Is rubbing my coworkers feet cheating? I rub my coworkers feet at lunch everytime...

Is rubbing my coworkers feet cheating? I rub my coworkers feet at lunch everytime. I enjoy it since I have a foot fetish, but is it consider cheating?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KCO-SBPTF5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

duh

Yes.

>dick not in vag

no it's not cheating

youtube.com/watch?v=KCO-SBPTF5E

Cuz getting your dick sucked isnt cheating, moron.

No it's okay.

Alright let me fix my statement

>dick not out

I second this. You are not having an affair or sex. It's just a foot rub. Also post her feet OP.

would you rub a mans feet?

Fair enough. But I agree with Travolta on this one.

>728330992
Dude have you not seen Pulp Fiction? You -never- lay your hands on another man's woman. They think it don't mean anything, but it do. Would you rub a guys feet?

Even if it is. Who cares?

You only live once, and if she's letting you rub her feet, there's a 90% chance she wants the big ol' D.

No thats called disgusting you degenerate feetfuckers. If Hitler gassed the footfags, the world would be a better place right now,

It actually depends on you and your partners agreed upon definition on cheating.
Some draw the line at sex, and think kissing is ok.
Some think the emotional involvement is far more important.

In a physical sense, the act of rubbing your coworkers feet would surely not be seen as cheating. However, if it means a lot to you or your coworker that you are rubbing her feet, so much so that it potentially could lead to a more intimate course of action in the future, then an emtional type of cheating could certainly be argued.

Ask yourself this: Would you rub your coworkers feet in front of your partner?
If the answer to this question is "no", then the answer to the question of "is this cheating" would most probably be "yes", even if only in the slightest sense.

Who the fuck cares about your nigger rules asshole

Notch up, mofukas. Is controlling another girl's orgasm via internet-controlled sex toy considered cheating?

I should point out that you failed to provide a questionmark at the end of your obviously question-formulated response.
You also failed to contribute any kind of argument, other than your own disapproval, which was also left, as you say, "out in the open", without any valid reasoning.
On that basis I deem your response invalid.

Would you be ok with your girl constantly rubbing another guys feet?

Not the same thing, unless girls have a dick that plants seed everywhere

I would argue that the guy getting the footrub has a dick, that may plant a seed in the girl doing the footrubbing.

it is

when your woman rubs someones else dick because she has dick fetish its not cheating

>Is rubbing my coworkers feet cheating?
Lets see:
>I rub my coworkers feet at lunch everytime
that's a bit weird
>I enjoy it since I have a foot fetish
So you're doing something you gain sexual pleasure from with someone who isn't your partner?
Yeah, it's cheating.

If your partner had a facial fetish, and was getting jizzed on by colleagues on her lunch breaks BUT wasn't touching the dicks, would that still be cheating?

Ah yes, the Lewinsky rule