Would you let 10 random guys fuck and ruin your girlfriend/wife/sister (whoever you care about most) for $1million?

would you let 10 random guys fuck and ruin your girlfriend/wife/sister (whoever you care about most) for $1million?

only catch is you have to watch the whole thing and when she's used up you have to cum over her body to finalise the money, who's saying yes?

oh did you mean my friday night?

huh?

Yes and then I'd dump the fucker and live a happy life :)

He's implying that every friday he lets 10 random guys fuck whoever you fucking idiot. How stupid are you to not get that? It's really fucking obvious goddamn you're dumb as shit.

haha nice, who though, gf/wife?

No that sounds horrible, I love my girlfriend/wife/sister.

surely you'd love $1million more though? they aren't going to die, just get violently fucked by 10 huge cocks

Would you want to get fucked violently by 10 different cocks if someone you loved were to get a million bucks?

Nah that's fucked up, what's 1m if you never sleep again ?

I'm sure you'd sleep fine on an expensive bed.

I'm a dude doesn't count. Bitches have holes for fucking that's pretty much all they're good for.

No amount of money would compensate their pain though. I have empathy and I know that is to my detriment in this world, but I can't turn it off, nor would I want to.

maybe she would enjoy the gang sesh?

A rape is a rape is a rape.

I think my favorite part of this thread is how nobody is indulging OP is in his stupid shitty fantasy. He keeps replying to people hoping they'll say what he wants but they aren't giving in, it's fucking great. OP can suck a bag of dicks.

I'd watch op get fucked by 10 different guys in disgusting ways for a million dollars

I'm glad something like that makes you happy :) bit weird but that's cool bro

It's still a million. Shit for that much I'd let ten guys fuck my wife and then me. But then again I come to Sup Forums enough so I'd probably do that for free

Masturbating at the same time or not?

Then why are you paying me?
If she wants it and is willing to prostitute herself, how do I come into the equation?
Other than the cucked husband or boyfriend I mean, both of which would ensue in me leaving her for cheating.
If it were my sister, I wouldn't want to hear about it or witness it, none of my business. I would feel bad for my brother in law though.

Hahaha

You're fucking scum.

Id bang your sister and send you the hidden cam footage for 50cents

I'd film it and send it to everyone he knows

What if I don't want to pay you 50cents

I'm happy you don't know my sister.
Hey you're not me, let me respond on my own.

id let this happen and then i'd offer myself for another million afterwards and say ill cum on myself afterwards for another million for a total of 3 million because if you've got a deal going you gotta get deal no hustle no bustle as my granpappy use to tell me there was always those hot summer nights where he would ponder this same exact question and he always had the same answer, "no hustle no bustle" i always thought he was crazy but now i see its a reality if there are obviously other people asking this same question thank you op thank you for making me feel less alone in this giant universe

Same

I'll do whatever I want what the fuck are you gonna do about it? That's what I thought bitch get cucked.

no cunt thats fucked cunt fuck that shit fuck uyou cin vulshti

What

Okay cartman, go whore yourself out if you want then.

cimt wahjt fiuc fuicl

A million bucks?

I'd let them fuck and ruin my boypussy too for that kinda cash

>worried

:(

Why are you guys doing this to me? I want to help.

There are few things in this world I'd love more. Though I'd appreciate if some of the guys brought their dogs with them.

Pic very much related.

For a million for sure then I would invest and fuck random sluts

Is it not free?

If it's a girl I'm not in a sexual relationship with idgaf 1mil is retirement

Maybe.

I would give my girlfriend the option and let her decide. Why? Because:

If she says yes, I do it. I take the 1 mil, then dump her for being a slag that would agree to getting fucked by 10 guys for 1mil.

If she says no, then I don't do it and know that she's a keeper. I make my own million.

I want the million up front and I get to cum IN my sister not just on or no deal fuckwit.

the girl i love most is probibly fucking 10 guys as we speak so go for it :P

>dreaming?
>doesn't want to wake?

If what makes a girl a "keeper" for you is that she isn't willing to get gangraped by 10 strangers, then you've got pretty low standards.

It's not rape if she agrees to it user.

That doesn't really change the point.

This.

Gangbanged, then? Does that make her sound more like a keeper?

love ur toxicity

No. Wouldn't even let 1 person. Not for 10 million. Cucks are fucking cancer.

LOL

Bet implies caring about the person.

>afraid

If there's no fear of repercussions from the law, then sure. Who do I make the check out to?

This guy

There's a lot more to consider a girl a "keeper" than just this, are you that fucking dense that you can't understand the context of this post?

He's just saying that in this proposed situation, this would be a deal breaker if she went for it. Otherwise she's a keeper for not being a slag.

>I'd fail by abandoning _____.

I want a million dollars but I don't think I could.

>how to make Sup Forums write erotic fiction for your oddly specific fetish: the thread

My sister is 14. But $1m would be sweet.

Honestly you sound really fucking stupid and the fact that you came to this guys defense makes you a cuck who probably sucks his friends dick whenever he wants. He could just whip it out and you'll be on your knees like a faggot. Don't even reply to me nothing you say will justify being this fucking retarded.

> teacher

What a fag.

"fuck and ruin" what does that even mean? do you mean rape or just consensual rough sex?

>she has no idea...

girlfriend or wife sure, they'd be worth far less to me than 1 million, but I'm a kisses virign so what do I know. My sister? Nah. Mother? Nah. No one who I'd have to interact with past the incident. But for one million, I'd be able to let a romantic partner be ravaged, and them cum on them. Sure. Then I'd leave them. Not to say I don't care about them, but there's no other option. I mean, really.

I think I've figured out why you are still a virgin.

why's that?

You lack empathy for people you are not related to.
Heck it even seems like, the only reason you wouldn't let it happen to a family member, is because you'd have to face them afterwards.

You're exactly right. However, I don't think it's unreasonable that I should want a partner to bear my young. That's just a basic animal instinct. I non-ironically desire a partner who is okay with missionary for the purpose of procreation and is a dedicated mother. Those are the requirements. Very simple.

But you'd throw the mother of your child under the bus for 1 million?
I feel bad for whoever you manage to convince to fuck you.

Because you aren't happy seeing 10 guys fuck your partner. According to the cucks on this site these days, that's a requirement.

is that u?

You're misrepresenting my position.
I'm of the I wouldn't let 10 guys rape someone I love persuasion, even for money.
If she did it willingly, I'd leave.

Honestly no. It would fuck me up so much psychologically to watch that I wouldn't be able to enjoy the money, let alone having to cum over the body. Christ, cuckoldry is a fucking disease.

Back to Tumblr you fucking faggot.

No. I'm not diseased. I do have empathy, I'm just selective with it. Over empathizing can lead to a general lack of legitimate empathy for the one who are most important to you. I don't feel obligated to empathize with anyone just because I'm socially expected to (i.e. women, children, relatives). Individuals earn my empathy.

In this hypothetical situation, that 1 million would be put to much better use for my potential children than my wife, who from that point would be soiled to me. Children need a mother, and if I could hypothetically find one to birth them, I could find another to raise them.

this

Zero amount of money is worth this. You should most likely see someone and have a chat about your latent homosexuality.

and thatas not having empathy, sociopaths only `"feel" the kind of empathy u described if it benefits them

You seem like a psychopath user, your kids would be better off if you impregnated someone and left them alone forever.

If you feel obligated to have empathy for everyone, I feel bad for you. I may not benefit from the person who has earned my empathy, its a simple matter of respect and trust. You don't trust everyone unless you're an idiot, you don't respect everyone unless you're weak willed. In the same way, you don't empathize with everyone unless you are a hypocrite.

People are not naturally good. There is no such thing as altruism. The man who 'empathizes' with everyone has ulterior motives. He may be a psychic vampire. I try to display my emotions truthfully. It's that simple.

Empathy is an instinct. It's what makes people cringe and clutch the affected part on their body when they witness others getting hurt.
If you can turn it on and off, it isn't empathy.

Children need a strong father figure who can be their rock, provide for them, and lead their understanding of the world. I would certainly have empathy and love for my children, because it is biologically necessary. An evolutionary advantage. I would put everything I am and everything I have into them, so that they succeed me and pass on my genes.

>I would put everything I am and everything I have into them.
That's what I am afraid of user.

bruh i dont feel empathy im just saying ur not either

That's not what I'm saying. I cringed when I watched the video of the syrian children afflicted by the most recent sarin gas attack. It's not a switch, but there are moments when you can chose whether or not to empathize, and I'm not a mindless drone who is a slave to emotion. Therefore, I can decide who deserves to be empathized with in what circumstance, barring instinctual reactions, like they dying children in Syria.

Nice statutory rape joke.

But you'd rob your kids of their biological mother for cash, what do you think this teaches them?

That logical decision should come before perceived social obligations, specifically regarding 'empathy'. It would also teach them about the trappings of 'altruism'. Their benefit would be to their mother's detriment. A perfect lesson.

fpbp

made me kek

So if I offered your kids 2 million dollars, to be allowed to kill you, that would be a good moral lesson?

Hell yeah

Yes, so long as a replacement father figure that I trusted to raise my kids properly was already in place, and they had a good mother figure as well.

Don't ever date or have kids user.

someone upload some Ellie r34.

I'm simply making rational decisions. Empathy and emotion clouds reason and logic, especially in the West, where the concept of 'love' is responsible for the enormous divorce rate and the numerous generations who will grow up in broken homes. You are who you chose to be. Don't let social obligation and expectation decide your identity for you. Let your actions speak to who and what you are. I am a human. The greatest species on earth. The being which is able to deny its animal instincts to pursue anything it sets its mind to, even if that thing is to pursue animal instincts, like breeding. I can decide to break the mold and develop a family of logical, new age children, who aren't slaves to emotion. Who don't need 'safe spaces' and censorship to cope with the world's harshness.

Having emotions isn't the same as letting them control you.
Build a spaceship and go found the vulcan race somewhere user.

I agree. Having emotion is a very important part of being human. I advocate for responsible emotion. Controlling one's emotions, instead of the other way around, so they work for you and your logic, instead of against you and your logic. I'm not a robot, or a psychopath, or a sociopath, just someone who deeply understands the difference between feeling and deciding to feel. The difference is that I think about what I'm feeling, and I learn from it, so that I don't make poor decisions fueled by emotion. I run my life as logically as I can, based on my understanding of my own diverse range of emotions.

I'll admit, it doesn't make me a very pleasant person to have a conversation with, because I don't see any reason to care about how a stranger (and potential partner's) day was. I'd rather know their opinion on the war in Syria, it's historical origins, and its implications for the present and future.

for a million? you bet her sweet ass I would...hell I'd probably just jump in and the guys can cum as many times as they are able, but without getting paid? nah fuck off.

You're going against what allowed our species to survive though, protecting the people of our group.
If anyone is expendable when there is something materialistic to gain, no one is worth saving or keeping alive.
It could potentially benefit me to kill your kids, if some guy decided to put a price on their head.
Not doing stuff like that is part of a social contract, to not actively work on screwing over other people, in return for them not screwing you over.