What are the chances of surviving a 30/35 meter jump on concrete?

What are the chances of surviving a 30/35 meter jump on concrete?

very litte. though I wouldn't recommend it because if you live it will hurt like hell, and if you die it will hurt like hell.

Its not meant to be survived

Well, if you don't die (you probably will) you'll do such severe bone damage you wish you had. Probably paralyzed for life, too

Then make sure you dive head first.

why not go to therapy? or try taking an hour every day to confront your problems instead of avoiding them.

Im scared I will bail and try to survive, dont want to end up being a vegetable

60% chance of survival. Enjoy paralysis and agonizing pain

Told 3 people about this, did not help shit, it is just getting worse every day, I think tomorrow it all ends

you have to tell someone who can actually help you. If you don't then you're never going to be happy. Don't end it man, it's seriously not worth it

Tell who?

>60%
From 10 stories up? Um, no. More like 99%

You're just a scared little bitch aren't you? Scared of life, scared of death, scared of being somewhere in between

*99% chance of death

You are very right, I do not know what is better, being alive or being dead

a therapist, someone that loves you. not really worth ending it. One day you'll look back and find it dumb.

Consider the following: At LEAST one person who jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge survived and said they regretted it about halfway down.
What's so shitty about your life that you'd rather not live it? What about it absolutely can't be fixed in the remaining time you have naturally?

Well at least if you live you could always die later, doesn't go the other way around

Tbh I have no clue who u are but there have been countless people who've had it worse

Dude don't just sit around on your ass and wait. Get this shit over with.

>One day you'll look back and find it dumb.
this

Suicide is a huge mistake, please dont hurt yourself.

Starting to think he jumped. Let's join hands in prayer, Gods got another Angel