Memeing aside, are you real men in control of your wives and families...

Memeing aside, are you real men in control of your wives and families, or has society cucked you into holding doors and talking about your feelings because it's "progressive"?

Pic related is my wife, who knows and understands her place in my family. She is subservient to my sons and myself, only allotted free time if all of our needs and household responsibilities are taken care of first.

From time to time she does a subp
-par job at her wifely duties and I berate her to tears. Afterwards I snap pictures or stream her tantrums/meltdowns on Instagram or Facebook live. Good fun.

Do you pick on your wives or girlfriends too? Is discipline necessary to maintain the stability of your household? Have you managed to even find a normal woman who wants to have children, or are you MGTOW losers too afraid to extend your progeny?

I'm certain this thread will get many Reddit and Tumblresque responses of "Jamal fugg ur lady" "who hurtt u OP" "hurrrr she gun deevorse yewwww". Spare me the idiocies and contribute in a meaningful fashion.

A woman's place has always been, and will always be service to their men and their families. A man's place is to have dominion over aforementioned peoples.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tristan_and_Iseult
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing wrong w holding doors

Anybody who disagrees is autistic

I've taught my dog to fetch. Same thing. Good boy/goy.

Here here.

/OP/ here I forgot to mention in my first post I'm black and yes this is my white wife.

The interracial thing helps with discipline. She is more afraid of OP-Nigger than if I was white.

Anyways I'm out. Please no one pretend to be this black ass OP. I'm OUT!

So your wife is fat and ugly big surprise asshole

So when you're walking w your girl she pulls the door open for you??

Its not being subservient when the guy does, its part of the role. By your own logic your wives should have a better job than you

>a white pretending to be another white pretending to be black

How pathetic. Black men don't raise their children. Stop pretending to be black and listening to black music.

You sound like a good Christian husband

nigger

Your woman is supposed to cater to your every whim. The concept of romance was invented in 12th century France in a fairy-tale called Tristan and Isolde. Before this "chilvary" simply didn't exist as anything more than a knights code which doesn't even mention love or women in general.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tristan_and_Iseult

>The narrative predates and most likely influenced the romance of Lancelot and Guinevere in the Matter of Britain and has had a substantial impact on Western art, the idea of romantic love, and Western literature since it first appeared in the 12th century.

Bending and breaking for women will always be a detriment to you cucks.

Sometimes, yeah, just depends who's closer to the door you poor sad autistic twat.

>asshole

Leave your feelings out of this.

Walk slower than her on purpose, that's what I do.

I'm sure that she appreciates those rare moments when she doesn't have you breathing down her goddamned neck.

Those don't happen, my house is under CCTV footage 24/7. Nothing happens in my home without permission, period.

Also, she's a doctor and I can roll a joint one handed. Of course she has a better job than me you fuckwit, she earned it. That being said, I'm a waaay better cook, and I hate going outside, so I'm just gonna sit here for another hour, get the dinner on the go, and boom. I'm a goddamned hero, with footrubs and homecooked meals on the fucking fly. I'm going to get my dick sucked and then she'll pass out, cause it's a hectic job bless her soul, and then I can go back to shitposting. Oh, the NEET life, ain't it grand.

Sounds to me like you have a lot of sexual frustration toward women. You might be secretly gay.

>OP is actually a fag

See
>I'm certain this thread will get many Reddit and Tumblresque responses of "Jamal fugg ur lady" "who hurtt u OP" "hurrrr she gun deevorse yewwww". Spare me the idiocies and contribute in a meaningful fashion.

Pls go liberal scum. Always the same default, boring, polorized responses.

Here's OP as always enjoying an anus rub more than his footrubs, Im sure you feel in your own house in those cuck, tranny and r8t my cock threads

There are no pictures in the frames

Traps are mentally ill as are the people who like them.