Whats the best way to be

whats the best way to be
totaly anonymous and untraceable
if i take part in illegal computer activities??

Sup Forums

use your stepdad's laptop

Don't use your own computer.
Use a net cafe, with no camera or sign in. keep your screen facing the wall. Hack the machine so you can run an OS from the CD.
Run some variant of Paranoid Linux.

Use a VPN.

Fly to South Korea, use Tor at a ratchet internet cafe, and do whatever you want

this brings the vans you twit

>Hack the machine so you can run an OS from the CD

by hack do you mean put the CD in the tray and reboot?

>goes to cyber cafe
>pays with mom's credit card

your pretty L33T bro

What activities are you referring to user? If you specify for us, we can probably give you an answer more fitting to your circumstances?

too risky.there are people there and security cams and witnesses...and also not a good place to make a quick excape

really? i gotta be specific officer?

buy a stolen laptop
use any open wi fi but never your own
there you go,,, anonimity

he wants to look at boobies

Drugs are much different from getting CP, which is much different than Jennifer Lawrence pics, which is much different than posting CP, which is much different from hiring an assassin, which is much different than plotting terrorist attacks, which is...

It depends on the activity...

For example, if you are ultra paranoid about torrenting... well... you are a faggot and should kill yourself

However, you could get a pi and automate the system so that it can torrent what you want when it connects to a specific network. Then just walk into McDonalds or Starbucks and have it do its thing, then leave.

Seriously, it depends on what you are doing.... and to an extent, where you live.

Incognito mode

press incognito xD

this

most of the above..

>OP says too many people and cameras at internet cafe
>lol go to starbucks or mcdonalds instead

drugs.hc.credit card scams.i live in yoorop

Anonymous and untraceable.

Buy laptop from craigslist for cash. Remove hard drive, wifi adapter and bluetooth adapter if applicable.
Buy usb wifi dongle with cash, usb drive with cash at different location.
Use tails or kali installed on thumbdrive, with usb wifi for access.
Never use at home or close to your home. Don't keep thumb drive and laptop in same location, and never at home. Only connect using public wifi, preferably from in your car parked outside their business outside of camera view.
Use a vpn or two for good measure.

The above is for doing illegal shit, if you're just torrenting, then fuck off.

you can sit in your car or a park bench or just sit on the curb acting autistic you moron

this---->

Use a throwaway device. you can get a netbook for < $200, do what needs doing using insecure wifi at a place you know doesn't have cameras and when done pour gas on the device and incinerate somewhere

Alright OP, this is how you do it. It is envloved, but you will be guaranteed to not be caught about anything internet related.

> Get a gun (don't worry it wont be killing anyone)
> Scope out a house
> Figure out daily routine
> Break into house when empty
> Use their PC as required
> Wait till they come home
> Hold them up at gunpoint

Now its the hard part OP, you need to distract the law from your crime

> Strangle the homeowner to death.
> Leave the house

No one will question anything that happened in regards to your internet activity. They will all be too busy figuring out the murder.

this is good..i like this...thank you kind user

You could always go work for the fbi, and host all your cp that way.

best advice so far..i see nothing going wrong here..

can you imagine what shit those guys have seen??

You know, I've always wondered if closet pedophiles joined the fbi just to view CP legally. They're sick fucks.

You're paranoid over this because you did something wrong, and your really preoccupied by subconscious guilt. You should cut your losses and get help, or else the guilt and the consequences will consume you.

yeah..right? just as other closet pedos that become schoolteachers or gym teachers,,why not the fbi?

I wondered how they talk guys into that job. Like "hey ted you like kids, wanna run a honeypot?" or is it like, someone does a shitty job qualifying the target range they get put on "honeypot, duty" or is it like they get caught with drugs or hookers they get assigned to it as punishment.

You're into some really freaky shit then fam. Good luck with the fbi watching your posts on Sup Forums. Hope you've got nice vpns/proxies up.

fake your own death, and go dark

uhh nope..youre wrong on this one user,,i have no guilt..never had never will..im pretty hardcore

elaborate...

Woa, too bad ass for me, I'm gonna go see what's happening on funnyjunk.

im on my cousins laptop

yeah...i thought so

Like now that you've publicly asked this on the internet you should probably just go ahead and forget whatever the fuck you thought you wanted to do. It's like bragging about rapes or murders to friends after the fact. Not to mention if you have to ask YOU REALLY aren't ready to do... Like from a technology perspective coming on here and asking is kinda like handwriting a confession, giftwrapping the murder weapon, recording a testimonial about every detail and then walking into the police station naked with all that shit in a box...

>fbi tracks down someone who did CP Jennifer Lawrence pic assassin terrorism and went user
>fbi can't get any more leads
>go to Sup Forums archive
>find OP's post about illegal shit, with Jennier Lawrence CP and everything
>track down IP and laptop
>find cousin's laptop
>cousin arrested for having illegal plans and conspiracy on his laptop
>cousin points to one of user's siblings as the person most likely to pizza
>user's sibling and cousin in prison for 10 yeas for CP possession
>OP went dark and got away with it
>im pretty hardcore

Basically just take a balaclava into an internet cafe and you should be fine

not really user..i have my ways..but i just wanna know any other ways that maybe are better than what i do now..besides i value the opinions of all you faggots here

were a big familly man...theres no way that can happen here,theres no fbi here and cops here suck

>take a balaclava into an internet cafe
every one runs out screaming,cause they think im allahu ackbaring

install gentoo

Not if you tell everybody that you're just an ordinary customer in advance

baklava you say ?

how explain the balaclava over face??

that stuff's goooood

What's up..with all the double periods? Huh..?

You were bullied since your birth so you hate your face and don't feel comfortable without a balaclava... Legit right?

Use an Incognito Browser Window.

its a nervous tik that just comes up..otherwise i just beat up random old ladies..helps me to vent..any other questions you glow-in-the-dark faggot

yea..plausible

play kindred

FCBC

Sure

Why r u so angry..
What do u mean by..glow-in-the-dark
Why do you have a tik..online if u dont have 2 speak..
How r u discreet if u beat up old ladies..
R u a nigger?..

Burn your social security card and go live in the woods

>FCBC
Faith Community Baptist Church ????

why are you triggered you moron? whats with all the questions??

theres no internet in the woods

>Op is actually a twelve year old kid whose mum told him that even if he cleared his search history she'd still know
>He wants to look at lady parts
>Can't let mummy know

did you come up with that deduction all by yourself? or did you have a meeting with all your friends ?