Sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=V9IJygrFVrE
youtube.com/watch?v=OA2_Tjla_60
youtube.com/watch?v=dQLizbcFmrI
youtube.com/watch?v=iFvkms978U0
youtube.com/watch?v=frpTg0FMALw
youtube.com/watch?v=cyVMQ-1lJ6c

First two albums are fucking amazing and are definitely worth checking out
they also wrote some great b sides which they put togther on the album the masterplan.

But despite putting out some pretty good singles every album after morning glory was pretty mediocre

Great band that are disliked by depressed white faggots

The redpill is basically there first three albums and their collection of b sides is their only memorable work

like Radiohead but even worse and more boring

>youtube.com/watch?v=V9IJygrFVrE
>youtube.com/watch?v=iFvkms978U0
>youtube.com/watch?v=frpTg0FMALw

I don't care much for Oasis but seeing them live in those early years honestly seems like a 10/10 experience.

Just turn that part of your brain off that desires for music to be "meaningful" and "artistic" and what have you and just appreciate that Noel, for a few years in the 90s at least, was one of the the best hook-writers in music

The essence of bongland

I had a coworker who listened to She's Electric in his headphones just loud enough to be audible. Nonstop on repeat, every single day, for most of the full 8 hour work day, for over two straight weeks. Amazingly, that one song compressed over a 2 week period burnt me out of their entire discography before I'd heard a single other song by them.

They looked back in anger

The first two albums are very good and at times even excellent. Their B-sides from that era are also very good and at times even excellent.
The Gallaghers, in their own thuggish way, have a better understanding of the human condition than 90% of the bands this board creams itself over.

That said, if you already want to listen to music made by Manchester hooligans you're better off listening to the Happy Mondays.

youtube.com/watch?v=C5jkOpsqxjc
youtube.com/watch?v=7uzMxdVwGV0
youtube.com/watch?v=IAEcU-cxUGM

Fuck, this version of Hallelujah is trash. I don't know why I linked that instead of the original.

youtube.com/watch?v=NMjg-yIdw9w

>mfw I haven't dropped an Oasis-pill for months and I've lost all of my pastas

>He fell for the "Oasis wasn't meaningful" meme
Yes yes, I bet you love abit of radiohead don't you?

The first two albums were more meaningful than 90 percent of the shit on this board, despite maybe a song or two written purely because Noel knew it needed to be done for longevity purposes.

Don't get the hate for Oasis. Is it because they changed their sound from shoegaze to more brit pop? I enjoy the music, regardless.

>Attitude
>Charisma
>Confidence
>Cocaine
>Catchy
Sums them up pretty well.

They were complete scumbags from a council estate (a project) who made two great albums from absolutely nothing.
They were rock n roll even though it was cliche to be so, and they still pulled it off.
Posers hate them because they think popularity always means shit, but it doesn't. Many great musicians such as Nick Cave, et al, are fans of Oasis which is somewhat surprising.

The music was all about getting off your ass, standing up, and doing something with the little you have, because that's exactly what they did... and when they hit it big, they didn't change much for the first 5 years or so, they succeeded in pissing everyone and everything off just because that's what you do when you're part of the underclass and everyone looks down and despises you.

If you listen to the first two albums full volume, I guarantee you will feel energised afterwards.

They also stole plenty and didn't musically evolve at all.

But that's fine, I guess. Long live rocknroll! Haha

First two albums are all I'm talking about, after that... utter shit.
Name an artist who didn't steal plenty, dumb cunt.

I really wish there was album full of songs like columbia.

>british music

Great britpop band, few really classic singles. Listen to first two albums

>Implying a famous American gangster rapper wasn't quoted as saying "Oasis are the real thug life"

Quints confirm Oasis are thug life

>Name an artist who didn't steal plenty
Blur

Except MOR

I'm a fan of both bands, but how are they in anyway related to Radiohead you fucking melon?

UR MY WONDERWALLLLLLLLLLLLL

youtu.be/jmC3553Q3Fo

Reminder that Liam actually had a good singing voice at one point.

Even on the first albums he had a subjectively good voice, if not a technically good one. His is a cautionary tale of not living the rockstar life so hard that it affects your ability to work.

Mad noone posted scaruffi pic in this Bread

What is the best Oasis song and why is it Champagne Supernova?:
youtube.com/watch?v=tI-5uv4wryI

>early Oasis
>not meaningful

azlyrics.com/lyrics/oasis/dyerwannabeaspaceman.html

azlyrics.com/lyrics/oasis/liveforever.html

azlyrics.com/lyrics/oasis/heynow.html

azlyrics.com/lyrics/oasis/fadeaway.html

azlyrics.com/lyrics/oasis/listenup.html

if nothing in here hits you, then you have no soul m8.

I'm not saying that Noel's lyrics aren't ever meaningful, but by his own admission a lot of them is just bollocks that sound nice