How well do you rate your country economy?

How well do you rate your country economy?
What are the pros and cons of it?

Might be planning to leave my own country due raising taxes for like 3-4 times and "inventing" new kind of taxes. I was deciding either Australia or England maybe Netherlands.

Last question: Are you satisfied with your country or you plan to move somewhere else in future?

>England xDDDD

Where ever your broke ass is from, life won't get better in a new country just for the sake of it. You either bring some bachelor degree at least or your wealth.

But if you were wealthy, you might as well stay where ever you're.
Btw germanon, planing on leaving in a few years after I finished college

Not broke, first i was low wagecuck now, paycheck is above average. How ever my friends paycheck is low and i would like to leave with them
I just dont like it here anymore

Have you decided where to go?

Actually been thinking about the US and A.

But ain't sure bout dat anymore. I'm fluent in 3 languages and am primary looking for an english speaking country.
UK is out
US is most likely out
New Zealand doesn't have the weather I like.

So most likely it'll head for Australia. Got relatives there anyway.

Btw, Netherlands is pretty nice to live in if you don't mind the euro weather

Weather doesnt matter i have 4 seasons in 4 seconds anyway :)
I was thinking netherlands but dont know the economy state atm

Australia got my uncle wealthy but its like all weekly payments and taxes gets bit annoying

The Netherlands are stable. Don't wanna look for a source right now, but they are the healthiest country on earth.

Also dope is legal, amsterdam is fucking beautiful, they got amaaaaazing raves. The language is kinda retarded but quite fast to learn depending on what you seak right now.

7% unemployment is OK

Seems good
I will look into it, its not far from me either

Where are you at right now?

im from america so you can guess how i feel about being #1. judging by your picture youre some kind of ching chong bing bong from ding dang and unless youre a 19 year old chick you can stay your ass home. my grampa and uncle both lit motherfuckers like you on fire.

Estonia

Thats one of the reasons i didnt even consider US
pic was not related forgot to mention

Being from the baltikum myself, I can only recommend Netherlands/Germany.

"free" healtcare
"free" college

Huge cons are the rising mudslim population and their 3rd world beliefs

Germanys economy is okay.

I ve lived for a year in the netherlands and might move back there. Its nice there can recommend.

unintelligent ass clowns are everwhere

Thats everywhere but when your goverment is full of clowns it just leads full taxation
Few politicans even are caught stealing govermentĀ“s money but they get no charges. Like what the fuck

Fuck off we're full

Dont be greedy

Australia. Our economy isn't bad but our comparative cost of living is the highest of any developed country. We pay way more for everything even when our dollar is doing well.

I don't plan to move though.

Im afraid the same thing in Estonia, our apartments prices are on real fast raising and their taxing sugar, now the energy drinks and next one in consider is juice a FUCKING JUICE, im gonna have to pay extra euros off those, in months and years perspective im just gonna flush down the money

I bet in 10 years its not gonna stop at the drinks, the food prices will raise anyway

Australia is full of cool Australians, so that's a plus!

How are my chances of finding a job with a degree in economic computer science?