What do

What do

Drink the gin, save money.

The Old Raj don't come cheap user....

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD/ pic related

OP here....I think maybe try to finish a bottle of scotch before 19:00...I could at least make the effort anyway..

Come drink with me /b.
we'll all die a little

Let's begin

What are the rest of you drinking? (if drinking)

Goon

Mix them all together, then pour it in your ass

enjoy your drinks user

Have a glass of the Anejo and chill.

Cheers cunt

Small piece of ice and the macallan 12 single cask obviously.

Think I'll have a glass of that myself tonight.

Why add the shitty jack d to that pic?? Jack is for rednecks that dont know ehat good whiskey is

Still contains alcohol snobby mcsnobsworth.

it's good for drinking

whatre you havin?

parts of me die a little every day, im speeding up the process here drinking pic releated

Scotch.

Clear liquor is for women on diets.

try hangar 1. the bison shit has an odd taste to it. but it all gets the job done

>fine whiskeys that you can drink neat
>shitty bargain bin rum

Just don't mix the good stuff OP, that's all I ask.

It's for mixing into other shit
Save the good stuff for when you just want to enjoy the taste

no of course not. wouldnt dream of it. all rum is cheap fyi

Not true friend, I had some quality aged rum that was good neat, got it from a distributor that buys casks directly.

im more of a gin guy tbh. that old raj got my interest

I'm interested in getting into some quality gin, what do you suggest in the 50-70 dollar price range?

Some people actually like to enjoy the taste instead of some nasty cheap whiskey

If you say so. Maybe to mix thats about it

Tonight just beer have to drive but usually drink whiskey with my pops. He has some expensive aged shit. Forget the name off the top of my head

OP here old raj is the best imo

Reportin in

>Ice in Whisky
You must be american, right? That's counts as a mortal sin

How much does a bottle of gin usually go for? I've never bought gin before.

We all would prefer a nice tasting alcohol, but as I mentioned before today I'm drinking goon

A little ice in the whiskey increases the flavor profile, enjoy not getting the full experience.

Macallan all day erry day.

Im drinking the Jack though.....

Depends what you buy. The old raj can run you 50-60 usd

A little WATER improves the flavour profile.
Ice has too much water, and whisky should NOT be drunk too cold.

Hows college? Almost done?

Friends of mine who proclaim themselves as gin connoisseurs all claim Monkey 47 is an exceptionally good gin.
Personally my take is anything over 30 quid is way to much to spent on a bottle.
My personal top-tier is Hendricks, had a taste of a few which supposed to be extremely expensive ones and you really can only marginally tell the difference.
It all comes to your personal preferences. A few weeks back i got a bottle of some med-priced Cruxland gin which was very heavy on aniseed and that ruined everything for me, however there are people who enjoys that.

That bullshit about cold whiskey not releasing flavors is just that, bullshit.

>Ice has too much water

It just depends on much ice you put in it.

Put your parents liquor back in the cabinet before they come home

lol. im good
im a professor now!

>I kNOw whAt G00de whiSky Is Fallow mAh 4 a gud flover

Get on my level ye dirty fuckin' plebs.

Seriously though, fucking Christmas morning in a glass, only way I can describe it. Highly recommended.

Enjoy, I can't till 2am.
That vodka was meh in my book.

Thanks for the recommendation, love me a good irish.

try the old raj. you wont be disappointed. especially if you like hendricks

And? That's like fucking a fat doll and not screaming out THAR SHE BLOWS when she finally cums. Just cause you're doing something disgusting doesn't mean you can't do it right. Ditch the feckin' ice.

Flavour is derived by smell and taste. Cold whisky has less evaporation so releases less "smell" (i'm not an english speaker, bear with me).

to all
Any recommendation on Zacapa rum? I drank it on a couple on occasions and fell in love with it. Any other goood rum?

im not drinking the jack for the taste, Dad.

Who doesn't? Seriously, we go abroad and people go out of their way to be nice or drink with us. It's fucking brilliant.

Laphroig AND Macallan in the same cabinet. Bold move sir.....BOLD. You must have quite a tolerant palate

Doesn't change it, you do something, you do it right. If you descend into alcoholism, you handle your shit, you make sure you can get home safe and if you spew, spew onto easily cleaned surfaces. Job done, and at least you're functioning, so y'know.

So......when did you start drinking today? 0600?

>descend into alcoholism

I've been awake for nearly three days. On day two I tried to drink myself to sleep, it didn't work, so I just kept going to avoid the hangover. How's your day going?

Drinks for all occasions :)

>Red Label

I gagged a little, tbh.

>single malt
>ice

vodka then gin then throw that other crap away

I have a bottle of the 12 and I've tried the Cask Strength. Is the 15 different enough to warrant a purchase?

For the uneducated guests

OP here. not in my opinion, but the 18 is definitely worth it. As is the 25 and 30

You ever seen real alcoholism? And I mean REAL fuckin' alcoholism here, not a week long bender or that shit. I'm talking "mixing hand sterlizer with orange juice because it's the only thing in your hospital room that'll fuck you up"(being in the hospital in the first place because you've got one of the worst cases of alcohol blood poisoning they seen in years) kinds of levels. You see shit like that, aye, you refer to it as a descent.

That sounds like your average Tuesday at the Chuck E Cheese where Im from.

Personally I find it a good year, because it's a even mixture of "delicious as fuck" and "within my price range.....3-4 times a year".

Good man.

just as it should be

I don't know what that is.....but I'm certain Id drink it.

My day's going well! Better now. Do you think you might be hallucinating?

It warms up in your mouth quickly, so it's not a problem.

All rum is cheap liquor. fyi. it's for getting drunk.
and id agree nice whiskey without ice is my preference

Descend? More like upgrade, or level up into alcoholism

Nah. Base line levels of paranoia seem to be on the increase, and agitation is well on the way to rage. Gonna hold up in my room with a blanket and some asmr vids. Wish me luck. Or death. Either is fine.

that was my thought....apparently this other user doesn't approve of degeneracy

>level up into alcoholism

Gin lol

Good shit lad. gooooood shit

The Macallan is not bad, good even, but not good enough to rate a true "The". GTfo with that shit.

Why didn't you get the Reposado Don Julio, OP?

Its my favorite past time/hobby, but I guess everyones different

what else are we drinkin in here?

I dunno...I don't recall seeing it at the store.

Same, just to spite jerry seinfeld the smug normie fagget

Nutte

R8

well...to be fair. The Pappy 10 is OK. The Pappy 20 is far far superior. The 12 is good shit

Agreed

Same, had house, car, a wife and three kids, i was ceo at the bank, but nah heard him smuggin' it up in jeans and runners back in 97' and I've been throwing it all away ever since, pissed it all up the wall im full on junkie now, divorced, lost the house, lost the job, kids hate me, I'm staying at the refuge about to go to jail, take THAT jerry you cunt

Yeah fuck you jerry

I hate the cunt

jerry seinfeld? Cannot stand the cunt

Did he not realize George and Elaine were the two reasons people watched that shit? Fucking "Kramer" was an bloody fool and jerry, well jerry is a cunt

Appleton Estate
Plantation Barbados Extra Old 20th Anniversary
Mount Gay Extra Old