Need Help,im curious

Need Help,im curious...
im learning about anonimity and programming languages...can someone explain me how to be anonymous in deep web?I installed tor and actually,its all I done
Sorry for my bad english im from italy

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.kali.org/introduction/should-i-use-kali-linux
distrowatch.com/
virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dicks

use windows 98 and safari web browser, also use norton security then look up "deeb web" and there you go.
yourwelcome.

Norton isnt even bad anymore.

i doubt it, 98 have so many exploit

Use tails
VPN is a must
Always connect via a bridge
Make sure javascript is off

Congratz ur anonymous. To learn a programming language you need to read documentation. Just google MY PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE Documentation.

To stay ononmyouse on deepweb, first thing is delete system32. It's slowing your computer down anyway. Second, install Norton Anti-Virus, like everyone is saying, that will keep out NSA, CIA, etc.

Windows 98 is good, but obama programmed backdoors into it. Best is to use Windows 3.1, browsing with netscape. go to www.darknet.com, and then you're tehre. but don't tell anyone where you learned this, because Sup Forums is still a secret leet corner of the itnernet.

so kali linux is useless and penetrable right?

I absolutely recommend this. He pretty much summed up what you need to do. Pay attention to the system 32. You should quickly erase it since by coming here you are being placed on watch lists (system 32 file is but a backdoor installed by nsa)

Kali is to penetrate not to be penetrated, stop being a fag

i installed kali for penetrations...so there isnt anyway to keep kali, without be vulnerable?

bridges?
u mean proxy?

It can be useful if you aren't a retard who wants to use it as a home desktop. The majority of people who use it don't actually need it and would benefit more from a distribution designed for everyday use

docs.kali.org/introduction/should-i-use-kali-linux

No, it is designed to be booted off of a USB flash drive.

torproject dot org / docs / bridges

Same thing, just different.

im using that as dual boot,and actually im writing with win 10.

double dubs of truth

delete system 32 folder?
so guys if im learning programming languages and i want to start programming easy things what the best O.S. for me?

There is no benefit for using it like that. I suggest installing a regular distribution. The programs on Kali are available for every other distribution. I like Arch Linux, but Manjaro and openSUSE are also good choices if you don't want to set up everything yourself.

First know what you are deleting. Then if you want to learn, read about the operating system you want to program for then choose a language. I would go with linux then c++.

you need to delete system 32 in programs, then the CIA cant track you

>FUCK OFF MOM
>IM A
H A C K E R
A
C
K
E
R

oi you got the version where the eyes are shining?

this.

system32 folder u mean?
in linux os?

>VPN is a must

Some of the anti privacy shit being made law is gonna be huge business for VPN companies. Especially those outside the "14 eyes" as they call it. It's sad that "first world" countries have third world privacy.

whats wrong with Ubuntu?

nonono not like that
it was like
it looked like the sun shining from his eyes sort of shiny

just realized u was trying to troll me...

There's nothing wrong with Ubuntu. Those are just my preferred distros.

What os should i choose to penetrate(testing network obviously) and at same time i want to be protect

Use Linux. It doesn't usually matter what distribution you go with, but I already posted what distros I recommend in Install virtualbox and try them out until you find one you like

distrowatch.com/
virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads

I actually made that,I will see if I can post it.

can this be a deepweb screenshot thread?

buy a stolen laptop
use any open wi fi but never your own
there you go,,, anonimity