What is the worst thing you would do to a girl?

What is the worst thing you would do to a girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q7HmkC4_a3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ask her out

I've made an old gf mentally unbalanced and a cockwhore. She never wanted it in the ass until I made her do it, then it became one of the only things she could cum to.

Tip my fedora and compliment her

Next thing you know im on the ground pinned by 4 police officers, tazed, handcuffed and then thrown in jail for 3 years because sexual harassment

How did you do it?

My girlfriend does this and it's hot.

Slowly through gaslighting, subtly making things that went wrong seem like they were her fault and that the best way to make it up to me was sex. Being dominant in the bedroom, where she began enjoying rough/forced sex.

Pics.
I should try this with mine.

It won't really work with girls who had a good upbringing and are emotionally stable. But then, what girl is?

Where is the best place to meet damaged girls?

look for the ones that seems to have low self esteem, make yourself feels superior, like you're too good for them, they'll crave that because they'll feel like they aren't worth enough for your time, make subtle remarks about her weight, her face, her insecurities, exploit them, that will make you looks like a god that is the only one that will ever touch her.

Can be anywhere. There are damaged people everywhere.

Bars and clubs are good if you have any kind of social skills. The Internet is easy, if you're willing to get with a less attractive or fat girl. I have a job where I meet new people everyday, and I've taken some prospective clients out on dates. Sometimes you get lucky, but never stop searching.

Good advice user.

I just want a girl who would be willing to cut herself for my approval.

love her

I've dated a few cutters. Always the alternative type, never have I seen a "normal" girl who does that, unless she has serious esteem problems.

Thanks, been going for years strong. She had a shit life, very closed, single mom raising daughter in a fortress. I mae her get out, showed her the world, made her mine. Fucked hard hard, shared her, hit her, made her cry, cut, bleed, I love her don't get me wrong, I just love to know that I'm the only one she will ever love.

It takes time if she's not batshit insane and needy, and this type of girl is everywhere. Bad thing is, most of the time i'ts faster yeah, she'll do that for you very fast, sex is good etc, but if she does that for you, what makes you think that she won't do that with the next one, or the one before you? Fast and easy girl are often more self confident, and if they're not, they're too far gone to be under control, too much risks of her going to another chad that will treat her like shit, but has more profitable traits or situation. Go for lower self esteem girl, mold her, treat her good, then degrade it, but always plant the seed of doubt and neediness inside her mind as soon as possible into the relation.

Kill her

ITT m'lady

I want your kind of relationship.

What are the signs a girl is low self esteem?

I was in a dom/sub relationship and I did some things I don't share with others, like:
>slapping face
>throat fucking
>spanking with canes/paddles
>sensory deprivation (blindfolds, tying up, ear plugs, peg on nose)
>stress positions (stood on toes holding a coin against the wall with nose, arms laterally raised, wall sits)
>public flashing/humiliation (out of sight of the public, but with public nearby)
>mixtures of the above at the same time/back to back
I did everything short of lasting physical harm

/thread

With experience, you'll see it in a heartbeat, but those are good indicators:
-She talks about her in bad terms, like she knows she's not good, you need to reassure her, make her feel nice, after some times you'll be able to push that button and use it as a leverage to make her do what you want.
--She doesn't go out often, beacuse parents (careful, innocence =/=self esteem, it's even better because with innocence, you can shape her as you like) Use it as an advantage, you're the one taking her out
-She's (most of the time) fat, borderline fat, or plain ugly, she can have flaws, insist on them after she's comfortable to share them with you, and after she's persuaded that you only want her to feel good, beautiful and some shit.
-She's going to be needy, but won't want to appear so. Try to see if she's always happy to see you, make her take time for you, make her push her plans or cancel them for you, you need to be the focus on her life.
-She'll fall easily. Most of the time, after the first barrier are broken and she trust you, you can start appearing more and more in her life. Make sure to ask questions about her exes (if she has any, if none, good, you can then insist on the "new" factor) her family (you knw the thing "never date a girl that has not a good relation with her dad", well in our case they're beast, they're girls that need a father figure, an authority one. Ask her about things that make her feel bad, bad experiences, etc, use them as an advantage, first to reassure her, second to play with her.

That's all on the tip of my tongue. Search for girls that walks the street with arms crossed (protecting themselves), girls that walk with their head pointing below, looking at the ground, those sitting uncomfortably, insist, look them in the eyes, propose date fast, pressure them, but don't scare them, it's an art to appear as a sheep when you're a fucking wolf about to feast.

I'd roleplay rape her til she puked her guts on my dick and cried blood

Impregnate her

Abortion clinics!

I'd shit in her pussy and cum in her eye.

Planned parenthood and NA meetings.

slap in face and in ass

raped a chick
>story?

Tell us.

tell us

tell me

We getting that story?

Yes
i go to the shop and see a nice girl. talk to her and she start laughting at me so i grab her hair and start stripping i insert dick into her mouth.

That's not a very good story

This user knows what's up. If I was asked that question, THAT would be the answer.

Somehow make her care about me.

What answers would you give in addition?

After a while, make her think you believe you're not good enough for her. She'll go into I'll-prove-it mode.

youtube.com/watch?v=q7HmkC4_a3g

Sexual intercouse on missionary possition with the sole pourpose of getting her pregnant

Make her drink my piss and eat my shit. I'm not even into rimming and I'm kinda indifferent on blowjobs, but It's convenient.

Damn, you are fucking sick.

What if she gets sick?

That looks silly.

Aaaaa, THIS guy! You sick fuck.

Degenerate

punch her pretty face

eh.

I've seen it done better.

I guess the worst thing I did was fuck her hard the day before I kicked her out with divorce papers.

>What is the worst thing you would do to a girl?
What the girl in OP did to herself, but with much larger strokes, and against her will.

I have a friend that did just that.
She's currently in a relationship with him and fucking a cringy as fuck guy.
>Tfw jabba the Hutt cheats on you

Ewww

this

Not put her out of her misery after I'm done

You rape her?