Why can't I get a single decent match in NYC even? Tinder didn't work in Florida or Massachusetts either...

Why can't I get a single decent match in NYC even? Tinder didn't work in Florida or Massachusetts either... and I've always tried updating pics and changing my bio. Literally, just sombody please say why girls hate me... hopefully a girl. Tinder aside; real life experience with girls has been very unkind.

you look attractive, but i'm chubby and repulsive. I don't see why you don't have luck

try meeting women in the real world. listen to them talk, make eye contact. make them laugh. you'll be drowning in pussy.

pic related: it's me. i'm not exceptional, but have had a lot of sex with a lot of women.

Try to be more of an asshole. I dont mean treat woman like shit, but give her the feeling you didnt want her so much. I mean, act like you have so much trust in yourself that you can have any girl you want. Also make fun of her in a way like a jerk. Dont show too much interest. Just be more asshole.

Its just my opinion, I was the friendly guy and also feel like you, turns out to be an asshole works alot better. Women show so much interest.
Trust me bro.

you look like you're in your 20's? you look slim, have a handsome face. don't worry about that tinder shit. that's for perverts. just make a woman feel special for a few hours and she'll open like a blossom.

Get a better haircut.

That picture sucks are you kidding me

hold the camera higher up when you take a selfie and smile faggot

Kek, is this shitpost still around?!

cuz you have a fucking beta attitude and personality brandon or bait. just fucking live your life without women and do things like get a job. women like money. you could just pay a hoor too ya dook

Honestly, you're cute ! ( no homo )

preach

It's because women have this inflated self of worth nowadays. Some have it in perspective, but I'd argue the majority have this unrealistic expectation of the type of man they believe they can get(rich, olympic body, witty, perfect in everything they do). I partly blame dudes who are desperate and come across thirsty as hell.

Now you have uggos and fatties who think they're 8/10s because of thirsty ass niggas hitting them up 100 times a day via social media.

Social media, emasculated men, fluoride in the drinking water is why you can't get a date.

you look decent like they say. for tinder you need interesting attention grabbing foto of you doing something. not this boring selfie.... get out, make some moves on girls, the more ballsy the move the most likely you gonna succeed.

Do you have your own place?

this is not true, make a female profile on any dating/meeting/social portal. You will see that the problem is in volume of messages they get, you NEED to stand out for them to even notice you.... the cucky "hi" just gets ignored... also long messages are a chore at first. make a one sentence interest grabbing message and even the most "inflated" bitches will respond.... they might not be interested but they will talk to you

Dress up, smile, and don't be self conscious; chicks have a sixth sense for detecting insecurity or underconfidence. You really don't even have to be all that interesting. They all say they want depth and a relationship, blah. Blah. But really most won't pass on anything if you give them the right kind of signals.

I get at least 3 hits every weekend and usually pick one or two to see in just the D.C./Balti area.

Be more feminine

>inflated self of worth
CLOSE ENOUGH

Quantity over quality is definitely the way to go. Most easily see past the repeatedly used one liners. I find the most success with something short to save my time but still references something specific about them. Then just hit up as many as you possibly can.

Bloody autocorrect, fucking cheeky kunt keyboard.

Ccchek

you kinda cute haha

So first you disagree then go onto agree with me? You hit your head or something dude?

lol you're the guy who posted on /soc/ a while ago. Have you been working out?

Straight

Yeah if you never want to get laid

there is this thing called a personality i heard its important

Nice shitpost faggot

Lol user personality is overrated. I'm a complete asshole with no specifically interesting charecteristics and I still score every weekend with different chicks ranging from 6-8

You need a new neck

Sure ya do virg

Lost counter after 25 actually and that was back in the military about 2 years ago

Tinder is the worst of the worst. You never gat a match on there. I was on it for a year with zero matches before I fianlly deleted it. It's a waste of time. These whores all want a millionaire model surgeon and nothing else. They swipe left on literally 99% of guys. The ones that they do think are up to their outrageous standards are usually fake profile catfishes who are fucking around with stolen pics.

NYCfag here also. 10 million goddamn people here and no matches is fucking bullshit.

Critikal?

fem user here, I think you're adorable tbh. 10/10 would date

Don't feel too bad op, I'm a millionaire with a giant house, fast cars, pool, and I'm 6'3" white dude. I don't get any hits on tinder either and if I do they're prostitutes I just deleted my tinder account, now I'm trying clover starting today
Pic related

That's not the bathroom of a millionaire.

Why? Explain. It's not even a main tinder pic

Clover's a pile of shit too. I've tried all the popular dating apps and that one's probably 2nd worst behind Tinder. The girls on there aren't looking for dates. They just want to advertise their fucking instagrams for likes/adds. That is literally all that's on there.

Yes

Here's my house

There is a site you can post your pics on before using them and they get people to rate, so you can pick the best ones. Js.

That's definitely a house.

Well that sucks, I just downloaded it today, are there any dating sites that work anymore?

what site?

Google it bitch, you don't pay me.

EYY you're back, where have u been? haven't seen your ugly attention seeking ass in a while

I've been trying to not try and obviously it hasn't worked over the past 6 months...

I took everyone's advice

Is asking why ALL girls reject me really that hateful? What makes a person hate me and insult me because I want to know? Can you at least explain that if you and others are going to respond to me like that?

They don't reject you. Think of it like this. Poor people don't get regected by money. Most of the time they just suck at maintaining finances. After that first million, making money is easy. You just gotta play the field. But guaranteed all men have been turned down more times than succeeded. Even playboys.

go back to soc im so sick of seeing you faggot

Not that I can find. They're all the same. It's like you're sending likes/hearts/messages into a void.

dude if you want to get chicks you gotta lay it all out on the table, upload 5 different dick pics and report back

This. Do this.

hi there OP, German girl here - I'm sorry to say but you are giving off quite a strong 'loser'-vibe

you're not that unattractive (4/10 at worst) but I couldn't see myself being drawn to you, let alone be willing to give you a chance dating.

again: sorry - but I'm honest to you. [maybe grow out your beard - or clean shave - or get a nice haircut? buw what do I know .. also: try having a more manly look on your face when you take a photo, you look 'weak']

good luck!

Truth here.

You look like you don't take good care of yourself, like you don't care a lot, and like you don't laugh lot. Work on being confident and funny.

NYC is the ultimate test. I used to live there and there are so many more women than men for dating. If you can't find a half-decent date there, you need to go back to making yourself attractive, interesting, and appealing. At the moment, you look a bit like a need who spends too much time on imageboards and playing vidya.

selfies are for bitches. you don't look like you have any money or interesting hobbies. FB is a giant competition for status by taking pictures of yourself doing things. Tinder is no different. it also doesn't help that you look weak and beta. work out really hard for a day, maybe dehydrate a bit so you're all veiny, then take a picture of yourself doing something physical while covered in mud or something along those lines. selfies are for bitches.

you mean, here's my parents house

Hahaha
Burn

Don't be jelly with your weak ass bait

Let's see that face user

You're a beady-eyed, baby-faced manchild who complains that he can't get a girl to the absolute cesspit of the internet. Is it really such a mystery?

Give it a rest, Gen. Ripper.

No game? Unseductive personality? Submissive wibe? Thers way too much that can be making your efforts harder and a pic doesnt help.much. You look ok, so its definetely something with how you communicate. Read up Art of Seduction

Bam margera?

>
>No game? Unseductive personality? Submissive wibe? Thers way too much that can be making your efforts harder and a pic doesnt help.much. You look ok, so its definetely something with how you communicate. Read up Art of Seduction
And read it not to score but to improve your personality/communication skills in general

Trips of truth hit so hard it killed the thread

What do you do, I'm curious.

Brandon, how are you doing with that Arab friend of yours? Weren't you supposed to fight him?

I was a carpenter for almost 20 years, now I own commercial real estate

4/10 is absolute shit why would you be drawn to below average???

I work very hard at a cancer hospital saving lives I'm not a fucking loser I just want to know what about my appearance screams 4/10! That's god-awful. Average isn't even great... what kind of plastic surgery would help? Deadass, I can totally afford it and will do it instead of killing myself if it can help me

Getting matches won't be enough for you OP.

The fact that you are on Sup Forums fishing for compliments makes it evident you have ZERO self confidence and you're probably almost impossible to be around.

Any girl you are with is going to have to offer you positive reinforcement in everything you do, and NO ONE wants that.

Sorry bud.

Because not everyone is a supermodel, you entitled twit. Not everyone values physical perfection over having someone they like to be around.

This chick is a fag

It's called "grooming" buy a razor and get yourself a haircut ya lazy fuck

Shit grooming (bad haircut, shitty beard), shitty clothes, stupid look on your face lacking confidence. Bad angle. You're even in a boring-ass blank room doing nothing. This picture makes you look like a loser. You seemingly have zero understanding of what women are attracted to.

Preach on

I'm a 35 year old 5'1 Manlet... You read that right, 5'1.

Married to a 26 year old, and have a very decent dating/fuck history.

I've got news for you dude, all the looks in the world won't help you if you're not charismatic, fun, and confident.

Dudes like you make me fucking sick.

Marr

4/10 is far from looking even ok
How will that bump me up 3 points? I look worse clean shaven and last time I posted girls told me to get rid of the baby face by growing it out

Pics or it didn't happen

Never said it would bump you points, but chics take care of themselves and like dudes that do the same

This is everyone's point..... Quit TRYING to make yourself what you think girls will dig. Be yourself, and don't waver..... They'll come.

Fuck off, wanna be Brandon

even if it was his parents house, probably could pull from that atleast something

I had been "not trying" for 6 years and NOTHING HAPPENED

If I'm a 4/10 in looks, it's no wonder any regular girl wouldn't date or fuck

So I want to know is how to look normal

black tshirt and black eyes. odd angle selfie too close to face.

I feel like too much of an ass to use it in my dating profiles but maybe I should, glad you guys like it, I like it too

if it truely is your house. here comes the rub. girls who would have been down to fuck quick now want to take things slow and build a relationship (this time..). And watch out for the baby trap!

Sweet pea, femanon from England here, you're pretty cute, you're definitely above a 4/10. Not everyone is going to find you attractive, just the way you don't find every girl attractive. So stop fucking thinking about it and get a bit of confidence. That's what people are drawn to, people who are confident being themselves, not money, not houses, not jobs. Well any decent people that is.

kek

If I don't fuck a chic by the third date there isn't going to be a fourth, so I'm not too worried

>ITT: newfags respond to Brandon meme bait.
Hello newfriends
Ayy lmao