Fluffy thread? fluffy thread. all types welcome. what's your best 'weirdbox'?

fluffy thread? fluffy thread. all types welcome. what's your best 'weirdbox'?

i dont know who this artist is, but im not 100% sold on his style. its not bad, but its just a little off putting for some reason. too uncanny valley in the face i think.

no idea on the artist either, but I'm rather particular about what fluffy stuff I save so I like it enough. I'd like to see more from them, if anyone knows the artist I'd like more pics

>i like this image. no humans, just pure unadulterated karma.

me too, I love seeing "poopeh" fluffy justice

It's Fwuffee. I think she pretty much nails them.

Oh hi there Choco/b/ro

Kweh.

hey chocobro ty for stopping in, currently searching the booru for high quality fluffy stuff but I'm getting distracted by stories.

Kweh.

very nice ty I will have to remember her

Im going to hump you and give you a blowie ~

WARK!

Would be nice if you could tag those away

Ill post r34 again hol up

Kweh..

Who is the artist of that pic?

Yummy cummies

you mean with the artist names? I will tag them as I find them. I'm used to saving pics by what will make me remember them but if it would be helpful to you I don't see why not.

Kweh.

For a moment my brain read the last panel as
"WTF? I wub mummah nao!"

You cant run

saw it saved as img### on a fluffy thread, but if I find it during my trek on the booru I will reply and let you know

Kweh.

I love the artist of my post you responded to, made my real life fluffy Merlin using their proportions as a reference.

Squeakyfriend

Boop

shameful, a full grown fluffy still wanting miwkies

Kweh.

:c

Kweh.

Imma gib you peeper rubs.

...post original

Kweh.

Man, I love fluffypones as much as the next fag, but i cant really fucking stand these threads anymore

its all the same bullshit with spergs posting chocobos thinking it will do something, while all the other autismos complain at complainers

fuckit, im done, go back to circlejerking

Oh... well fine im out of pics anyways

Kweh.

the chocos keep the thread bumped, without them fluffy threads would have such short lifespans. And everything is new to someone once, I'm sure there are people who have never even seen fluffies before browsing this thread.

Post chocobo abuse

What is this shit colored shit rat redemption bullshit

I lied

Kweh.

We totally need chocobo bumps because a fluffy post clearly wouldn't bump the thread.

This is my favorite fluffy comic. It's so adorably sad that you actually want to give the poor little shitsack a hug. Self-doubt is the ultimate in long-term abuse.

Kweehh~

Kweh.

Chocobo abuse would be inferior, no speech and no theme beyond animal abuse.

I've already exhausted my folder and am on the lookout for more content to post, in the meantime choco/b/ro keeps the thread up for us. I don't see a problem.

The last good stories were by DoctorBenway and he was run off by mods. Hornlarry had a good choose-your-own-adventure but never finished. Booru now is just shit.

"Bawkie" ?

Oh, a dog.

revenge of the shit

Barky, a dog.

another fluffy colored

wait, why dont he sage the thread?

can someone explain this to me? Is it a fetish or just dark humour?

It's grimdark Happy Tree Friends.

thank you!

honestly i find straight abuse so... Boring, "yes yes, you're like the edgy kids that burn kittens in videos online" when you have Karma, Smarties, the fact that it takes so little time to show the Bad of fluffies and make it vengeful, hell even Hugbox is more interesting, atleast they come up with new and interesting ways to express it, abuse always boils down to "person beats/punts/poisons fully because they are kitten boilers without the commitment"

When MLP started to invade every board some user created this as a way to purge the horsefuckers even today they find them disturbing

you need to read
cos you are mistaken, in part cos it was the horsefuckers that started it, ironically.

Sadbox is best box.

>tfw you will never be able to own a fluffy for the sole purpose of psychologically abusing and torturing the thing as it begs for mercy

It a fanfic originally created to piss off bronies but turned into it's own thing, similar to happy tree friends. Bad things or people befall stupid and awful creatures.

that lust is a pillow and not an enfie babbeh is both good and a missed chance to REALLY sell the sinner in them

sadbox is a very good box, again so many good options and imagination used.

Here have a bigger version of Fluffy Pepe.