Rate my gf Sup Forums dare you to find a flaw

Rate my gf Sup Forums dare you to find a flaw.

This is what a true alpha can get.

too much makeup, droopy tits, common trash whore pose in photo, she will lose what looks she has by the time she is 35 without plastic surgery

Those tits are hitting the floor. Gross

good think she photoshopped the shit out of her picture and she still looks like a horse yIKES

USSR is a great place to buy a wife.

Hang in there bro, just like her tits

Her face.

She has saggy tits that have stretch marks on them. She also has a slight bot of facial myopia going on with a crooked nose.

You neckbeards are just jealous virgin cucks that I've managed to get a definite 10/10.

Yes be proud of them floppy tits

look on the bright side, she can always tuck her boobs in her pants pockets if they get cold.

Yes a true Alpha can get a tranny. Great job

Gross tits that are only gonna get worse with age. They'll be down to her knees by the time she's 35

That's a man

Need more pics to evaluate the current condition of those floppers.

Jesus christ that's horrifying. It looks like someone put a mannequin doll's head on a human body

We sure are. Every man wishes that he had a woman whose tits make her look like she's carrying grocery bags.

Well, she can titfuck Jonah Falcon, I guess.

What's going on with her tits, they look like they are depressed

1 - Judging by the gap and angle of them tits, they saggy as fuck. like 5 year old tits on a 27 year old saggy.
2 - freckles/spots on her center chest mean lots of sun exposure w/o sunscreen, guaranteed wrinkly as a prune w/i 5 years OP.
3 - Nose is crooked as fuck.. and huge.
4 - Hat clearly hiding humongous fivehead.
5 - (her) right eye way larger than left eye, both too large for face anyway. either freakish looking or photoshopped. (if shopped how bad are they that she had to shopped them?!)
6 - looks like one side of her entire face is slightly caved in (is this another shopp or do you beat her?
7 - pretty obvious shopped out cold sore on her lower lip. enjoy your herp OP.

OP gives her a 10/10...
I give her a 5.5/10.
if below picture she's closet fatty 3/10.

"true alpha" bitch is what you are.

>You neckbeards are just jealous virgin cucks that I've managed to get a definite 10/10.

nobodies jealous of that thing OP, have fun while it lasts,but definitely lease don't buy.

>Well, she can titfuck Jonah Falcon, I guess.

This. OP, you'll be able to tit fuck her while making out with her at the same time.....and that's not because you have a long dick

I wish my standards were as low as yours :(

>if below picture she's closet fatty 3/10.

Look at body vs face, saggy tits, and careful cropping of arms/curve of arm visible.

Face is (badly) PS to look thinner.

She's definitely a heifer.

2.5/10

OP kill yourself

Actually, we are all depressed after seeing those tits.

Looks like OP fucked off to kill himself after the love of his life got roasted so hard.

Her tits are in the grave before her

Yep, you can see her ham hock arms.

Here you go.

Still here neckbeard just chilling in the knowledge I'm a true alpha.

her eyebrows look like she went ham with a sharpie
her fake lashes aren't on correctly either

Well done, OP

Fucking kek

As another user said earlier bud...Lease, don't Buy. Rode hard and put away wet applies her...she just has a shit ton of spackle on her face covering it up. Her skin looks worse than my leather chaps...are those bastards are twenty years old.

Confirmed. Trap detected.

Those creases on her forehead...besides the obvious extra saggy tits, is she in her fifties?

Damn, she has more age spots that my grandma

yup, she has definitely been around for a while.

Eyebrows look like electrical tape

You can just see the contrast between the fuckton amount of makeup and her real skin without it

Vomit

She looks like she could have been Miss Sharpie 1981

Ayy lmao.

I bet her nipples get road rash when she walks.

She has grandma tits and she doesn't seem old enough for that, but i digress. Something makes me think she must be one of those hippies who believe that corporations are giving you cancer using things like bras and deodorant. OP I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that this woman you have posted smells like a homeless man, has pit hair that's denser and more masculine than your pit hair and the same goes for the carpets. I can still see the subtle wrinkles on her forehead despite the obscene amounts of makeup you probably help drizzle over her leathery face.

Honestly OP i don't know whether you can do better than this or not, but are all the nights comforting her with a bowl of ice cream after she spent the whole day weeping home alone because she wasted her early years on burning man festivals and protesting the man - worth it?

If I were you OP id get out as soon as you can. The older she gets the worse it is. If she hasn't already started, she's going to be up your ass with conspiracy theories about younger girls you're seeing and threaten to take everything away from you with divorce.

>This is what a true alpha can get.

I could easily have one like that too, but there are no retirement communities near me.

So we've seen her all dolled up for the ducklip selfies...where's the freshly fucked selfie all alphas have of their 10's?

let's all give OP the benefit of doubt. for all we know, he could be a 60 year old man who is just excited that he now has a younger woman....not much younger, but younger none-the-less

Nar dude 26.

Love how all the betas are mocking locked up in their mums basements playing warcraft or some other faggot game.

She is not 26. maybe 46, but definitely not 26.

Post a picture of her with 20 filters on it.

An alpha would have a pic of him balls deep in her with her feet pinned back by her ears. It's the alpha calling card we all show each other...so where's yours?

Holy fuck, there is no way she is 26.

kek

*without 20 filters.

kek

No faggot that's what betas think alphas do.

Aplhas dont give a fuck and we show everybody everything since we dont care. Thanks for confirming yourself as a Charlie.

If you're an alpha, why is your chick so old and gross?

My sides

Like a fine wine. 26 year old vintage.

>alpha
>dating a girl over the age of 25

You don't even know what an alpha is, do you faggot?

A true alpha can lie about a picture found on the Internet? Then Sup Forums is full of alphas!

Op would've got a better looking girl if he got it off the Internet.

Tits are sad

Fucking hell lads I though pancake day was in February?