Why is it so hated? It is their best album subjectively, and #3 objectively...

Why is it so hated? It is their best album subjectively, and #3 objectively. It is also their last good album considering 'moon shaped pool' was such trash.

lol no

Moon Shaped Pool was a disappointment, but I don't think this is #3, good album though.

I have to agree with Satan on this one

Don't get me wrong, I love The King of Limbs, but A Moon Shaped Pool was anything but trash in my opinion. If TKOL is #3, AMSP is at least #4

It's probably their second worst after the obvious worst one, but it's still really good

TKOL is mostly unlistenable trash. Love Lotus Flower and Separator tho.

AMSP is mostly bland and uninteresting. Only Burn The Witch and The Numbers stand out.

>calls AMSP bland
>points out the blandest song on it as a standout

The Numbers is straight up trash my dude, Radiohead sucks when they do their wannabe Neil Young thing.

I also fail to see how songs like Daydreaming, Present Tense, Identikit or especially Ful Stop are in any way bland.

Maybe I was a bit too harsh. My experience with AMSP is this: I listen to it and I like everything that I hear, but it fails to stick in my mind, except perhaps those songs.

See, I remember liking Identikit or Ful Stop but now I'm not able to remember anything about the songs themselves.

I just hate this band period.

You're all dumb. A Moon Shaped Pool is the best Radiohead album.

I'd tell you to stop listening to music but looks like you already did that

>circlejerking over a medicore at best pop group
shit taste overload

>#1 subjectively, #3 objectively
lmao what

Ah okay I see what you mean then.

Yeah I mean I love both those songs, to me the synth bridge and Jonny Greenwood's riff on Identikit immediately come to mind. Ful Stop, everything about it is great IMO, the bass line, the buildup and the tension of the song, the arpeggios in the middle and outro of the song.

I do understand though where people are coming from though. It's in my top 3 Radiohead albums probably, but I do feel like it's rather restrained in some ways. It does feel like Thom's voice at this point has gotten to a point where he has to hold back a lot compared to even on In Rainbows, he's lost a step in that regard and used to deliver a lot more energetic/dynamic vocal performances. And something about the production makes a lot of it feel kind of subdued for lack of a better word.

But I think the actual songs that are there are so good that it makes up for those things.

TKOL is the only good album this shitty band made.

>trying this hard

>replying
you're not very good at this are you

I have 2 maybe 3 wisdom teeth coming in and my mouth hurts a lot

Dentist here.
Metamizole will help you.

I'll actually give it another listen. Sorry if I was too edgy in my first review. I think it can grow on me but it will never reach the likes of IR, OKC or TB (my top).

Nah I don't think it's edgy haha, I do get where the sentiment is coming from, I just don't particularly agree with it is all. I would recommend another listen though, especially if those are your top RH albums, it does sort of feel like a darker extension of what In Rainbows was to me, in a way.

The objective top 3 Radiohead albums are OK Computer, Kid A and Amnesiac. TKOL is 5th at best. The first half was interesting but the second half is some of the worst shit they've ever done.

They should have added the Butcher, Staircase. Daily Mail, and Supercollider to make it a 10/10

Disgusting post. Please never post again.

Dunno, but I like all their albums. Pablo Honey is their weakest. I feel like TKoL is a little better at background music compared to something like OKC or In Rainbows

I don't get the hate

>I feel like TKoL is a little better at background music

What do you mean?

It's like something I listen to when I'm playing a game or chatting with some pals, hanging out with someone in my room. Same with AMSP. When I'm listening to The Bends or HTTT it's what I listen to the same way I watch a movie. I pay full attention to both when they're on, but I listen to them both differently.

Idk if that makes sense, I hope it does.

1. Kid A
2. In Rainbows
3. TKOL
4. The Bends
5. AMSP
6. Amnesiac
7. Ok Computer
8. HTTT
9. Life of Pablo

>It is their best album subjectively

>OKC that low
:^)

>implying it has more than 5 good songs.

it's kind of a fuckin drag

everything sounds dingy and drab and every track except Lotus Flower lacks a consistent sonic focal point that ties everything together. it's muddy and boring and it's just a fuckin drag, man

>Implying The Bends does

OKC is straight up their best album, it's not even a debate.

other than Airbag, Paranoid Android, Subterranean and No Surprises it's pretty shitty butt-rock. I stand by my list, and still love the band.

Its best when dancing to, you feel the rhythm and atmosphere and what Thom was feeling, otherwise it feels empty.
I legit challenge you all to go through the album and try dancing to i most of the songs (Codex and Give up the Ghost are not that hard actually, they have a weird rhythm to them)

OK Computer is just about the antithesis of buttrock

I feel like you might be a teenager.

Electioneering is the definition of a fucking Jose Cuervo commercial.

2nd best

I don't necessarily agree, but this post is no less hilarious to think about.

I find it interesting how wildly different everyone's Radiohead top albums list is. Is it a testament to the band's brilliance?

I also think King of Limbs is top 4 at least, but I also think Moon Shaped Pool is top 4, and that the Bends is bottom 3. Personal top 1 is In Rainbows.

lmao what in the hell

>It is their best album subjectively, and #3 objectively.
Is this a bait post?

Weirdly agree.