Roast me b

roast me b

no need

You look like a lesbian serial killer

Kys cuck

You look like a nice person and you'll probably go far in life.

How would I be able to roast someone who manages to keep potted plants alive?
You're outperforming me there.

How many fucking plants do you own? You look like the type that owns a greenhouse and buries people in it too.

I want to see a picture of your cock.

about 50 plants

here you are

Your Shelf looks too crammed. One thing more and it will fall on top of your plants

And your plants are thrown together. Give them some room. Thats unhuman. What are they? Caged chickens?

kinda thought too, male or female?

Ok, looks like a phimoses.
I would suck it.

But your plants still are crammed together.

>sage

this photo is from previous year so plants are not crammed any more now btw i do not have enough space for all my plants :/

Kek Phimoses, the unknown would be savior of the jews.

Mhh ok.
But still its the same as people havin 5 cats or dogs. Or a handfull of small animal in a cage for 1 animal.
Than get less plants.

And i would still suck your cock.

More like the meaty foreskin that gets too americanized.

my plants are doing well and they are growing

yes i have full phimosis unfortunately

Ok, hope so.

If you can get it retracted when soft to clean it properly and the foreskin is long enough when hard than it wont hurt you. But best is to loosen the skin for better sex, i guess.

It was a play on the misspelling of the mosis in phimosis.
Phimoses, the first guy to invent circumcision.

kek, didnt saw that
Maybe if it was PhiMoses or Phi-moses i would seen that. But my guess not.

Too easy. It wouldn't even be fun.

i cannot retract foreskin

Even when soft? than you should go to a doctor or losen it up

i do not want surgery im afraid of it and i will have not much fun from sex because frenulum is allegedly the most sensitive erogenic part of penis
moreover im kissless virgin and it will not change soon im afraid

I mean work it free, like stretched it.

i even tried oinment on prescription and it did not help and doc said the only way out is to have circumcision ;_;

your fern collection is inadequate

Than you might go that way.
You can get better sex with it, if you get hard and stretch through the hole
And you might get cleaner whazt is nicer and maybe healthier.

>roast me
Why bother? It looks like Mother Nature already did.

you look like a skyrim character

whats up fuckermcfuckface?

fucking /thread

Fuck off Bill Hicks

Bro, I like accidentally bled from my dick a few times accidentally ripping it hard, it only freaks you out a lot at first but with time you will be able to accidentally rip it with less consequences, and with time you will get much pleasure from doing so repeatedly, then you will be able to be free.

i could try doing it but on anesthetics, i do not have anesthetics now :/

You don't need that, man, it's more mental paranoia, it won't actually get you killed or something, just be sure to have a clean penis when you intend to accidentally pull very hard on it, then go run to the toilet, look at it and try to see if it bleeds, then go back to your day and let nature take it's course and heal your wounds like it has doen through thousands of years. (but be clean and all, you want nature to do it's thing in a good starting environment)

i am not that much in need of not having phimosis, i will probably die as a kissless virgin anyway

I wasn't either, but it's goodshit, I highly recommend. AND you shouldn't say that, since it's always unbelievable when you are at the bottom, you should take it one step at a time, and after you walk up all the steps you will be at the top and see that it wasn't so unbelievable, it was just intimidating at the bottom :)

what if im a hebephile?

Still better than an oblivion character at least.

Implying that is even a thing.
You just need to get yourself together, man, stop thinking of yourself in such a negative way, 55 year old men date 18 yr olds, why can't you? Men become more valuable with age, so why don't you start working on yourself and get yourself into a position where you can be the center of your life and people will want you to be the center of theirs.