Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums

I need some advice on how to fuck with someones property and not get caught (stuff like house, car, front garden)

my neighbors are literally an inbred family that scrounge benefits and one of them is doing life in prison for rape and murder (genuinely) and we're going to move house towards the end of this year

so I need some good ideas on how to fuck with their car and house once we've moved

all ideas welcome ( obvs not rape or murder them )

Dump a pound of sugar in their gas tank and piss on their seats

Rewire their brake lines to there gas tank...spray paint their lawn or car.....take their lug nuts and steal there logos on their car.

I've already had the sugar idea and I will defo be doing it, probably slash their tyres too, however i cant piss on the seats cause i would need access to the car.

i'm probably going to post a shitload of stink bombs through their letter box too

shit op sounds fun wish i was there
id just toss a brick into the front window of their car
or back one
whatever you prefer

dont want their car logos, the cars shit, I will however be spray paining the vehicle :D

ty

i've been tempted to brick their windows but from past experience i've learnt that "stealth vandalism" is the best option due to
1.being able to do more damage
2.easier getaway
3.less likely to get caught

> Get a box of surströmming
> Ensure they deserve the purest of putrid hate that's coming to them before proceeding
> Open box of surströmming
> Avoid breathing with your nose.
> Pour entire contents of the box on their front door, or porch
> Watch them never use that door or porch again

Toss a can of surströmming in their car, they will never use it again, and can never sell it to anyone. They will have to scrap it, if the scrapyard will even accept the car.

>put dogshit in bag
>set on fire
>ring doorbell
>fling dogshit at them, while they flee their burning house
>???
>profit

why?

They do deserve the purest of hate

and i wont be lingering around to watch the results, however i may place it through the letter box along with the stink bombs

They are an inbred family and one of them is in prison for murdering a single mother of 3 kids (unprovoked) and they used to threaten to smash my mothers head in when i was a child
( im now 21 )
i offered the "man" out for a fight once but he just hid behind his "wife" (fat-lard-arse-thing)

they are literally the degenerates of society....

thats the fuck why.

if the paint on their car(s) are decent looking than this would work
>put slices of bologna on the paint
>yes you read that correctly
>bologna
>it strips the paint
>be sure to do it overnight to give it time to do it's thing

appreciated, however i have no interest in gaining access to the house or car because that makes it more elaborate and likely for me to get caught

im also thinking of throwing stuff like broken glass and nails over the back fence for obvious reasons

thank you, all of my "work" will be done at night.

oh, ok.
Being inbred is not the kids fault.

If he's in prison then surely justice has been done, at least in the eyes of the law.

Shoulda called the police when yo ma was being threatened, not wait years to sort it your self, this is illegal too, as is murder.

Fighting isn't the sign of a fully developed man, it is childish and immature and you could get proper fucked for it.

Fat is the new black, get used to it.

You want to fight and harass and they are the degenerates?.

funny bump

1. we did call the police and they did fuck all
2.i offered him out for a fight because he has a violent history

and are you seriously trying to defend an inbred family that scrounges benefits and abuses people on a daily basis when you dont even know them?

do you come from one of these types of pathetic families or something?

and if you're not going to contribute to this thread why dont you fuck off?

you're literally white-knighting for one of the most pathetic families in existence.

LOL

panties in a twist?. You just sound like a bully. I bet your a hardman

>be like op
>bitch about inbred neighbors
>act like nigger

I created a thread to help me get ideas on how to wreak revenge on a house hold of people who deserve it.

then you gave me shit for it and white-knighted for them and now you're trying to pick fights on the internet (which makes you retarded af)

and you call me a bully?

you need to get some fresh air user...

1 they probably knew that you were scum too,, or your mom deserved it.

2 fighting violence with violence, nice, that'll work and show em.

3 you could be as scummy as tem, I don't know or care.

4 nope, I know my father, and guess you don't know yours.

5 I am contributing, just because you don't like being challenged on you bullyboy tactics and are too thick to think of your own things to do to them.

6 no, I'm trolling you, you dumb ass

LOL

this last one is theoretically impossible
>almost nobody has next-level laboratory grade shit laying around
>and chances are most people will kill themselves using improper safety before they would get a chance to use it
but if you can pull this off without killing yourself or getting caught, you will be a God among men

New user here
I can certainly see the logic in acting like a grown-up and avoiding sinking to the lowest level of pettyness. However, I can also see your side of it:
> Family was threatened
> Stain and drain on society being witnessed daily

You should, however, reconsider. What would you or the society gain on your passive-agressive actions?
Are there better courses of action?
> Kill them, society will be rid of this staindrain
> Become their associate, know thine enemy. You can attack them at their weakest spot, put them in prison where they will atleast work and be disciplined
> Educate them, somehow, to get a better lifestyle. Example: Put strong laxatives into all their shitty food items. Leave the healthy ones untouched.
> Burn or destroy their property, they will have to get off their lazy asses to save it, and probably have to work to get new property.

Petty acts against petty people will only make the petty people miserable without any personal gains to you or your family. Gonna do something, do it properly!

i have plenty of ideas.

and you're still here berating people? and calling them bullies?

and you claim you're not trolling?

im pretty sure you do come from one of these families given your desperate need to stand up for them

you're a really sad person, why dont you just go away?...

please see 6.

>6 no, I'm trolling you, you dumb ass

op has a point, you are dumb as fuck

and the only reason you know your dad is cause he's also your uncle

faggot, kys.

dad?

duncle?

why are you trying to stand up or justify the scummy families actions and behavior?

I'm pretty sure that stink bomb will be their smallest problem after that fish.

I don't care, I was trolling you, you silly sausage.
Like I give a flying fuck about them or you.

How about you do nothing. Try to enjoy life without them as neighbors when you move. Unless you want to be just like them. You do something to them and risk anything good you might have gong for yourself.

LMFAO are you actually trying to white knight for these shameful cunts?

>tyres
Confirmed minor.

on a scale of 1 - 10 how putrid is this fish?
and where can one obtain it?

>obvs not rape or murder them

Well I'm out of ideas.

please see no.6

>6 no, I'm trolling you, you dumb ass

FFS, you dumb fucks.

Whats the problem with tyres?

Go with the classic pineapple of everything.

Maybe op is a shameful cunt. I can't say for sure. I don't know op or his neighbors....op is on /b asking for ideas on committing crimes and not getting caught.

boring isn't it? rapey murder is fuckin ace

Tires go on a car.
Tyres is a nigger.

it's a solid 10

tyres is how we spell it in the UK, you wazzock

found the pikey!

Good you left the EU before it left you with that putrid of spelling.

Fucking with a mailbox is a felony in the USA.

too be shure, perriwinkleblue, blah blah blah, tarmac

HILARIOUS
im not from the US though.

>putrid of spelling

do you even English?
thats the proper way of spelling it. ya ballsack.

why are you fucking with them? Have they done anything to you?

Is this shit even legal to post?

cos he's a bully boy cunt, who is judge and jury......and bites....

dey waz nasty to his mommy

well, they've harassed my family for years.....

of course it is
>you could get detailed plans for a thermonuclear device
but i refer you to the greentext from said post:
>almost nobody has next-level laboratory grade shit laying around
>and chances are most people will kill themselves using improper safety before they would get a chance to use it
I did also state it was theoretically impossible for some civilian to make it successfully

You're a sick, sick man, and if I believed in souls I'd pray for yours.

well, boo fuckin hoo. man up and sort that shit out.

Fair enough, do the cunts and do them hard. Make sure you have an alibi.

what makes you think i'm not sorting it out?

thanks for being civilized and not one of these white-knighting faggots

cos like a little pussy boi, you're on the internet, asking other people. A real man would have sorted this shit out ages ago and not had to ask on Sup Forums. Do you even care about your family?, how do you look in the mirror when you know you are being treated like a fucking cuck or some kind of door mat.

>civilized
fighting, bullying and treats, very civil

we all like treats, even dogs like treats

nice trips. treats are good threats ain't

Super glue their keyholes and peepholes.
Pour a cup of water in their gas tank.
Deface their property with graffiti.
Gather up tons of animal feces and throw it everywhere on their lawn, wear cleats and tear up the lawn as you dump the feces.
Shit on their car when it's hot and rub it in, let your shit bake into their paint.

Bollocks to civilization sunshine, you're well past that shite. See, civilization is this odd little idea that when you have a problem, you deal with it as a society. Group effort and all that. Look where that's got you. Where is that, exactly? Going and asking the internets shortbus to help you. I want you to really sit down and think that one through.

You came. To Sup Forums. For help.

And over what? Some poxy sacks of dog shite, who can't function like adults long enough to realize that the kindest thing that they could ever do is go out and sterilize themselves? Fucking hell man. I mean, this is the sort of shit you're going to be expected to deal with in life; arseholes, to be blunt. There's always going to be another arsehole, but if you keep waging war on the fuckers, there will always be more of them than you. Pick your battles, plan the attack, and show no mercy. And never, ever, EVER let it get back to you.

There, advice doled out. Feel like I've done my part for the internet today, and I'm going to go get shitfaced.

>ir gas tank

They're poor and using public money; your plan is to destroy what little they have and one of the things that would get them to work. You sir are a faggot

Fucking with people's property makes you more of a degenerate than they are. See the problem here? It's you. You're on the same mental level they are. You're no different then them. Maybe you should think about that for awhile.

You're starting to show your true colors. Part of the problem no doubt

woke.

Oh, and one last thing before I'm drunk too write, little nug of that dank Nietzsche wisodom boiiii:

"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee."

You go down this route, you become the scum essentially. And you never, ever refer to yourself as civilised, or a gentleman. For you will be neither.

RIGHT, drinking time.

que? woke?