Admit it /mu, grimes is actually great. also, thoughts on her discography?

admit it /mu, grimes is actually great. also, thoughts on her discography?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQUqCRkioG4
tinymixtapes.com/music-review/grimes-art-angels
ableton.com/en/blog/grimes-bird-calls-and-dentists-drills/
actuallygrimes.tumblr.com/post/148663865289/this-is-a-really-asmr-inducing-topline
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Her music is alright, the level to which this board fucking obsesses over her however makes me despise it.

>being influenced by /mu
user, this board is for adults. please leave now.

This is an ugly picture of her. Also, stop spamming. She hasn't released anything in a long time and she's not about to either.

How do u know

who?

literally who

What do grime's armpits smell like, Sup Forums?

I never denied it

probably fine most of the time

>go onto four chan dot com
>post a photo of a musician
>grimes
>"I think she is a great artist"
>suddenly there are 300 replies
>shit flinging in every direction imaginable
>buzzwords in every post
>no intelligent conversation
Why the fuck do you get this hung up over one artist, when there's literally hundreds of others?

this is not the complaint department, filter her threads and gtfo autist

>there's literally hundreds of others
no one is more interesting than her. prove me wrong.
>no intelligent conversation
if you pay attention there are intelligent posts from time to time, mostly from a certain classical music user.

Her "music" is fucking trash tier

That bitch doesn't know how to sing or compose. Anyone who gets someone else to make music for them is cancer.

I hope she gets aids.

Name a bunch of artists that have grimes ' style but do it way better

none

your hate is showing. hence your opinion is not reliable.

>prove me wrong
that's not how that works, friendo

i liked visions i felt like there was a great album there if the production was better and you could hear her like on her new album which i didnt like yeah it was well made pop music but it was less experimental and way too safe i saw her live once she just plays her songs but cant jam them together really annoyed me honestly its edm music played from a keyboard/console you would think that you would want to fuck around a bit dj style and just blend songs together and stop at the end of a song when you need a break

grimes has that sexy methstew look and also has a sexy asmr voice and great music

art angels is great start to end

i like halfaxa

>sexy asmr voice
i never thought about that but you're right

How did this get so out of hand, was it all the work of a single user?

getting out of hand? get your facts straight. user, she's posted here daily since 2012. just a single user could do nothing. many people are needed to sustain such popularity. it's a snowballing effect: some people post about her, other people hear about her, some of these new people join the older group, and repeat. that's why she's so popular. daily threads bring fresh fans.

I'm going to end it, now

to end what?

>anyone that gets someone else to make their music for them is cancer
M8...

the cancer

you? what if you're the actual cancer?

I don't know

think about it

thoughts? youtube.com/watch?v=uQUqCRkioG4

Just imagined Grimes doing an asmr video and that feels weird.

I think you're wrong

you are wrong

you are wrong

i say it one more time: you are wrong. irrefutable fact.

It's cool. Still trying to determine whether she used a Seaboard for the X-Files theme-inspired theremin bit.

Not an argument

>Just imagined Grimes doing an asmr video
What do you mean imagine?
>Heck, the arrangements are so ornate that a buttery ASMR sample tacked on to the end of “California” can slip by unnoticed
tinymixtapes.com/music-review/grimes-art-angels

>I also really like the sound design by the artist A-bee. It sort of sounds like ASMR videos.
ableton.com/en/blog/grimes-bird-calls-and-dentists-drills/

actuallygrimes.tumblr.com/post/148663865289/this-is-a-really-asmr-inducing-topline

Grimes has been into ASMR big-time for years and has been actively incorporating it into her music since at least Halfaxa (go listen to the middle of the song World Princess.) Why do you think it is people so often get (at least temporarily) obsessed with her music? Her whole discography is littered with it in fits and starts.

Fwiw it most likely goes all the way back to her prior life as an electroacoustics student. It's one of the things such people study.

that's fucking interesting. you learn a new thing about grimes every day.

i love her

Daily reminder that only Annie is the one true Waifu of Sup Forums.

but i dont love her, i love grimes