Going to be taking truffles soon for the first time any tips/ suggestions?

going to be taking truffles soon for the first time any tips/ suggestions?

Literally chop them down in the smallest peices possible and put them in yogurt bc taste is nasty af

trip is 10/10 tho, watch cops funnies moments

just make sure chew them long enough to the point where they become like soup in your mouth. this way you get less nausea and it kicks in faster. also make shure not to eat anything 4-6 hours before eating the truffles. have fun!

when i took these i felt really sick. puked 10 mins l8er.
felt great after that and had lots of fun
taste was ok it tasted like weird wall nuts.

I'm going to be trying them in Amsterdam, so can anyone suggest a strength or strain to try for a first timer on hallucinagens

take strongest tbh or get some cactus peotye or whats its called.

doesnt really matter that much. talk to the guys at the coffe shop or headshop where you get them. they know their shit.

2-3 hours is enough. Don't take too much. Shroom overdose is really hell. If it gets too strong drink some sugar water and chill. You can't die and you probably won't become crazy eben if it feels like. Smoking weed makes it stronger. Hear music with music Videos,speak with ppl, draw something don't do anything complicated it will confuse you. If you Look into mirror you will probably Look longer than some minutes. Go into area where you can Chillout. Don't invite too much friends 1-3 people.

Don't take the strongest. They will recommend you the weakest. I would ask for more hallucinations and less mind Trip. I think Atlantis are those

don't look in the mirror

And don't redose when it hits late. Better do 2 days later again with bit more

Guy who has no idea what he is talking about detected

Take about 8 grams. Have a few nice cold beers and watch Who Killed Captain Alex on youtube...you'll laugh your fucking tits off. Happy days niggs!

It's nothing bad you just get catched and you will probably end up looking an hour into the mirror

I munch truffles quite a lot. My favorite is to melt chocolate, add a little milk, stir it, and add truffles all cut down into tiny pieces. Mix up. Put in fridge to harden some and then eat.

Truffles are fun, but that taste... Jesus.

was there a month ago, took mexican + space cookie, wish i tried the peyote tho

Tastes like old socks stink

i don't have tips, but i have TRIPS

Toss in the bin and get mushrooms. In my experience truffles are shit and have very low levels of active compounds. I have never tripped on truffles, plus they taste shit.

You can't buy mushroom in Holland faggot. And they have ingredients. Had a friend trippin balls in amsterdam

And when they get stuck in your teeth and shit.... First time I just ate the nuggets. Had to grind them down when chewing as instructed. Never again. Mixing it with chocolate is a game changer.

enjoy with white wine.

Nada mejor que tomar ayahuascar o los más fácil de preparar como el San Pedro

Montrachet