They're unironically one of the best bands of all time, and you know it

They're unironically one of the best bands of all time, and you know it.

Probably one of the more influentials but I can't really put them as some of the best.

if they had stayed broken up after self titled they would've had a perfect run and probably one of the better bands of the 2000s

if you have shit taste then yea
>Probably one of the more influentials
how are you this retarded and still operating an electronic device

Neighbourhoods is great though

They suck and you know it. Take off the rose-tinted glasses

Shit-tons of bands cite these guys as influences. Get check'd brah.

Mark killed this band, Delonge was making it great during the Self Titled era.

If they weren't one of your favourite bands growing up, then clearly you were a bit of a weirdo and probably didn't have any friends

But Tom had totally stabbed Mark in the band with Box Car Racer. So I think they never really ever got on well after that.

I don't understand why Tom didn't at least take those songs to Mark first. I think he just thought "Mark wouldn't like these songs", but then he sort of rubbed salt in the wound by getting Travis to do the drums. Pretty fucking stupid 2bh.

list them I'm awaiting eagerly

>If they weren't one of your favourite bands growing up, then clearly you were a bit of a weirdo and probably didn't have any friends
If your friends only liked you for your music taste you clearly had shit friends, and you're probably pretty boring.

pop-punk is dogshit get over it lassy

I think his only fuckup was making Travis the drummer, if he did Boxcar with just people outside of blink then they would be cool with it. The way hi did it really put Mark in an awkward position.

But even so this helped the self titled album to be what it is. Mark is stuck in his Enema phase while Tom always wanted to evolve.

Tom likes control. With Boxcar he had complete and utter control. If he would had invited Mark they he would end up having to collaborate and not write on his own terms. That was a major issue with AVA simce Tom never really let anybody contribute material.

He had Ilan write with him, but Tom still had the final say on what was released.

>neigjborhoods sucks meme

wishing well
snakecharmer
ghosts on the dance floor

fucking GOAT songs

mark wants to write blink 182 songs, but cant

tom can still write great blink 182 songs, but doesnt want to

he thinks people like his garbage diet U2 angels and airwaves, who have maybe one good song for every 20 bad ones

>he* did it

You were the kids who played Magic the Gathering inside during lunch breaks while everybody else was outside, weren't you?

The Wishing Well webcam video where he revealed the riff was better than the final product.

>butthurt because he likes shitty music
>resorts to personal attacks
You're a sad, strange little man

wavves
cloud nothings
car rest headseat

literally every modern guitar based band.

the fuck is Magic the Gathering
2/10

Tom is 6'3", he could literally beat up all the majority of "tough guys" and metalfags who call Blink 182 sissy music

>those bands
huh no wonder they all sound like shit
>literally every modern guitar based band
you're literally fucking retarded

Wavves and Cloud Nothings were clearly influenced.

>I think his only fuckup was making Travis the drummer, if he did Boxcar with just people outside of blink then they would be cool with it.
Exactly

>Mark is stuck in his Enema phase while Tom always wanted to evolve.
Are you sure? Maybe he didn't want to "evolve" because he was pissed off that Tom had stabbed him in the back?

That's the way I see it. I reckon Mark would have been cool with changing the sound of the band if Tom had come to him with these ideas first. But instead Tom showed that he only cared about himself, and thought he could do whatever he wanted, so obviously Mark was cagey about trusting him ever again. And just felt that Tom didn't respect him at all.

You're right but does that justify Tom making a new band with Travis and without Mark? I mean it's just a dick move really so personally I understand why Mark is pissed off about it

Don't call me retarded you cock-gobbler.

im literally 6'4

Just as I thought, you were the nerds playing card games with each other

No need to deny it guys, we're all adults here, high school is over now, you don't need to worry about being beaten up for your lunch money anymore!

>UR RETARDED XDXDXD

Searching for an argument....

Searching....

Searching....

It can be, we don't know for sure. But just listen to California and you'll see that Mark just wants to keep doing that kind of stuff over and over again. I know Tom wasn't helping much lately but I think it goes both ways since I think it's hard for him to get motivated to do more wannabe Enema songs with Mark.

>Neighbourhoods is great though

Unironically this

All shit

To be fair they weren't good bands but Blink practically invented the late 90's/early-mid 2000's pop punk sound.

They did not influence these bands

>mfw i legitimately enjoy California

blink influenced a day to remember and title fight.

>car seat headrest
>shit

you sound like a failfuck obsessed with your faded
high school "glory" days

Holy shit dude

I kinda agree. It could've been way better, but it's enjoyable and way better than California
I completely agree. Also, Snake charmer is my shit.

Can't relate.

-

Also, I think Tom is a dick but he makes amazing music (excluding ava), while the new blink-182 kinda flops.

yeah they are fucking their legacy especially now that they tour without the nasally faggot

Blink made some great records. Back when they were hot shit they were the first big sunshine punk kinda band around. Now it's at the point where they've been huge for long enough to where it's cooler to hate on them (last two albums were legitimate trash though)

green day didnt exist

Tom was the best member tho.

meh, never been into their music even as a kid. So idk.

Pop punk...was a mistake

>WHERE ARE YAAOOU

Objectively subbjective ratings
>Buddha
7/10
>Cheshire Cat
8.5/10
>Dude Ranch
9/10
>Enema of the State
10/10
>Take Off Your Pants and Jacket
8.5/10
>s/t
10/10
>Neighborhoods
8.5/10
>Dogs Eating Dogs
7.5/10
>California
5/10
>California disk 2
5.5/10

>Box Car Racer
8.5/10

>When Your Heart Stops Beating
6/10

>We Don't Need to Whisper
5.5/10
>I-Empire
5/10
>Love
6.5/10
>Love Part 2
5/10
>Stomping the Phantom Brake Pedal
7.5/10
>The Dream Walker
9/10
>Chasing Shadows
6/10

This guy is so mad that people aren't 10 years old and can realize that blink 182 was always fucking garbage lmao

>guy who listens to death grips because he thinks that will make chicks like him because he seems mysterious and edgy and shit
Let me tell you a little secret: listening to that shit makes you look like a fucking loser

check my repeating digits, homosexuals

Dude can I suck your dick?

fuck my mom

This is the right answer