4.4 i had my 29 birthday. And still virgin

4.4 i had my 29 birthday. And still virgin.
How much fucked in my head u must be?

Way more than your dick

My birthday was two days before yours. Turned 27 and also a virgin. You're not alone with that.

congrats and there are hookers if you want it so badly.

But 27 is better than 29 m8.
Htey had milion of dicks in their mouths

How do you get that far in life and not get laid?

no friends,jsut work and get home to the pc Cant communicate normaly with girls.even there was a cooworker female who was hitting me.,but i avoided cause toopusy scary bitch

Dude you're almost a wizard keep it up

Have you tried men?

Getting laid is incredibly circumstantial.
I'm 19 and a virgin because although I am physically admired, I grew up with no exposure to promiscuous people, and now I rarely interact with people below 40, let alone other young adults.

And I've only been to one stereotypical party, i.e. one where sluttiness ensues and people have a hangover the next day.

i told you i am pussy.there was maybe 5 girls in my job but i am that faggot who want only virgins because of love and shit. And i dont know how to change my mind.I AM FUCKED IN THE HEAD

You sound like an aspy with smegma caked up in your foreskin.

I get you're a pussy, but why not go for men?

Aspie, yes.
But I'm still salty about circumcision.

/thread

Cause waiting for virgin and love and fucking romantic shit. I want to be her first etc---
yes i am pathetic

One year away from the 30 year old virgin movie being based on your life

>waiting
There's your problem. Gotta leave the house son. Get out there and fail.

lol you're hoping to find a VIRGIN at your age? Unless you're going for some VERY unappealing women (hey, man, do you. Uggos need love too) then you're only going to be able to find young wee babies IF YOU'RE LUCKY between 18-20. It's pretty damn hard to find a virgin any older than that.

It sounds trite but: You're putting sex wayyyy up on a pedestal when it truly isn't that big of a deal. No profound knowledge come to you when you have an orgasm with assistance. Confetti doesn't erupt from her twat. Nothing special happens other than an orgasm. Work on finding a steady somebody. It's really your only hope short of finding a prostitute.

a swing and a miss

also 27 here, literally don't care. OP it makes no difference if you don't care.

If you wanna get a girlfriend then start working out and meet a girl however you see fit, but if you don't care for now then don't worry about it.

Currently my prospects are to get everything else in my life perfect and then worry about it.

You know,i am that pathetic guy who wasted his life in pc games. I had some chances but i failed. Waiting for true love-virgin to take her virgnity and shit. I have been on Sup Forums for almost 7 years and wasted so much of my life doing nothing.This happen when you were beaten by your father

Don't sweat it bro. Sex is highly overrated.

Sounds like he should have hit you harder. Grow up and stop blaming others for your fuck ups.

Holy shit dude. It's fine to be a virgin at your age, kind of, but that fact that you're a virgin and WAITING for another virgin to magically appear and have sex with you? You are asking for WAY to much dude.

Seriously. Give up your dream of finding a virgin. Either you take some 17-18 YO girl's virginity or you're taking some ugly, fat girl's at your age. You're not gonna find some solid 7/10 who is still a virgin at your age.

Just use some logic OP.

I need to remember these words mate. Need to keep them in my mind,in my head. And try my best. Get so many chances and fucked it away.
thnx

17-18 yr old virgin girls are the bottom of the barrel bro. The decent looking ones lost it a long time before then.

How do you want to lose your virginity?

I Lost my virginity to 39y fitness teacher who's as old as my mother, but she was pretty nice looking. I was 20 at that time.

Story? How'd you get her to fuck you?

>My older brother is vegan, does yoga and random weird hippie shit.
>He invites me to her friend's birthday party
>Lot's of other natural hippies there
>We do this thing called "hug pile" basically we go on the floor hug and touch each other (some weird hippie magics)
>I hug that fitness teacher and massage her hand.
>She gives me the look
>I move my hand on her thighs and eventually work my hand in her pants
>After that she asks me if I want to have sex
> notvirginanymore.jpg

Nope. Sex is like pizza. Even when its bad its still good.
Not true. There are shy and hot girls out there just waiting. Currently banging a hot petite 18 year old that lost her virginity to me.

Nice, thanks for sharing user

Just go on tinder and fuck dude, seriously. I'm 18 I just lost my virginity not even 2 weeks ago thanks to that app.
Stop being picky the both of you and fuck decent women or go on craigslist and hire a prostitute.

thats something a virgin would say