Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

Amerifat here. Going to get fast food tonight. Where should I go?

Burger King!

To the gym fatass

They are indeed the king

KFC, and these pancakes looks fucking amazing

Wendys

THICC

that's a thicc pancake. I need to make me one of those.

depends, what do you like more, mexican, american, or pizza

where do you live? what are your options?

Dayton area. So pretty much anything

hmm I'd prolly go for a burger. Preferably from somewhere I haven't tried before, not the shitty chain places

just googled it. you have a smashburger in the area. go there

Taco bell, get an XXL grilled stuffed burrito

Popeyes

What part of Dayton?

long john silvers

Never even heard of it. Is it any good?

Yeah it's probably my favorite burger place these days.

Fuck it. I'll go there like other user said. Try some something different. Thanks bros

enjoy

Well since you didn't say what area you are from,
we can't suggest shit unless it's a major fatfood chain.

fake thread
SAGE SAGE SAGE!!!

Culver's btw... ButterBurgers are awesome.

what the fuck kind of pancakes are those?

nvm where the fuck is dayton

Okonomiyaki

fill that with bavarian cream or rasberry preserve you got yourself a Betustack...

I was just at Dennys today... mmm. Dont usually eat fatty foods but had a craving for breakfast. In theory you could go there or any diner and get something sort of healthy. Not today tho. It was bacon eggs pancakes and a pile of hash browns.

2 for $6

Sweet Tomatoes

my mom and i went to arby's and had them they were awesome and filing. i'll go there my self so i can have 2 to my self so i can be a fatass.

not OP, but I REALLY want to try their "traditional" gyros to see if they're any good

I LOVE Gyros. These are ok for fast food. I've had the Beef and the Traditional. Beef is best. I'm very suspicious why they call it Traditional and not the name of a meat like the other two. Obviously it's not lamb like it should be.

Is the traditional lamb? Because if it isn't, it isn't really greek.

I think real gyro meat is mixture of lamb and beef, but I wouldn't swear to that.

Thanks for the review though. Maybe I'll starve myself and then get a traditional and a beef and try to eat them both for dinner.

If you're a poorfag but to me taste too much like cheap ceasar salad dressing I tried the traditional and it was meh.