Why are women such bitches, Sup Forums?

Why are women such bitches, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l8W1gLNMpdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also, reply to this post or you're mother will sleep in her kill tonight

traps are gay

Stop hanging around with stupid women.

> tfw my girl is even more of an introvert than me and never wants to leave the house or go anywhere without me

shit...

Because you seek them out you trap loving fuckwit. Find actual women. Talk to them. If you repeatedly get shot down or get told to go away, the problem may not actually be with said women. I dunno, get a large enough sample group before you form any hypothesis I guess, it's just good science.

Fag

I've been with some women, they are different but deep inside they all are the same.

They are manipulative bitches
They are heartless bitches
They are greedy bitches
They expect you to do everything for them or you don't love them
>i could go on faggot

no immunities.

It's an heterosexual fetish, feminine penises. and boipucci

Sup Forums made me gay

i agree with you, except for:
>they are greedy bitches

ITT we wait for >999999999

As a male bisexual that has been in a long term relationship with both a man and a woman in the past,

Spoiler: Everyone Sucks

Narcissistic, vain, hedonisitic, and selfish. They're raised from youth to possess these qualities, because their parents inflate their egos so high they feel entitled to everything, and don't want to offer anything in return if it doesn't somehow benefit them. The second it doesn't benefit them in some fashion they'll turn on you.

It's best to simply avoid females and acquire currency instead.

It's still gay.

probably because you're an asshole or chase cunts

gay

hj

>Women and gay/bi men suck
FTFY

>traps
>gay
pick one

....alright. You're sad, want a chance to spew your autistic screeching to a captive audience, I get it, that's cool, you do you. I just want you to remember something for me, every now and then like aye?

I'm laying beside a woman who not only carried my son into this world, but gave me a kidney so I could see him grow up. She found me at my absolute lowest, and has done nothing but give since the day and hour I've been lucky enough to know her. Point is thus; not all women are bitches. Just the ones you seem to run into. And that gives me the most wonderful feeling of schadenfreude.

A'ight, have fun with traps and never spreading your retarded mutant sperm into the gene pool.

>I've been with some women.
>With some women.
>Some women.
>Some.

WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY ABOUT SAMPLE GROUPS YOU DROOLING HALFWIT!?!?

>Can't land a girl
>Every gril turns me down cause I'm socially awkward fag
>Realize I'm a loser
>Go on Sup Forums
>Make thread about how women are bitches
>Feel a little better

youtube.com/watch?v=l8W1gLNMpdo