What is the easiest and painless way to commit suicide? Has anyone here attempted, died, and came back...

what is the easiest and painless way to commit suicide? Has anyone here attempted, died, and came back? I'm kind of just done with it man. I don't care about anything anymore.

I would go with heroin tbh wuts got you down bra?

Get a gun that is 9mm or higher, or even better a 20 gauge shotgun and shoot yourself in the head

Yes

Go to the closest bridge, tangle your neck to the bridge and jump.
It will be funny when all the city sees your hanging corpse.

Devil trips dude

Girl i was going to marry out of nowhere blocked me on all social media, her mom tells me if i keep trying she might get me charged for harassment, i just kept trying to contact her. I don't know why she hates me out of nowhere. And aside from that, idk. Life is repetitive. Same shit every day. whats the fucking point?

OP this is totally fucked up. I mean, why does Moses even have horns?

I have attempted via drowning and hanging, both are very long and painful, and am suicidal right now, but if you want to take anyone's advice take mine: Don't do it. Most suicides fail, and they'll institutionalize you, taking away what little hope in the world, and leaving you even more depressed and alone.

suicide by cop. go buy a fake gun and rob a bank if you have balls

I died in 1872 but was reborn 113 years later

i feel you on the repetitive part. spent the past few months trying to decide what i would like to do for 8hrs+ a day for the rest of my life. but if you're gonna go out dont do it cause of 1 girl man. its a big ocean. its not like you'd want her to pity marry you and then hate you after the marriage.

>Has anyone here attempted, died, and came back?
yeah, kinda sucks

Check out contemporaneous paintings of saints and such -- two beams of light often seen rising from the head. Depicting that sculpturally didn't work well.

hanging has a 95% success rate. you must have fucked up. what went wrong with yours?

>Go to Disney World
>Buy one of those stupid Mickey-Ears hats
>Staple-gun the fucking thing to your head
>Break into Cinderella's Castle
>Climb all the way to the top
>Wave your hands and yell to get the attention of park patrons below
>Cry out, "I am motherfucking Tinkerbell!"
>Leap from the top
>Try to aim for some nice-looking family
>you know, blonde, blue-eyed conservative-folks... three daughters
>Your body hits the pavement like an envelope full of chunky salsa
>But your head stays intact! You have on your Mickey Ears!
>Bonus! Eat a large breakfast that morning
>Visualize! Innocent people coated with the mottled chunks of viscera what were your mortal coil!
>Little Jennifer, Ashleigh, and Kimberlee's faces spattered with your wicked death stew!
>Thanks to pre-jump yelling, most likely several people recorded your horribly-overwrought demise on their phones
>You may become a new REKT webm!
>you go to hell a happy hombre

lol my stepdad saw some guy hang himself in prison with the phone cord right after he got off the phone, turns out his girl outside of prison told him she's been cheating on him.

>Or, better yet
>Buy a Tinkerbell costume
>a kids' one... way too small
>Again, sneak into the top of Cinderella's Castle
>Locate the zipline that descends from the tower
>Attach a carabiner to it with a short length of cable
>tighten it around your throat and away we go!
>as you glide down the zipline, you hang yourself
>your bowels empty spectacularly onto the faces of traumatized onlookers below
>again, high likelihood your final moments get recorded, spread across the web

20 gauge is bad idea. Go 12 gauge

>Buy electric alarm clock

>Crack it open

>Take the two wires that go into the buzzer/beeper

>Tape one to each wrist

>Set alarm for your chosen time of death

>I suggest 4:20am

>Go to sleep

>Electric shock stops your heart

>Potentially sets you and your bed on fire

>4:20 blaze it faggot

Inhalate Helium

Drive your car through a crowd, it's the fashion at the moment.

Drive through Muslims though, will be a nice change.

Well I've got some experience on both sides of the death fence here

I died of blood loss from a head wound. Technically speaking my heart stopped for about 2 minutes and had to be shocked several times to be brought back.
Woke up in a hospital. I could only describe it as waking up from nothing.

On the other hand my best friend hung himself (and other friends have purposefully od'd) what I learned was everyone struggles in those last few seconds his hands contorted trying to save himself. Similarly the od bloody hand print of someone crawling pointlessly to wall that couldn't save them.
You'll be done but it'll probably suck and you'll probably feel fear at the end.

Just what I've come to learn.

My situation was similar. I'm in my late teens and have been diagnosed with Autism, and my friends all became SJWs. The girl I fell in love with was indoctrinated by all my other friends into drinking the kool-aid. The girl was kind and compassionate, as well as intelligent, which is why she was so easily manipulated into the ideology.Later, I eventually told her I had feelings for her, knowing well I would be rejected regardless (she said she wasn't intrested in dating)because I thought that it would help me get over it: it didn't. She seemed understanding at first but slowly drifted away from me. They were the only friends I had, and I had spent years becoming close, and so I feel into a spiral of depression and anxiety. My grades dropped, and I felt like there was no meaning in the world. I spent most of my time doing self-harm and crying. Often I would listen to Pink Floyd's The Wall, Wish You were Here, and Dark Side of the Moon, due to the themes of isolation, frustration , depression, and madness. I was on the razors edge for a few months, pondering over everything and anythings, feeling like if one more thing went wrong I should die.I tried to do some small things like frowning myself, but they didn't work. And then, they all blocked me. I didn't know if it was something I said or did, or if they just didn't want me to be around anymore. I pleaded with them to forgive me, and that I was sorry for whatever I did, but it fell on deaf ears. This where I tried to commit suicide, by hanging .I wrote a note a note with the lyrics of Another Brick in the Wall part 3 and texted her one last message on the one platform she didn't block me on, and tied a noose. I tied it like normal, put it on my neck and tied it at an angle so I would dangle,etc The problem is that it didn't break my neck, so the only way to die would be of asphyxiation, which would take hours, if not days, to do. I didn't know this at the time, so I sat there for about two hours waiting

jesus did it and he never bitched about it.

(OP)
Later, the police came to my house, and I was put in a hospital for a week of my life with no freedom or agency. I felt even more alone then before, being far away from home and rotting internally.

And now I'm back, a few months later, and no better than I was when I was before my hospital visit, if not worse. She's just as cold to me as she was before, if not more. I found out that she was a lesbian, though she never told me directly. I don't know if she genuinely is, or if social justice has indoctrinated her into believing she is as a placebo, or if she's doing it to try and tell me she's never going to love me. She acts so in love with this girl she met around the time I went to the hospital. I know its not my business, and that it's wrong for me to still love her. That she's never going to resend my feelings, and that I should move on. But I just can't, and I don't know why. It's extremely painful.

So, what I'm trying to say here is that I can empathize with your situation. I can understand your feelings and why you want to die, but its not a solution, and just makes your life even shitter than it was before.

Just do a really dangerous job. No need to think about anything, no need to 'waste' your life

This.

This. It's what my late wife used.

Ask Jesus

What is the problem to actually just fucking finish the game in normal mode?
Just fucking do whatever the fuck you want, worst case scenario you die, which as far as OP is concerned would be fucking kewl.

Fucking weaklings not wanting to grow up and realize life is not gifted but earned. So earn it or die trying.

Get,
Large clear plastic bag.
Propane torch.
Normal sleeping pill dose, or even benadryl.

Take sleeping pill, wait till very drowsy.
Place bag over head.
Put end of torch in bag and turn the gas on low.
Go to sleep.

The trick is to fall asleep before you run out of oxygen. You never wake up, and never feel any pain or fear.

Life is repetitive if you make no decisions and go with the flow. You could literally work a job for a while and save up money and fly to Europe, another coast, work in weird places make new experiences. You can do some crazy shit that will make it way more interesting.

You can sign up to teach foreign students English in Asian countries, Russia, wherever really and experience new life/culture. The reason life is repetitive is because you continue to make the same choices over and over. Do something new, the only thing stopping you is yourself. Parents don't like it? Fuck them you were gonna kill yourself anyways.

Go do something cool with your time dumbass