3 months 7 days sober, i hope you guys are proud of me. Also general alcohol thread

3 months 7 days sober, i hope you guys are proud of me. Also general alcohol thread.

4 days sober here, good job user.

Dont be a cuck and take a drink

313 days reporting in

Are you in a program?

How did you make it over the first days? Alone? With others? Any advice like eat chocolate or whatever?

Did youse guise lose weight?

Nice digits, not in a program. I did it because i noticed i was leaning on booze a bit when i got stressed and i wanted to get fit as well.

General question for you sobers. Do you feel like you're actually free of alcohol? Or is more like you've just barred yourself from it?

Not OP but I was drinking a ton when i stopped so the docs had me on benzos for the first few days before i switched to naltrexone and did rehab for a month

If you're a heavy longtime drinker the first few days of withdrawal can be pretty fucking dangerous

I basically got rid of all my alcohol and made sure to stay busy or at least keep my mind occupied. Keeping company is always a good idea.

313 days here. I still want alcohol most days but the real bad cravings are gone. Hopefully it gets better after a few years

what does it matter if you're sober or not?

A little of column A, a little of column B.

Good luck, Sup Forumsro. That shit ain't no joke

Fitness, mental fortitude, and one less thing that can get in the way of trying to achieve my goals. Also your health in general improves.

Relative to the universe, your life is infinitesimally short. Relative to the mass of the universe, the matter composing your body isn't even worth measuring. In fact, somewhere in the universe, your life is already over and has been for millions of earth years. So again, what difference does it make user?

see

How so? Everything I wrote is accurate.

So my life emanated from a star millions of light years away and is just now reaching Earth. That's your contention.

Good job user. Keep it up. Been sober and drug free over a year now

That's good shit. Drinking leads into lazy habits. I'd say you stepped back for the right reasons.

Good for you. I made it 30 days. Went back to it, but now in moderation.

0 days sober
200 or so days sober from rage enough to burn people in their sleep or throw a knife at their head. Was gonna break a dudes arms and legs and cut out on of his eyes but then i got drunk.

And all was forgivin

Good job my nigga
you have now been visited by reducto
he's just reducto, nothing special. Just like being sober, it's something you're expected to do.
Other than that keep it up faggot

I was court ordered to wear an alcohol monitor for 1 year. Starting drinking again the day it was removed.

I drink a pint and a half of 100 proof every day for the past year and a half and i dont have any withdrawl except my anger that i started drinking to get rid of. When will i start having withdrawls? My buddy drank about the same for a few months and ended up with withdrawl seizures. What gives? I also never have hangovers ever. And the same booze tastes radically different from day to day. Seriously what am i

11 Years sober.

Good jorb. I'm almost 4 years off booze myself.

Nope. I gained. Feels bad.

12 hours sober!

You'll bottom out again eventually and have to quit. Once an addict always an addict.

You have anxiety issues user. I bet it gets way outta hand when you quit. If you want withdrawals keep quitting and starting back up. You'll get your DTs eventually if you work hard enough at it.

Clean and sober meaning freshly showered and on the way to the liquor store.

>relative to the universe
You are retarded, my life is not relative to the universe. My life is relative to your life and another's life. Sort yourself out, user.

I have a feeling that by you posting this you are saying "I still would like a drink".

Am i wrong?

Good job user!

LSD user Detected

3 months, one day here.

I am 491 days in off of IV 3.5g/day heroin habbit, 60-90mg valium or 150mg temazapam physical dependance and daily IV meth. Feeling great as FUCK, hit the gym the whole time, 213lb of muscle with low bodyfat at 6'3, got my own apartment and most importantly peace of mind. Did/doing NA 12 steps and go to AA meetings. Hang in there bro

>facts cease to exist when they are changed

i'm mostly sober i don't have a way to get to the alcohol. i'm cripple i can't drive or get to the alcohol. i ask my parents to get me it and they cut me off with one drink.

getting drunk right now, on beer #4, just starting on 2 hours sleep im feeling good

It's for the better, the alcohol won't help a damn bit.

earth is neither at the epicenter of the big bang nor near the edge of the universe. It's somewhere in the middle, which means there are parts of the universe older and younger than where the earth is now, which implies you're no longer alive relative to some other place in the universe.

That's pretty impressive OP! Why did you quit? I've been drinking around 12-24 cans of beer each night for a year.. my blood test came back with bad liver function result.. did you replace the alcohol with anything? Weed maybe?

Fair play!
I haven't had a drink since Monday...
Probably going shop soon to get some cheap nasty as fuck alcohol, mostly likely 12 cans of rancid dry cider.
Usually drink ales or whiskey but I'm poor right now and want to get hammered.

clearly you're not familiar with relativity.....

irrelevant. all the information proffered was accurate.

yes I am. 26years and counting for me.

Honestly the way I see it is if you stop drinking so much, you will have a shit ton more money. I typically buy some of the cheapest shit but it stills accounts a hefty bill at the end of the month.
So in other words, you'll have extra money for other fun activities. It makes a difference in the things you do.

No anxiety whatsoever. Just wprld shattering god murdering kratos on pcp and steroids level anger. Like if all my anger came out at once it would destroy the universe. i spill a glass of milk and go

FUCKING GODDAMN PIECE OF HUMAN MADE SHITSTAINING FUCKCOCKING SLITCLITPITTERFLITERMITFLITSSKWOWRRERJDIS WHY THE FUCKIS IT SHAPED LIKE A FUCKING COCKSHITTING RETARD DIPSHIT DESIGNED THIS FUCKING COCK TO BE NARROWER AT THE FUCKING GODDAMN FUCKSHITTING BOTTOM AND WODER AT THE TOP THATS THE FUCKING OPPOSITE OF COMMON SENSE ITS LIKE THEIR TRYING TO MAKE YOU SPILL SHOT I WANNA FIND THE FUCKER WHO DESIGNED GLASSES TO BE SO RETARDED AND MAKE HIM EAT HIS FUCKING FAMILY TO DEATH AND THE WHOLE WORLD SEES AND NO ONE DOES RETARDED SHIT ANYMORE CAUSE THEY KNOW THEYLL FUCKING DIE FUCKING GLASS WHY THE FUCK WHY WHT WHT FUCK FUCK SHOT SHITFUCKSHITCUNTFUCK WHY DID SOMEONE DESIGN THEM TO MAKE IT EASIER TO SPILLL ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHAAAAAAAA IIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAIIIIIIRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH

My muscles tense up and i flail arpund like im having a seizure but its just so much anger is coming out of my body lile water out a firehose the hose wildy sprays everywhere from the pressure

Wait, so in three months you've been sober only 7 days?

good on ya mate, im 6 month sober, keep going and dont let other faggots get you down or fuck up your sobriety

You do realize that making this thread will only make you want to drink right?
Are you looking for an excuse to fall back into the habit. Are you trying to resist the urge but failing?

14 months sober

the trick is having no friends and not liking alcohol

Really? Are your eating more or something? Any other changes to your diet?
Losing my beer belly is one of the only reasons why I would consider cutting back.

You do know my life is not over?
You got the whole infinite universe thing wrong.
If there is infinite possibilities, there wont really be mutch of the same. but our universe is not infinite full of shit. It started from big bang and is expanding