What do you suffer from, Sup Forums?

What do you suffer from, Sup Forums?

Guy, diagnosed with bipolar disorder, here

Regular old depression. I'm actually kind of jealous of bipolar people.

Why would you be jealous of someone like me? It's pretty exhausting living with this condition, though...

schizophrenia & bipolar mental illness bro

Because at least you have ups. You feel on top of the world sometimes. That must be great.

I only feel down all the time.

Extreme narcissism.

Nothing. Mental illnesses are false illnesses created by (((them))).

Kill yourself.

You know that believing in obviously false conspiracies i.e., delusions is a symptom of psychosis and schizophrenia, right?

Yeah, it can feel amazing at times. But trust me...
I've done a lot of fucked up things... Spent a lot of money on stupid and useless shit and hurt a lot of people... That can be a consequence after a manic period. You can end up broke or alone or maybe even both..That have been my problem the past 2 years

^
^ ^

nothing you degenerates

Schizophrenia.
I'm so jealous of people without mental illness, because I was totally normal up until I was 21.

What happened?

>Hiatus hernia (stomach condition).
>Chronic insomnia.
>Depression (though since I quit my meds 6 months ago I've never felt better in my life... so I dunno if I still have it really even though was diagnosed 14 years ago).

I feel you, I really do, but this life seems meaningless, so who gives a shit what you spend and who you hurt as long as you're feeling good, you know what I mean? Depression is just like a death sentence you have to live through.

I can relate, because i feel the same way when i'm depressed. But, when i say that mania can give you a lot of bad consequences. I really mean it. The result of doing weird shit while being manic is depression. It's exhausting...

Bipolar fag here :/

Feel you

Borderline here, it's mentally exhausting and I'm a huge jackass to everyone all the time

Different user here - I’m Bipolar I.
The up-side (heh) to depression is that it never lands you in jail. You’re right, it is fucking exhausting.

I'm type 2. How does type 1 feel like? Heard it's waaaay worse then type 2.

Cant eat meat and drink beer for the rest of my life

General/Mild (It is border lining both) Personality disorder
Depression
Eating disorders, both overeating and comfort eating

Try to workout. You will boost your confidence and health. Trust me, you feel so much better after a run or a workout at the gym. Just try to ignore the douchebags there and you'll be okay.

My manias become psychotic; I think that’s the main difference.

>Major depression with traumatic episodes non psychotic.
>Anxiety
>Possible liver disease/cancer

Can't stop drinking either so I'm bound to die eventually. During depressive episodes in pretty comfy with the thought of death, not suicide, and when not depressed I want to turn my life style around, easy healthy, quit drinking, aaand then the depressive episodes hit and I'm back to square 1 and drinking.

Only twenty years old tho. Turning twenty one next month and I'm worried I'll go binge drink to death.

think maybe at one point life was fantastic and then something bad happened and you got dragged down to hell? But then it got better again and life was beautiful but then bad shit happened AGAIN

And you got attached even obsessed to the highs in life and you set your mind and emotions into a roller coaster you can't get off of?

Generalized epilepsy. I have seizures without constant medication and live alone.

Can you describe how it is when you're psychotic?

Diagnosed with
>Clincal Depression
>Ptsd
>anorexia
>anxiety disorder

WHY THE FUCK EVERYONE IS MENTALLY SICK?

this is /b CASE CLOSED

The best way i can describe it is like driving on the highway without a steering wheel. You never know what you'll run into and when you run into something, the problems start appearing.

Feels like aliens are watching you and you're on a special mission

FUCK OFF

right. Sounds like you can't accept that shit just happens in life and then go about your partly merry (but not absolutely joyous) way

What is it like, and did you smoke a lot of weed in the past?

I think of it more like an escalator.
Going up on the mania but for me I can feel the moment when I start getting depressed.

Escalator starts to go down slowly instead of up, I try to run up the stairs until I'm too exhausted to continue and fall into the depression. When I'm on the up swing it's like the opposite and I'm trying to continue to fall until I give in and rice the mania out of the depression.

Not op btw

Damn. Are you on some medications to prevent that? If so, what are you on?

not diagnosed but my list would be:
anxiety, social anxiety, depression, suicidal, pedophilia and maybe some aspergers

That's a very good exsplanation.

Pedophilia? Describe how it feel pls.

>anxiety, social anxiety, depression, suicidal, pedophilia and maybe some aspergers

PLS CALL THE POLICE AND FUCK YOURSELF

Everything is drenched with meaning - I see connections everywhere, coded messages coming to me through the radio or TV. I’ve never experienced auditory or visual hallucinations, but I was charged with criminal damage to an art museum once because I thought I had been hired to redesign the place. Tore up a bunch of stuff in the basement while it was under construction.
It’s happened twice to me now... ten years apart. Mostly I’m depressed and anxious.

Cyclothymia, narcissism, insomnia..

it sucks
im fortunate that i also find women my age attractive
and no plan on hurting anyone
never touched a kid, never will

>never touched a kid, never will
Then, you're not a pedo,

>Then, you're not a pedo
you must confuse it with child molestor
i do find them extremely sexually attractive

>child molestor
Totally rude.

Do you retards jerk off to each others disorders lists or what the fuck is the point of these threads? I can't help but think that some of you have a notepad file with all this shit pretyped, ready to dump in the next "suffering" thread. People are dying terrible deaths all around the world and geopolitical knots are tightening every day but holy shit this fucking guy who spends his entire day on b, without having to deal with anything else but his own retarded bulshit is throwing another tantrum. He must be suffering so bad when he has literally so much free time that he can't decide if he likes life or not. Nobody thinks life is great all the time. Shocker, I know.

If you could set yourself in our perspective, you would know that it's hard to live this way.

I think the point is the feel a little less alone. What draws *you* here, exactly? What’s the point of your comment? Just wanted to share some love?

found the ASPD

transgenderism.

people say it's worse than cancer, buit that has a chance of directly killing you. I think that would be reassuring.

This

Finally someone who admits it is a mental disorder. You have my respect.