Religion of peace strikes again!

Religion of peace strikes again!

Thank you Swedish politicians.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism#Contemporary
patheos.com/blogs/dispatches/2015/01/22/yes-the-bible-does-say-to-kill-infidels/
globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carried-out-more-than-90-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

#prayfordoggo
#jesuisdoggo

rip doggo :(

dead doggo breaks my heart

Why dont we all just start killing these sand scum on sight? hashtag muslim genocide please

Just go right ahead and shorten that to "Religion strikes again!"

>hurr durr all religions are the same
Just shut up, retard

He was not a real Muslim!! Islam is a religion of peace!!

Qur’an 5:33—The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement.

Qur’an 9:5—Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

Qur’an 9:29—Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book [the people of the book are Jews and Christians], until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Qur’an 9:73—O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.

They bring it on themselves. 0 sympathy for europostan.

But Islam is a religion of peace how can it be? Jews don't look as evil now do they?

Yeah man, I fucking hate it when Jews, Christians and especially those violent Buddhists and Hindus blow my shit up for just walking down the street not believing what they believe.

OH WAIT

>obvious bait

Shitskin bible states that chronological order is most important therefore latest shit takes precedence you dipshit

MINDER MINDER MINDER!!!!!!!!

What are you talking about you moron? Bible has NOTHING to do with Islam and chronological order is mentioned nowhere

That's mentioned in the Qur'an, not in the Bible

>obvious bait
No, you're just a retard

Not to good with history eh?

Yeah man. It's like those Crusades never happened.

Is that a fucking dog?!?
They killed a dog?

THEYVE GONE TOO FAR

>Kill yourself
You mean like a Jihadi suicide bomber? lol

you do realise that the IRA were christian terrorists, dont you? or that those nutjubs who blow up abortion clinics do it because their christian god told them to?

and go look up saffron terror.

terror is committed by people of all religions.

while i checked your dubs, i still think you´re a faggot

1000 fucking years go cunt

IRA, spannish inquisition, the birth of north america, colonial africa etc... tell me again how christianity is a religion of peace?

A Muslim kills people, he's a true Muslim.
Robert Dear kills people... oh he was not really a true Christian, just a crazy old fool.

RIP dogge :(

Okay then. How about the IRA.

Cunt.

They acted contrary to what Jesus taught, dumbass. In Islam Muslims are commanded to fight, and their prophet is a warlord himself, also a pedophile.

Anybody can claim to be Christian, you have to check the text to know if their actions are in accordance to the text. Do your homework and stop lying to people.

Lol sweden

Nice footwear from ZARA. 50% off

1. Each Quranic surah has a dominant idea, called the axis of that surah, around which all the verses of that surah revolve. Thus no verse, or no group of verses, stands alone but has a direct relation with the axis of the surah and is part of the coherent scheme of the surah.
2. The surahs of the Quran exist in pairs, the two surahs of any pair being complementary to each other and, together constituting a unit. There are a few exceptions, however. The first surah, Fatihah, does not have a complement, because it is a kind of a preface to the whole of the Quran. All the other exceptions too are not exceptions in the real sense of the word since each one of them is an appendix to one or the other surah.

3. The 114 surahs of the Quran fall into seven groups. The first group comes to an end at surah 5, the second at surah 9, the third at surah 24, the fourth at surah 33, the fifth at surah 49, the sixth at surah 66, and the seventh at surah 114. Each group contains one or more Makkan surahs followed by one or more Madinan surahs of the same cast. Like individual surahs or each pair of surahs, each group has a central theme which runs through all its surahs, knitting them into a distinct body. In each group, the themes of the other groups also occur but as subsidiary themes.

4. Each group logically leads to the next, and thus all the groups become variations on the basic theme of the Quran, which is: 'Allah's call to man to adopt the right path'.

Source: not being an inbred shitskin

theres more than that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism#Contemporary

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

When we do it we're supposed to call it "self-defense".

Was somebody out walking their dog and this happened? That pisses me off

That's enough Trump, you shouldn't be on here, you have more tomahawks to launch.

You were talking about the Bible, not the Qur'an, shit for brains

Bible has nothing to do with this bastard faith that came 600 years after it in the middle of the Arabian desert. Islam itself wants to associate itself with the Bible, but the Bible has nothing to do with you.

Comparing Christianity to Islam is like comparing apples to dog shit

and there it is. when christians do it, its against the teachings of christianity. but when muslims do it its because their religion tells them to.

have you read the bible? have you seen the shit it tells christians to do to non-beleivers?

both the koran and bible have some pretty shitty passages, and some not shitty ones. idiots like you dont seem to realise that and have selective blindness as long as it supports your bigotry.

Lol you have to go back 30 years to pull up a large scale white terror attack. With Islam I can find at least 2 a week for the last 10 years. Implying these two are even similar.

I dont wanna live anymore. People just suck. We kill and kill and kill. For what? Our own personal belief? Selfish. We are all narcissists. Theres no point to being alive anymore.

No I didn't, idiot

Learn to read

Kill yourself then

>selective blindness
Religions in a nutshell.

>Religion of peace strikes again!

Exactly.

really?

do some research. go check out whats happening now in central africa, all of it carried out by christians.

and did you realise how often the IRA were bombing during their heyday?

What exactly does it tell believers to do? Love your fellow man? Terrible...

A guy with a truck is now a large scale terror attack?

>kek

You're the idiot. You proved my point by pointing out your blindness. Muslims say the same thing about Islamic terrorists by saying that they are not true Muslims, dumbass.

Killed a doggo?

NOOOOOO

#prayfordoggo

#jesuisdoggo

No one knows who did it, government tells us to stop spreading rumours. No need to speculate yet.

White people so sensitive over a few people getting killed smh -_-

back to selective thought i see.

patheos.com/blogs/dispatches/2015/01/22/yes-the-bible-does-say-to-kill-infidels/

Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Or Numbers 31, where God commands the Israelites to attack Midian and kill all the men, all the married women and all the male children but to keep the virgin females as the spoils of war and distribute them among the soldiers. The reason offered for that barbarism? Two Midianite women had allegedly “tempted” two Israelite men to worship other gods.

I HAVE READ THE BIBLE, YES, AND IT DOESN'T ANYWHERE COMMAND PEOPLE TO KILL OR TERRORIZE

The only verses that command to kill are in the Old Testament, and were directed only for a certain group of people during a certain period of time, God was guiding the Jews and gave them orders, he wanted to keep them holy and distinct for himself for a purpose. The commandments had nothing to do with anyone else back then, and nobody at all today now that Jesus has fulfilled the laws and the prophets.

I know what I'm talking about, so don't even try to play this game with me.

In Islam the commandments to murder and cut off hands are given to all Muslims as general commandments, and it tells them to convert "People of the Book" (Christians and Jews), and if they don't agree then they should pay a tax, and if they don't pay, they are to die.

In the Hadith Muhammad himself killed his critics, put nails through eyes of Bedouins for killing camels after he ordered them to drink the camels milk and urine, and married a 6 year old girl whom he had sex with at the age of 9.

I've done my homework, asshole. If Muhammad was alive today he would be given a death sentence even in the most secular countries.

Why don't YOU go read the books yourself, you uneducated moron.

Yeah dude I'm sorry I remember the chapter on Surah's and Fatihahs!!

Thanks bro I have a least prayed 17 times since you said that

>sandnigger with western education

Niggers being niggers is irrelevant, they're violent apes regardless of who they believe in

Read here
If you actually knew what the hell you were talking about, you would know these commandments are meant only for the Israelites of that time, nobody else back then and nobody at all after Jesus fulfilled the law.

Your ignorance is causing people to die, so either do your homework or shut up, Ahmed.

Mashallah, so peaceful

tell me one active christian terrorist group that actively kills random civilians in 2017. you pathetic libtarded dogshit.

>after Jesus
>Complete spastic retard detected
Well done

#prayfordoggo

user is right

So only a handful of Christians are true Christians according to you?
People like Ted Cruz and Pence are not true Christians?

4 bastards again million of people wanting to kill but just not being able to do it

With society and media being as global as ever, all these tensions are just rising and rising. Racial, religious, cultural, and geographic. The flames just being fueled by the media. Every idiot with an Internet connection suddenly having an international voice. Suddenly incredibly inaccurate pictures are being painted of our current reality because of it. Everything seems so much worse than it is, creating this self fulfilling reality. We are slipping into the very divided reality we are imaging exists. It's just going to keep getting worse. Everyone is slipping into extremes, logic is being set aside for raw primal passion and behavior. Our species is doomed to continually follow the same self destructive patterns we have in the past. The arena is constantly evolving, growing, but the game stays the same. Needless to say, this is going to be one very entertaining ride, hold on.

and here is the old/new testament crap.

the bible has crap in it about killing non-beleivers, but you say its ok because they arein a part of the bible you dont follow.

yet you dont extend the same courtesy to muslims. because you can pick up their book and point to some bad shit, you assume they all follow it blindly.

would you be offended if a muslim picked up a bible and saw the bad shit and assumed all christians followed it?

and as for the pedo claim. first, by the standards of the day, he wasnt a pedo.

and after what has gone on with kiddy fiddling preists. christians really dont have any moral high ground on that score.

>central africa
?? since when does anyone give a shit about irrelevant nigger countries?
a wise japanese guy once said, when you wake up in the morning and you find shit in the toilet, it isnt such a surprise, but when theres shit on the kitchen table, now we have a fucking issue here.

against*

>I don't know anything about Judeo-Christian theology but I will comment anyway
Lol ok

What do you think the New Testament means when it says Jesus came to fulfill the laws and prophets, genius?

>IRA
>comparable to shit sandniggers are doing

Wow you must really like your stepdad tbh

Muhammad was a liar and a false prophet

My point exactly.
>kill yourself
Waiting to turn 21, getting my foid so i can make it quick and clean with a .45

The IRA called in a warning for evacuation before hand on like all of their bombings. they dont mean to kill people, and they didn't do it in the name of religion, like all the sandniggers do.

I didn't even care, politicians are too cucked to do anything, but then a saw the poor doggo :( rip doggo

Congratulations you've just stated that over 80% of Christians in the world are not true Christians.

the army of god
eastern lightning
LRA
The National Liberation Front of Tripura
The Phineas Priesthood
The Concerned Christians

>Thank you Swedish politicians.

No prob.

>trying this hard to defend his bull Mohammad

Heros, all

>everyone is slipping into extremes
well I dont see anyone killing random muslim civilians. not yet at least. because its only a matter of time until someone says fuck it and drives his truck into a mosque and whipes the fucking area clean of sandniggers. and then suddenly its the fault of the white nazi europeans for losing their cool. everything is fine here except for the sandniggers.

sometimes i really feel ashamed of my people , rip doggo and the people who died in this attack

I get the feeling you are an ex muslim

you are right.

because in their heyday, the IRA were far more prolific than the muslims.

in a 30 year period they carried out over 10,000 bombings.

edgy, user

no, they didnt. go read about enniskillen. or manchester. or the brighton hotel bombing.

Is black cock worship a violent religion? No. It is the true religion of peace

>old/new testament shit

everything prior to Jesus' crucifixion (the jewish laws) were abode by, after crucifixion everything pertaining to the jewish laws was in a sense dismissed (a grey area really)

Again if people read up on what they try to shit on maybe they could get it half right

globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carried-out-more-than-90-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619

I duxed my school in religious education and it was a Christos school.

Why lie?

and rip who died in Sirya because of Trump's tomahawks

I don't know anything about or care about Ted Cruze and Pence, all I know is what the Bible says, and it most definitely doesn't command anyone to kill.

In fact, it tells you to love your enemies and bless those you curse you, and asks people not to seek revenge, because God will avenge.

The same courtesy cannot be extended to Muslims, dumbass.

Islam commands Muslims to kill and terrorize all non-believers, while in the Old Testament, God only in certain few places commanded Jews to directly kill for a specific purpose.

God has the authority to take life as the giver of life, and exercised this right through the Jews as his instrument, for a specific purpose. He was very harsh with them and sometimes killed them for disobeying as well. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH US, ONLY THE JEWS OF THAT TIME.

It's not the same, AT ALL, in Islam. Not only that, but the entire history of Islam is filled with bloodshed and violence, Islam was spread with the sword, and Muhammad wanted to commit suicide multiple times and had sex slaves and a 6 year old wife, and his followers were ruthless killers.

Go read the Qur'an and Hadith, then read the Bible, and you will clearly see the difference.

They are not comparable. Muslims are deceived and ignorant of their own sources. Go read Sahih Al Bukhari, go read Sahih Muslim, and see how evil and insane Muhammad really was.

didnt the US army just spend years in iraq and afghanistan doing just that?

all of those are in nigger countries.
you would expect nigger countries to have social problems, yes. but when we have sandniggers killing random civilians for whatever retarded sandnigger reason in white superior EUROPE, we have a fucking issue to take care of

What am I lying about, please do tell me, let's have a debate right now if you really know so much about Christian theology, let's go

>implying all muslims act this way

>shitskin detected

I