10/10 girls (male)

10/10 girls (male)

MOAR!

Males aren't girls, unless you want to conflate the meaning of the word girl so that is has no meaning, and therefore is nothing special to be, so you're not special. You're just another attention whore with makeup and a dick.

wow, im like, gay now?

Maddie

shut da fuck up

>liking traps is gay
retard

See, I don't mind this so much.
Traps that are genuinely convincing and you don't know they're a dude until you see cock or someone tells you.
It's the endless trap threads with the most rancid manly traps that are nothing more than just ugly fat blokes with a dress on... that makes me not want to like traps.

Nobody gives a shit about your virtue signalling. We're all just here to fap. Go back to Sup Forums if you wanna bitch about trannies and gender studies

show masculine vagina

This

>virtue signalling

You have me mistaken my friend. I'm just here to fuck someone's day up because it amuses me. That's what Sup Forums is REALLY about.

Welcome.

This is where "trap" came from. They're supposed to be convincing, i.e. getting them home and suddenly a dick. Not just some dude in panties. The word lost it's meaning over time.

But liking traps IS gay. It's a form of gayness. Like republicanism.

Most people on Sup Forums weren't around when the phrase was coined because they were six years old.

>wanting to fuck pic related is gay
retard

10/10
would inseminate deeply

lmao watch one of "her" videos with sound

that makes me moist.

>Leftism is better
Libtards 3rd party is where its at, Indipendant Party Master Race

I'm not convinced that's a trap, and if there's a penis, then yes. It's still gay. Gay means attracted to males and male genitals. This encompasses both.

You can call it a girl all you want, but hormonally, genitally, chromosomally it's a male.

There's nothing wrong with being gay so stop being in so much denial about it.

It's wearing a costume. If you wore a raccoon costume and a raccoon tried to fuck you, can you blame the raccoon? No. But if the raccoon knew you had a dick under your dress and that was part of the appeal for him? Gay.

gonna need moar and source

ITT: everyone is gay and ashamed to admit it

>fucking pic related is straight
yeah, i think your probably the fag

So... who is this? What do I have to search for?

forgot the name, was it freshwetpaint or something like that?

warmfreshpaint.

your thinking WarmFreshPaint but thats not her (him) its some girl named maddie that does stuff with another trap named alice

im okay with that ... sauce ?

it was a lie

im pretty sure its the same person

Eduarda Rodrigues

this girl has a dick though

What is the world you live in like? They are both gay. Different types of gay. Why are they not both gay to you? Do you hate your gayness? There's nothing wrong with being a bit faggish. Just admit to yourself that you're a bit gay because you like feminine looking men.

One of them has HIV.
Why and how did it happen?

Chloe Sapala

wait, what?!

So you wouldnt smash your the fag

The difference is I wouldn't fuck Buck Angel because I like vagina, but I'm not attracted to dudes.

meant to quote
lol

preeetty hot

Kitty Lynn

girls are biological girls, not guys