'll bet it is! Pussy just lying around!