ITT: we give Brazilians kind words to comfort them

Sup Forums here, saw this story on Sup Forums, why should I care if a bunch of hue shitskins got killed in a plane crash due to their shitty hue plane tech?

>Sup Forums here
stopped reading there

irrc that was venezuela plane

シャペコエンセ頑張れ

Sup Forums

you have to go back , pedro

>Argentina
>White

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

get FUCKED brazil

>1 point

They're getting demolished by angels now. :(

7-1

>60%

>Britain
>White

>America
>Relevant

>Sup Forums here
kek

>a bunch of harmless birds defeat you

>a glass of unsafe drinking water defeats you

A Navy who fights in defense of an old white lady in a crown defeats you.

This is why 9 11 wasn't enough for these faggots. I hope North Korea nukes your country into the soil soon. Fucking bastard.

>avro airplane

7-1

redtube made a tribute for chapecoense.

Sup Forums here, saw this story on Sup Forums, why should I care if a bunch of hue shitskins got killed in a plane crash due to their shitty hue plane tech?

kek

I will simply concur with whatever words Lucas was saying to himself during the minutes silence last night

YNWA lads ;_;7

Honestly If I had to go back to some shthole like Brazil, I'd kill myself too.

What is worse?
>Defeated by amateurs and a dentist
>7-1 on homeground by the nazi's.

>7-1
>71

The gift that keeps on giving

We could've scored more but went into comfy mode to not embarrass the host nation.

>mfw this post number
>71+4
>First there were 75 kills

thank you lads ;_;

it was a bong plane kek

macacos

Venezuelan plane from a bolivian company with hispanic pilots. The players went mostly (40%) from the Santa Catarina state aka one of the german colonies along with Rio Grande do Sul.

7-1 was funny since half the country hated cbf and the NT, and no one expected Brazil to win, so some people were hoping for a blowout.
Now, losing to iceland, on the other hand, is beyond pathetic, they don't even have 500 thousand people living on the country and their NT was average as fuck, carried by meme magic.

Nice digits

fuck now'll think of dead people when i fap

LMAO

The name of the pilot was Miguel Alejandro Quiroga Murakami.

>Murakami

That's the problem. Asians can't fly planes.